Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332883 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1550 on: March 10, 2021, 12:18:32 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

She wanted to be Diana 2.0 but she is turning out to be Wallis Simpson 2.0
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1551 on: March 10, 2021, 12:30:01 am »
I have read this before of Meghan's fascination with Di...she had even remarked about her intentions of *getting* Harry to some of her friends.

She is a damn liar when she sat their complaining she didn't know anything about the Monarchy...I bet she had researched the whole *Firm*..and then set her sights on Harry...poor Harry didn't know what hit him... But alas she and her son were not granted the Princess and Prince status that she craved...

I remember when they first got engaged..I predicted she would get her hooks into Harry by getting pregnant right away..that way she then controlled him..Harry wanted a wife and kids...well he's got it now...at a cost of his family...

Like I said she is a cunning shrew..it's all about Meg..just look at all the photos of her..she knows exactly where every camera is and how to pose for it...I think she is sick.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #1552 on: March 10, 2021, 12:47:34 am »
I have read this before of Meghan's fascination with Di...she had even remarked about her intentions of *getting* Harry to some of her friends.

She is a damn liar when she sat their complaining she didn't know anything about the Monarchy...I bet she had researched the whole *Firm*..and then set her sights on Harry...poor Harry didn't know what hit him... But alas she and her son were not granted the Princess and Prince status that she craved...

I remember when they first got engaged..I predicted she would get her hooks into Harry by getting pregnant right away..that way she then controlled him..Harry wanted a wife and kids...well he's got it now...at a cost of his family...

Like I said she is a cunning shrew..it's all about Meg..just look at all the photos of her..she knows exactly where every camera is and how to pose for it...I think she is sick.

Exactly.  She is sick and devious.  I think Harry's had mental issues due to the death of his mum and is also very jealous of William's place in the royal family.  She's twisted his already troubled mind.

P.S.  I'm glad that Duchess Kate is wearing Diana's sapphire ring ... and I look forward to her being Queen one day --- put that in your cornflakes Meghan and eat 'em.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #1553 on: March 10, 2021, 01:16:52 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1554 on: March 10, 2021, 01:40:10 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

She wanted to be Diana 2.0 but she is turning out to be Wallis Simpson 2.0

@Gefn

Not really. Both of them seemed to be serious about the positions they had married into. Not really Dianna's fault she married a guy more interested in grandmothers than young women.

I once knew about Simpson,but have forgotten and it's not important enough to me to look up.

I do remember predicting that Megan was only marrying Harry to get her hooks into the Royal treasury,and use her marriage as a spring board to becoming a major Hollywood star. I also predicted she would divorce Harry as soon as she had a child by him and had the contract signed giving her star billing in the movie about their marriage.

A ho is a ho is a ho.

As for Harry,a suicide wouldn't surprise me. Seems like a nice enough buy before betting p-whipped,but now he is nothing more than her puppet,and is going to be hopelessly lost when she leaves him once he has served his purpose and she is an A-List star.

Hell,if nothing else works out for her,she can suddenly remember she is part black again,and get her goomba Orca to finance her movies.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 01:42:44 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1555 on: March 10, 2021, 01:44:13 am »

@corbe

She is also a LOT tougher than she looks.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1556 on: March 10, 2021, 10:53:08 am »
@corbe

She is also a LOT tougher than she looks.
..and always has been.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1557 on: March 10, 2021, 01:58:25 pm »
Prince Charles Poses with Black Health Workers Amid Racism Claims

Prince Charles has Black friends, or at least Black people who'll talk to him -- that's the image the palace seems to be putting out on the heels of Prince Harry and Meghan's racism claims.

The official Clarence House Instagram account posted a number of photos Tuesday showing the Prince of Wales visiting a place called Jesus House, which just popped up in London as a new vaccination site under the country's National Health Service.

In all of the pics you see Charles yukking it up with both workers and visitors ... all of whom are Black.

The caption reads, "Continuing Their Royal Highnesses’ work to encourage vaccine take-up, The Prince of Wales today visited @jesushouseuk in London." Clarence House also wants us to know Charles is committed, as is Jesus House, to combatting vaccine hesitancy in the Black community.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/09/prince-charles-poses-with-black-healthcare-workers-racism-claims/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1558 on: March 10, 2021, 03:14:57 pm »
The People Have Spoken! Majority of Britons Want Harry & Meghan Stripped of Titles After ‘Betrayal’ of Family

Victoria Friedman 10 Mar 2021

A poll conducted by the United Kingdom’s biggest-selling newspaper has found a majority of Britons want Harry and Meghan to be stripped of their titles after what Brexit leader Nigel Farage described as their “betrayal” of the Royal Family.

The Daily Mail commissioned the survey after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex — as Harry and Meghan are still titled, despite last year stepping back from formal Royal life — gave a tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey, during which the couple implied a member of the Royal family was racist, that Meghan was denied mental health support when she felt suicidal, and Harry had been financially cut off.

The poll conducted by JL Partners found that the majority (53 per cent) thought that the interview was the “wrong thing to do” compared to just a third who thought otherwise. The findings are broadly in line with a Monday YouGov poll that found a plurality (47 per cent) thought it was “inappropriate” of the couple to do the interview.

A higher percentage, 54 per cent, said that Harry and Meghan had let down Queen Elizabeth II by airing their personal grievances on international television, with the same proportion thinking — with withe Queen’s 99-year-old husband still in hospital recovering from heart surgery — that it was the wrong time to do it.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/03/10/people-spoken-majority-want-harry-meghan-stripped-titles-betrayal-family/
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 03:16:46 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1559 on: March 10, 2021, 03:19:05 pm »
FNC’s Carlson: Meghan Markle, Other Elites Play Victim Because It Give Meaning to Their ‘Decadent, Empty Life’

Jeff Poor 10 Mar 2021

Tuesday, Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson addressed the ongoing saga involving Meghan Markle and the British Royals, arguing that Markle’s claim of victimhood demonstrated a larger trend among international elites.

According to Carlson, Markle, former first lady Michelle Obama and others play the victim to add “meaning” to their lives.

Transcript as follows:

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/10/fncs-carlson-meghan-markle-other-elites-play-victim-because-it-give-meaning-to-their-decadent-empty-life/

Mark Steyn was on Tucker's show last night and was great..I'll have to look for that clip.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 04:15:27 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #1560 on: March 10, 2021, 03:51:46 pm »
IMO, "Elites Play Victim Because" theyre afraid normal people will discover how ordinary or sub-ordinary the Elites actually are.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1561 on: March 10, 2021, 04:13:56 pm »
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1562 on: March 10, 2021, 04:17:05 pm »
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1563 on: March 10, 2021, 04:30:51 pm »
IMO, "Elites Play Victim Because" theyre afraid normal people will discover how ordinary or sub-ordinary the Elites actually are.

@PeteS in CA

They are afraid people will realize there is nothing special about them,other than their wealth. Normal people with money. How freaking boring is that?

Normal people don't even get special treatment.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1564 on: March 10, 2021, 05:00:24 pm »
Did Meghan personally cost Piers Morgan his job? Duchess formally complained to ITV 'out of concern for others dealing with their own mental health' after presenter said he didn't believe a word she said and refused to apologise

Meghan complained to ITV about Piers claiming his views could upset people with mental health problems
    Mr Morgan refused to apologise or back down saying: 'Freedom of speech is a hill I'm happy to die on'
    Ranvir Singh hosted Good Morning Britain with Susanna Reid today as show beat BBC rival for the first time
    Piers stands by his view that he 'didn't believe a word' of the Duke and Duchess' Oprah interview shown by ITV
    Critics orchestrated a campaign to inundate Ofcom with complaints with 41,000 received in 24 hours

By Martin Robinson, Chief Reporter and Henry Martin For Mailonline

Published: 01:19 EST, 10 March 2021 | Updated: 11:24 EST, 10 March 2021

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9345377/GMBs-Ranvir-Singh-reveals-Piers-Morgans-spot-Susanna-Reid-6-30am.html

Piers Morgan Refuses To Cave Over Meghan Markle Criticisms: ‘Freedom Of Speech Is A Hill I’m Happy To Die On’
March 10, 2021 By Jordan Davidson

British broadcast journalist Piers Morgan refused to cave to the mob attacking him for questioning and criticizing Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s interview with Oprah, saying, “Freedom of speech is a hill I’m happy to die on.”

“On Monday, I said I didn’t believe Meghan Markle in her Oprah interview. I’ve had time to reflect on this opinion, and I still don’t. If you did, OK. Freedom of speech is a hill I’m happy to die on. Thanks for all the love, and hate. I’m off to spend more time with my opinions,” he wrote on Twitter.

Morgan paired his proclamation with a Winston Churchill quote graphic which states, “Some people’s idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back, that is an outrage.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/10/piers-morgan-refuses-to-cave-over-meghan-markle-criticisms-freedom-of-speech-is-a-hill-im-happy-to-die-on/
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #1565 on: March 11, 2021, 01:50:11 am »
Did Meghan personally cost Piers Morgan his job? Duchess formally complained to ITV 'out of concern for others dealing with their own mental health' after presenter said he didn't believe a word she said and refused to apologise

