Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332840 times)

Online Kamaji

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1850 on: December 02, 2021, 08:55:52 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #1851 on: December 10, 2021, 11:31:44 pm »
Meh ... not crazy about the card as it's not very festive, but I like to see how the children have grown.

Prince William and Kate's Christmas card shows family in Jordan

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have chosen a family photograph taken on a visit to Jordan as the image for their official Christmas card this year.

Prince William, pictured in shorts and a khaki polo shirt, is sitting on a gold footstool alongside his wife in a long-sleeved dark green summer dress.

Prince George and Princess Charlotte sit on either side, with Prince Louis in front on a sheepskin-style rug.

The festive card is sent to friends, associates and their charities..........

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-59613071
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1852 on: December 17, 2021, 12:49:47 am »
 pointing-up     Little Louie is going to be a heart-breaker when he grows up.    happy77

Online libertybele

« Reply #1853 on: December 17, 2021, 12:57:54 am »
pointing-up     Little Louie is going to be a heart-breaker when he grows up.    happy77

:yowsa:   Charlotte still looks like she is full of it and has quite the personality.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1854 on: December 23, 2021, 07:45:53 pm »
First look at baby Lilibet: Harry and Meghan release Christmas card showing their baby daughter and even reveal Archie's face

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have released Happy Holidays card with their two children Archie and Lilibet
    The festive photograph provides the first look at baby Lilibet Diana and their two-year-old son Archie's face
    Family are all dressed casually in jeans with the Duke of Sussex even going barefoot for the festive picture

By Siofra Brennan and Jessica Green For Mailonline

Published: 09:14 EST, 23 December 2021 | Updated: 12:59 EST, 23 December 2021

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #1855 on: December 24, 2021, 12:36:22 am »
First look at baby Lilibet: Harry and Meghan release Christmas card showing their baby daughter and even reveal Archie's face

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have released Happy Holidays card with their two children Archie and Lilibet
    The festive photograph provides the first look at baby Lilibet Diana and their two-year-old son Archie's face
    Family are all dressed casually in jeans with the Duke of Sussex even going barefoot for the festive picture

By Siofra Brennan and Jessica Green For Mailonline

Published: 09:14 EST, 23 December 2021 | Updated: 12:59 EST, 23 December 2021

I saw this picture and the very first thing that caught my eye was Archie's hair. To my it looks like his hair was photoshopped in -- it just doesn't look natural, or it looks like someone put a bowl on his head and cut his hair -- it looks terrible.

Other than that -- torn jeans and barefoot. Am I supposed to be impressed that they are such 'ordinary' folk?  *****rollingeyes*****

« Reply #1857 on: December 26, 2021, 04:40:16 pm »
I saw this picture and the very first thing that caught my eye was Archie's hair. To my it looks like his hair was photoshopped in -- it just doesn't look natural, or it looks like someone put a bowl on his head and cut his hair -- it looks terrible.

Agree @libertybele    Archie's hair is either photo enhanced  ----  or dyed. Even Harry's hair wasn't that red at Archie's age.  I really don't like these two.

« Reply #1858 on: December 26, 2021, 04:51:18 pm »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1859 on: December 26, 2021, 05:02:27 pm »

You can bet it all that the Royal Family KNOWS that Prince Charles is not Prince Harry's father.  All the tests were done.

So you can understand how the Queen and family instinctively feel when they see pics of Diana with little Harry.

IMO, the 'enhanced' red hair in the photos is Meghan's way of rubbing Queen Elizabeth's nose in it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

« Reply #1860 on: December 26, 2021, 05:12:06 pm »
Agree @libertybele    Archie's hair is either photo enhanced  ----  or dyed. Even Harry's hair wasn't that red at Archie's age.  I really don't like these two.

No, I don't like Meghan and Harry either.  Good pics of Princess Di and the kids. The red hair must have set in later on in Harry.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 05:19:50 pm by libertybele »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1861 on: December 26, 2021, 05:17:34 pm »
Queen Elizabeth Christmas Message 2021  [

Nice inspiring message minus the woke climate change garbage.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1862 on: December 31, 2021, 11:34:51 am »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

« Reply #1863 on: December 31, 2021, 12:14:47 pm »
She looks sad. She must really miss her hubby.

I hope 2022 is a better year for her. @Right_in_Virginia

I thought she looked thin.....like she's lost weight.  But you're right, that's a shadow of sadness across her face.  I hope her darn family behaves better in 2022 and brings her some joy!

