Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332813 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1900 on: January 19, 2022, 06:35:32 pm »
A Royal Clean Up: Officials Plan to Remove Harry and Andrew From Remaining Constitutional Duties

Prince Harry and Prince Andrew now face being dismissed as two of the Queen’s Counsellors of State, due to repeated scandal.
Nathaniel Charles19 Jan 2022, 2:12 AM PST

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/01/19/a-royal-clean-up-officials-plan-to-remove-harry-and-andrew-from-remaining-constitutional-duties/

Works for me.  Now take their British passports.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1901 on: January 20, 2022, 02:46:22 pm »
Their official social media accounts were closed.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1902 on: January 21, 2022, 03:11:18 pm »
 Prince Andrew: How Tragic for His Mother
He thought he knew best in responding to the Epstein scandal — and now he’s paying the price.
by Robert Taylor
January 20, 2022, 10:57 PM

Who’d have thought a 95-year-old woman, who’s just lost her husband of seven decades, could be so utterly ruthless? Who could know she’d stand ready to desert her favorite child? And who could imagine that she would put her business — “The Firm,” as she calls it — ahead of her nearest and dearest?

Okay, she might be the Queen, but even so her son Andrew must feel he’s been kicked hard by his own mother, right between the legs, just when he’s friendless and the whole world is denouncing him. She’s stripped off his military titles and royal patronages and instructed that he will no longer be called His Royal Highness. He’s no longer a working Royal, and a range of charities and trusts have cut their ties with him. Even his Twitter page has been deleted. Like a peacock, each of his colorful feathers are being ripped out, one by one, in full, painful, public view.

And all of this is despite the fact that he hasn’t, as yet, been found guilty of anything.

more
https://spectator.org/prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein-queen-elizabeth/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1903 on: January 21, 2022, 03:12:28 pm »
If he's smart - and he seems to be, even if he's immoral - he knows that what was done was done for the benefit of "The Crown" not for the benefit of his mother, qua mother.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1904 on: January 24, 2022, 01:51:46 am »
Prince Harry has contacted Prince Charles for 'friendly video calls' and 'wants to be closer to his family' and 'back in the fold' ahead of Queen's jubilee

Prince Harry has 'reached out to his father' to hold secret talks ahead of spring
    US-based royal and his family were expected to come to the UK for the Duke of Edinburgh 's memorial service and the Queen's Jubilee over the summer
    Row over the police providing their security has called their return into doubt
    Source says he is now 'coming back into fold' and 'wants to be closer to family'

By Bridie Pearson-jones For Mailonline

Published: 04:15 EST, 23 January 2022 | Updated: 12:05 EST, 23 January 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10432091/Prince-Harry-wants-closer-family-fold-ahead-Queens-jubilee.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

« Reply #1905 on: January 24, 2022, 02:06:19 am »
 pointing-up         Don't believe him. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1906 on: January 31, 2022, 07:10:02 pm »
Harry and Meghan put pressure on Spotify over Joe Rogan Covid podcasts but WON'T hand back their £18million from the streaming service

Harry and Meghan put pressure on Spotify over Joe Rogan Covid podcasts but WON'T hand back their £18million from the streaming service

Harry and Meghan had expressed concerns about Covid-19 misinformation
    But they said they were committed to continuing deal with Spotify
    They want 'to ensure changes to its platform are made to help address this public health crisis'
    Had faced pressure to walk away from deal after Joni Mitchell and Neil Young demanded their songs be removed from Spotify

By Vanessa Allen for the Daily Mail

Published: 17:16 EST, 30 January 2022 | Updated: 04:05 EST, 31 January 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10457971/Harry-Meghan-wont-hand-Spotify-millions.html
Support the USO

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #1907 on: January 31, 2022, 09:33:00 pm »

They want 'to ensure changes to its platform are made to help address this public health crisis'
    Had faced pressure to walk away from deal after Joni Mitchell and Neil Young demanded their songs be removed from Spotify

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10457971/Harry-Meghan-wont-hand-Spotify-millions.html

Can’t these two grifters just go away?  *****rollingeyes*****
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #1908 on: January 31, 2022, 10:17:38 pm »

more

If they were principled they would return the money.  Just some weird virtue signaling, especially since (as far as I know) they have supplied zero content in exchange for the payment.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1909 on: January 31, 2022, 11:40:46 pm »
Good grief, these two are insufferable.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1910 on: February 01, 2022, 01:41:55 am »
Who’d have thought a 95-year-old woman, who’s just lost her husband of seven decades, could be so utterly ruthless? Who could know she’d stand ready to desert her favorite child? And who could imagine that she would put her business — “The Firm,” as she calls it — ahead of her nearest and dearest?

Okay, she might be the Queen, but even so her son Andrew must feel he’s been kicked hard by his own mother, right between the legs, just when he’s friendless and the whole world is denouncing him. She’s stripped off his military titles and royal patronages and instructed that he will no longer be called His Royal Highness. He’s no longer a working Royal, and a range of charities and trusts have cut their ties with him. Even his Twitter page has been deleted. Like a peacock, each of his colorful feathers are being ripped out, one by one, in full, painful, public view.

And all of this is despite the fact that he hasn’t, as yet, been found guilty of anything.

I got no problem taking this to trial.  When can we expect Andrew to turn himself in?  I don't know how things work in Berkshire, but paying a pimp to have sex with captive underage girls is frowned upon in the US.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #1911 on: February 02, 2022, 09:11:34 pm »
Can’t these two grifters just go away?  *****rollingeyes*****

I thought they were going to live in Africa.  What happened to this plan??