Meghan complained to ITV about Piers claiming his views could upset people with mental health problems
    Mr Morgan refused to apologise or back down saying: 'Freedom of speech is a hill I'm happy to die on'
    Ranvir Singh hosted Good Morning Britain with Susanna Reid today as show beat BBC rival for the first time
    Piers stands by his view that he 'didn't believe a word' of the Duke and Duchess' Oprah interview shown by ITV
    Critics orchestrated a campaign to inundate Ofcom with complaints with 41,000 received in 24 hours

By Martin Robinson, Chief Reporter and Henry Martin For Mailonline

Published: 01:19 EST, 10 March 2021 | Updated: 11:24 EST, 10 March 2021

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9345377/GMBs-Ranvir-Singh-reveals-Piers-Morgans-spot-Susanna-Reid-6-30am.html

Piers Morgan Refuses To Cave Over Meghan Markle Criticisms: ‘Freedom Of Speech Is A Hill I’m Happy To Die On’
March 10, 2021 By Jordan Davidson

British broadcast journalist Piers Morgan refused to cave to the mob attacking him for questioning and criticizing Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s interview with Oprah, saying, “Freedom of speech is a hill I’m happy to die on.”

“On Monday, I said I didn’t believe Meghan Markle in her Oprah interview. I’ve had time to reflect on this opinion, and I still don’t. If you did, OK. Freedom of speech is a hill I’m happy to die on. Thanks for all the love, and hate. I’m off to spend more time with my opinions,” he wrote on Twitter.

Morgan paired his proclamation with a Winston Churchill quote graphic which states, “Some people’s idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back, that is an outrage.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/10/piers-morgan-refuses-to-cave-over-meghan-markle-criticisms-freedom-of-speech-is-a-hill-im-happy-to-die-on/

I respect Piers Morgan for having the guts and courage to speak out about the outrageous claims made by Markle the Golddigger.

I listen to a local Christian radio station and unfortunately they have sided with Markle and have brought up someone saying something about Archie's skin color. It has been noted that it wasn't the Queen or Philip -- so that  leaves Charles and Camilla OR Kate and William.  I read a report on the Winfrey interview and Markle specifically points fingers at Kate -- something to do with the bridesmaid dresses, or some sort of crap.  My hunch is that Markle is extremely jealous of Kate and her kids and wants to smear her and make demands from the family to make an exception to give Archie a title and a place in succession. She's playing the race card/Black Live Matter crap in order to stack the royal deck in her favor.

She will probably continue to smear the family until they give into her.  Harry going along with this makes him equally a piece of crap.  He states that he loves his brother ... so again ... it seems to me that the problem is between Kate and Markle.  She is out to destroy Kate  and has fed lie after lie to Harry  about her to create a rift between him William and Kate, and somehow in her warped mind, if she can cause enough problems for William and Kate and they divorce, that would put Markle in the spotlight and maybe she's hoping she'll become the first BLACK queen.

I am hoping that the Queen sees through all this and stomps on Markle (oh it won't be public but hopefully she'll throw a wrench in her works).

Philip is ill and the Queen isn't exactly a spring chicken.  Charles needs to have "words" with his son  --- either he stops the crap or he'll be shown the door.  He needs to chose between royal blood or trailer gold digging trash.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1566 on: March 11, 2021, 02:08:50 pm »
Prince William says royals are 'very much not a racist family' in first remarks since explosive interview

By Angela Dewan and Schams Elwazer, CNN
Updated 8:59 AM ET, Thu March 11, 2021

London (CNN)Prince William has denied the royal family is racist in his first public remarks since his brother Prince Harry, and his wife Meghan, made explosive claims in a TV interview.

Asked by a reporter during a visit to a school in east London if the royals were a "racist family," the Duke of Cambridge said, "We're very much not a racist family."

Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, made a series of damning accusations against the royal family in an interview with Oprah Winfrey, which aired in the UK on Monday night.

In response to a question on whether he had spoken to his brother since the interview with Oprah Winfrey, Prince William said, "I haven't spoken to him yet but I will do."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/11/uk/prince-william-response-racism-harry-meghan-intl-gbr/index.html

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1567 on: March 11, 2021, 03:25:04 pm »
Queen will reach out to Prince Harry for peace talks: Her Majesty will take personal charge of interview fallout and has issued a 'three-line whip' on Palace staff to stay silent

Queen issues a 'three-line whip' to prevent staff discussing the situation publicly
    She is expected to offer Prince Harry an olive branch amid fallout from interview
    The 94-year-old is set to speak to her grandson on the phone in the coming days 

By Rebecca English Royal Editor For The Daily Mail

Published: 17:00 EST, 10 March 2021 | Updated: 18:29 EST, 10 March 2021

The Queen is to extend a personal olive branch to Harry and Meghan as she takes charge of the fallout from their bombshell television interview.

With senior royals still 'reeling' following a series of explosive allegations by the couple, she has issued a 'three-line whip' to prevent staff discussing the situation publicly.

It is understood that she intends to try to pour oil on troubled waters by reaching out to her grandson and his wife in California instead.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9348325/Queen-reach-Prince-Harry-peace-talks-issues-three-line-whip-Palace-staff.html
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1568 on: March 11, 2021, 03:44:52 pm »
Prince William says royals are 'very much not a racist family' in first remarks since explosive interview

By Angela Dewan and Schams Elwazer, CNN
Updated 8:59 AM ET, Thu March 11, 2021

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/11/uk/prince-william-response-racism-harry-meghan-intl-gbr/index.html

@Gefn

This should have Meagan swooning with joy. She is now in charge of the Queen of England.

Or think she is,anyhow. So will her supporters.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1569 on: March 11, 2021, 03:51:52 pm »
Prince Harry inherited over $13M from Diana

By Nicki Gostin

March 10, 2021 | 6:04pm

It’s nice work if you can get it.

On Sunday night, Prince Harry gravely revealed to Oprah Winfrey that he and his wife, Meghan Markle, had been cut off financially by the royal family and they were only able to survive due to the inheritance left to him by his mother.

“I have what my mum left me and without that, we wouldn’t have been able to do this,” he said of the couple’s move to the United States.

“It’s like she saw it coming and she’s been with us through this whole process,” he added, noting “the Netflixes and Spotifys of it all was never part of the plan.”

So how much did Diana leave Harry?

The inheritance was, according to various sources, originally around $8.9 million, which grew with investments and as the principal accrued interest.

Harry, along with his brother, William, began receiving their inheritances at the age of 25, with the full amount arriving by the age of 30, when the ginger-haired prince netted approximately $13 million.

more
https://pagesix.com/2021/03/10/prince-harry-inherited-over-13m-from-princess-diana/?_ga=2.134294577.1943030294.1615475150-1632277673.1615475150
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1570 on: March 11, 2021, 03:59:24 pm »
What Meghan misunderstood about the monarchy
Sally Bedell Smith
Tue, March 9, 2021, 7:16 AM

Of the many shocking statements made by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in their full-scale assault on the monarchy during their two-hour interview with Oprah Winfrey, the most peculiar was surely Meghan’s claim to know nothing about the British monarchy when she first met Harry. She was so incurious that she didn’t bother to read a volume of history or biography. She said she didn’t even do an internet search to learn the basics. Her knowledge of the Royal Family, she said, was based only on what Harry “was sharing with me.” Astonishingly, as a graduate of well-regarded Northwestern University, she said her sense of Royal life was based on “fairytales.”

What she described as naivete seemed more like a wilful refusal to accept that life in The Firm – the name first used by Harry’s great-grandfather, King George VI – would involve long days of plaque unveiling and tree planting as well as exciting passion projects made possible by her unique position. If she had read some history, she would have recognised that overseas Royal tours such as the one she and Harry took to Australia are indeed “exhausting.” She would have known that she wasn’t the only member of the Royal Family to undertake such duties while pregnant. In 1948, for example, Queen Elizabeth II, then still a princess, took her first official visit with her husband to Paris. It was a gruelling four days, and Philip and Elizabeth generated massive goodwill. Unknown to the French or British officials, she was four months pregnant with Prince Charles and suffering from nausea behind closed doors.

Meghan complained bitterly about her treatment by the press, which did ricochet between adulation and harsh criticism. Perhaps if she had sat down for tea with her husband’s stepmother, the Duchess of Cornwall, she could have learnt about years of being savaged by the media. Camilla, like everyone else in the Royal Family, survived the pummelling by staying quiet, pressing ahead and doing her job. But Meghan was already bursting to share her point of view, even months before the wedding, with no less than Oprah Winfrey.

Coming from Hollywood, where actresses are joined at the hip with their publicists, Meghan expressed surprise that Palace press officials felt duty bound to listen to her first telephone conversation with Oprah. She then went behind their backs anyway, met her future interlocutor, invited her to the wedding, and arranged a privileged seat for her. Such was the downside of being “silenced.”

more
https://www.yahoo.com/news/meghan-misunderstood-monarchy-131656754.html
Support the USO

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1571 on: March 11, 2021, 04:02:08 pm »
@Gefn

This should have Meagan swooning with joy. She is now in charge of the Queen of England.

Or think she is,anyhow. So will her supporters.

I think Megan wanted to be number two after the Queen. No one can hold a candle to Queen Elizabeth at this point. Even Meghan understood that. Camilla, Kate, Anne and Sophie just do what they do and carry on.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 04:03:34 pm by Gefn »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1572 on: March 14, 2021, 02:48:30 am »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1573 on: March 14, 2021, 02:50:53 am »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1574 on: March 14, 2021, 03:46:07 am »

@Right_in_Virginia

Sadly,whoever put that photo together got it right.

That boy is WHUPPED!