Here's a video of her address (in case you missed it or want to watch it again) ...

https://youtu.be/pQapy3zViB0

I hope you're doing well @Gefn   I'm so happy to "see" you ----- I've missed you. 

Wishing you and yours a very healthy and happy New Year!   999wine

Online libertybele

« Reply #1864 on: January 02, 2022, 02:42:26 am »
Judge: Prince Andrew can’t halt lawsuit with domicile claim

Prince Andrew’s effort to immediately block the progression of a lawsuit by a woman who says he sexually assaulted her when she was 17 — on the grounds that she no longer lives in the U.S. — was rejected by a federal judge as oral arguments were set to proceed Monday on the prince’s request to dismiss the lawsuit.

Judge Lewis A. Kaplan, in a written order Friday, told the prince’s lawyers they must turn over documents on the schedule that has been set in the lawsuit brought in August by Virginia Giuffre. Giuffre says she was abused by the prince on multiple occasions in 2001 while she was being sexually abused by financier Jeffrey Epstein. The prince’s attorney, Andrew Brettler, has called the lawsuit “baseless.”

The order was filed three days before the scheduled public release Monday of a 2009 settlement agreement between Epstein and Giuffre. Lawyers for Andrew say that the agreement protects the prince from claims like those brought by Giuffre and will be sufficient grounds for the lawsuit’s dismissal........

https://apnews.com/article/ghislaine-maxwell-lawsuits-jeffrey-epstein-lewis-a-kaplan-3da2689ec7313c1136d09b76a58efb9b

« Reply #1865 on: January 03, 2022, 09:39:41 pm »
 *hmmmm*

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Epstein paid Prince Andrew accuser $500,000 in 2009, according to the just unsealed settlement agreement.

12:17 PM · Jan 3, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1866 on: January 08, 2022, 11:09:59 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Duchess Kate  40th birthday is tomorrow. Check her Instagram for pictures. Stunning. She’s positively stunning.

She looks like a Princess.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 11:12:12 pm by Gefn »

Online libertybele

« Reply #1867 on: January 08, 2022, 11:45:18 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Duchess Kate  40th birthday is tomorrow. Check her Instagram for pictures. Stunning. She’s positively stunning.

She looks like a Princess.

@Gefn  she always looks stunning, but I'm not sure I like her hair in the portraits.  I think it ages her a bit.  Yes, she is beautiful.  I'm hoping that instead of Charles taking the throne when the time comes, he hands it over to William. 

Three photos (Getty Images)

https://www.today.com/popculture/kate-middleton-40th-birthday-new-photos-rcna11461
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 11:48:11 pm by libertybele »

« Reply #1868 on: January 09, 2022, 12:08:53 am »
Lovely portrait @Gefn

« Reply #1869 on: January 09, 2022, 12:15:58 am »
@Gefn

I've long thought Kate was born to be Queen ..  happy77

« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 12:17:23 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1870 on: January 09, 2022, 12:17:51 am »
What a beautiful Queen she will be....Queen Kate...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1871 on: January 09, 2022, 12:46:59 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1872 on: January 09, 2022, 11:53:23 am »
@Right_in_Virginia
@libertybele
@mystery-ak
@Hoodat

I think Kate will be a lovely queen. She’s kind, compassionate, a good mom, and role model for girls and young women. I have no doubt she’ll be a wonderful queen when her time comes. Same with hubby William. I know he’ll be a very good king.

It will just be weird to hear people sing “G-d save the King” when that happens. I can’t imagine life in the UK without the Queen.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1873 on: January 09, 2022, 03:08:15 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia
@libertybele
@mystery-ak
@Hoodat

I think Kate will be a lovely queen. She’s kind, compassionate, a good mom, and role model for girls and young women. I have no doubt she’ll be a wonderful queen when her time comes. Same with hubby William. I know he’ll be a very good king.

It will just be weird to hear people sing “G-d save the King” when that happens. I can’t imagine life in the UK without the Queen.

Provided the UK can survive King Charles (or whatever regal name he chooses for himself).

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1874 on: January 09, 2022, 03:16:55 pm »

Provided the UK can survive King Charles (or whatever regal name he chooses for himself).

I read years ago he’ll go with George. He feels that Charles isn’t a lucky name for a king. (Charles 1 was beheaded)