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1912 on: February 04, 2022, 01:49:05 pm »
The sage of Montecito.  :silly:
Sage of Montecito Speaks: Prince Harry Has Advice on Handling ‘Hard Days, Burnout, and Bad Stuff’
Simon Kent
4 Feb 2022

Prince Harry used a virtual summit Friday to open up about his personal feelings, sharing how he dealt with “burnout” and once felt like he was “getting to the very end of everything that I had” as life’s travails closed in on his Royal progress.

The multi-millionaire also urged employers to grant staff more time off, pleading firms should “give everyone time to focus on themselves” away from the demands of the working day.

The Duke of Sussex, 37, made the comments alongside tennis star Serena Williams with his palatial $15 million Montecito, California, mansion providing a backdrop.

The pair were hosted by BetterUp, the San Francisco mental health start-up he joined last year as self-described Chief Impact Officer, as Breitbart News reported.

In the exchange, Harry lamented he was “literally getting to the very end of everything that I had, any fuel or any steam in the engine just like I was burning the candle at both ends,” continuing his personal habit of constantly sharing his inner thoughts with the world while pleading for privacy. ...
Full story at Breitbart
He doesn't have a freakin' job, and he's burning the candle at both ends? Good grief.  :chairbang:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1913 on: February 04, 2022, 01:51:04 pm »
The sage of Montecito.  :silly:Full story at Breitbart
He doesn't have a freakin' job, and he's burning the candle at both ends? Good grief.  :chairbang:

Dear Harry:  STFU, please; you're beginning to embarrass even us colonials.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1914 on: February 04, 2022, 02:36:28 pm »
Sage of Montecito Speaks: Prince Harry Has Advice on Handling ‘Hard Days, Burnout, and Bad Stuff’

Prince Harry used a virtual summit Friday to open up about his personal feelings, sharing how he dealt with “burnout” and once felt like he was “getting to the very end of everything that I had” as life’s travails closed in on his Royal progress.

The multi-millionaire also urged employers to grant staff more time off, pleading firms should “give everyone time to focus on themselves” away from the demands of the working day.

The Duke of Sussex, 37, made the comments alongside tennis star Serena Williams with his palatial $15 million Montecito, California, mansion providing a backdrop.

The pair were hosted by BetterUp, the San Francisco mental health start-up he joined last year as self-described Chief Impact Officer, as Breitbart News reported.

In the exchange, Harry lamented he was “literally getting to the very end of everything that I had, any fuel or any steam in the engine just like I was burning the candle at both ends,” continuing his personal habit of constantly sharing his inner thoughts with the world while pleading for privacy.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/02/04/sage-of-montecito-speaks-prince-harry-has-advice-on-handling-hard-days-burnout-and-bad-stuff/
Support the USO

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1915 on: February 04, 2022, 08:00:52 pm »
Poor little Harry.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #1916 on: February 04, 2022, 08:39:26 pm »
Why haven't they been deported to El Salvador yet?

America fought the Revolutionary War to kick out the Biritish crown, and fought the War of 1812 to keep them out.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

« Reply #1917 on: February 04, 2022, 09:19:53 pm »
Dear Harry:  STFU, please; you're beginning to embarrass even us colonials.

Or at least get a job.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1918 on: February 04, 2022, 09:23:07 pm »
Or at least get a job.

A real job; not some fru-fru pansy-a$$ job.  Maybe take some pointers from Mike Rowe.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1919 on: February 05, 2022, 10:56:43 pm »
Queen Elizabeth II announces Camilla as future 'Queen' when Prince Charles takes the throne

Queen Elizabeth II wants Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, to be known as "Queen" when Prince Charles takes the throne, she announced on Saturday.

"When, in the fullness of time, my son Charles becomes King, I know you will give him and his wife Camilla the same support you have given me; and it is my sincere wish that, when the time comes, Camilla will be known as Queen Consort as she continues her own loyal service," she said in a statement released on the eve of her Platinum Jubilee, marking 70 years since she ascended the throne in 1952.

That means Camilla would be known as "Queen Camilla." It was previously unclear if she would receive the title.

This story is developing. Check back for updates.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/family/queen-elizabeth-ii-announces-camilla-as-future-queen-when-prince-charles-takes-the-throne/ar-AATvV0i?ocid=uxbndlbing
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1920 on: February 05, 2022, 10:58:34 pm »
I don’t think I’ll get use to another English monarch.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1921 on: February 05, 2022, 11:50:13 pm »
The Queen has said she wants Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, to be known as Queen Consort when Prince Charles becomes King.

In a message marking the 70th anniversary of her reign, the Queen said it was her "sincere wish" that Camilla would have that title.

There had been suggestions Camilla would be known as Princess Consort.

But the Queen's announcement paves the way for her to be known as Queen Camilla in the future.

A Clarence House spokesman said the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall were "touched and honoured". ...
BBC

Looks like the Queen likes Camilla.

« Reply #1922 on: February 06, 2022, 02:36:21 am »
Camilla WILL become Queen: Her Majesty, 95, issues historic Platinum Jubilee statement to end years of uncertainty and tells the public 'I know you will give her and Charles the same support you have given me

Lots of pictures:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10480547/Camilla-Queen-Majesty-95-uses-Platinum-Jubilee-end-years-uncertainty.html

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1923 on: February 06, 2022, 02:46:51 am »
I thought Charles was opting out.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #1924 on: February 06, 2022, 03:05:21 am »
Camilla has served the Firm well since 2005: