Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332839 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1525 on: March 09, 2021, 02:27:33 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1526 on: March 09, 2021, 02:44:22 pm »
Piers Morgan Demolishes the Meghan Markle Interview With a Few Simple Points and Questions

Here we had the Duke and Duchess of Privacy flinging out the filthy family laundry for the delectation of tens of millions of people all over the world, whilst simultaneously bleating about press intrusion.

They moaned about the terrible pain of their royal titles but were also outraged their son Archie wasn’t allowed to be a Prince.

They told of their constant trauma from nasty newspaper stories, but repeatedly insisted they never read any of them.

They claimed they were forced to sign gazillion-dollar deals with Netflix and Spotify because Prince Charles cut off their allowance, despite Harry inheriting millions from his late mother Princess Diana and having his entire life bankrolled by the Royal Family.

And so, it went nauseatingly on.

oh there's more and he nails it here
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/03/08/piers-morgan-demolishes-the-meghan-markle-interview-with-a-few-simple-points-and-questions-n339334
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1527 on: March 09, 2021, 02:58:40 pm »
Church Of England Rev. Calls Out Meghan Markle’s Claim She And Prince Harry Got Secretly Married

Katie Jerkovich
Entertainment Reporter
March 08, 2021 9:46 PM ET

Church of England Reverend David Green reportedly called out Meghan Markle’s claim that she and Prince Harry secretly tied the knot ahead of their royal ceremony.

“You can’t get married twice,” tweeted Green, the Vicar of St Mary’s, West Malling and the Rector of St Michael’s, Offham in a since-deleted post, Fox News reported Monday.

“So what was the thing three days before?” he wrote, the outlet reported. “And if it was a marriage, what on earth are we doing ‘playing’ at prayer/holy matrimony for cameras.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/08/church-england-reverend-meghan-markles-prince-harry-secretly-married/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1528 on: March 09, 2021, 03:01:15 pm »
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1529 on: March 09, 2021, 03:06:35 pm »
Calls for Buckingham Palace to Respond to Meghan, Harry Racism Claims
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/03/09/calls-for-buckingham-palace-to-respond-to-meghan-harry-racism-claims/

Response should be stripping them of titles or any other residual royal grift.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #1530 on: March 09, 2021, 03:06:57 pm »
I honestly do not understand all the hoopla about how racist everyone is to poor little Meghan.  Can anyone point to ANY feature of hers that appears to be 'stereotypically black'?  How can she be judged on her appearance when she looks no different than any other wealthy, privileged white woman?  :shrug:

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1531 on: March 09, 2021, 03:11:02 pm »
I honestly do not understand all the hoopla about how racist everyone is to poor little Meghan.  Can anyone point to ANY feature of hers that appears to be 'stereotypically black'?  How can she be judged on her appearance when she looks no different than any other wealthy, privileged white woman?  :shrug:

Racism has been so drastically redefined the past 5 years, and normal people realize that and understand that these are attempts of blackmail or some other nefarious motive. 

These royal grifters can starve all I care.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1532 on: March 09, 2021, 03:21:47 pm »
Megan's baby will be risking only its formally royal life, while Mehgan will be risking an almost-certain Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1533 on: March 09, 2021, 04:10:37 pm »
Church Of England Rev. Calls Out Meghan Markle’s Claim She And Prince Harry Got Secretly Married

@mystery-ak

This makes it a tough choice on who to believe,the professional liars of a religion,or the professional liar of the make-believe world of Hollywood.

After thinking about it for a nano-second,I think I am going to go with the church on this one.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1534 on: March 09, 2021, 04:13:39 pm »

@Polly Ticks

We know she's black because every time someone tries to criticize her,she runs to professional Vic-tums like Orcra,and whines and moans about racism and how tough it is to be a black multi-millionaire wimmins in the racist wurld ob todey dat bees sew unfare to da brudders and sistas.

I understand she almost met a few bruddas and sistas in the past,but her security people kept them away.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 04:14:45 pm by sneakypete »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1535 on: March 09, 2021, 05:18:45 pm »

@sneakypete Please don't post a comment in a supposedly black dialect...that does sound racist!
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1536 on: March 09, 2021, 06:02:21 pm »
@sneakypete Please don't post a comment in a supposedly black dialect...that does sound racist!

@mystery-ak

Why is it racist if it is readily identifiable as being the way too many blacks speak? IMNSHO,it correctly identifies the problem blacks have with refusing to fit in and demanding everybody else drop to their standards so they don't have to change.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #1537 on: March 09, 2021, 06:38:34 pm »
Harry must suffer from low self esteem.  Most young ladies would have been pleased to date him, and deal with all of the baggage.  Meghan has ruined his life.  Her attitude will only worsen as she deals with middle age.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1538 on: March 09, 2021, 07:00:47 pm »
Harry must suffer from low self esteem.  Most young ladies would have been pleased to date him, and deal with all of the baggage.  Meghan has ruined his life.  Her attitude will only worsen as she deals with middle age.

I am sure he does...I once read that Harry had grief counseling after his mother died, my guess Meghan takes advantage of this side of Harry.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1539 on: March 09, 2021, 07:04:56 pm »
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
16h
Racism my butt! Meghan Markle hasn’t seen a day of racism in her life. Oprah and Megan used the race card to throw the Royals under the bus and for cheap TV ratings.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1540 on: March 09, 2021, 07:16:40 pm »
QE2   classy as always

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1541 on: March 09, 2021, 07:21:03 pm »
Prince Charles 'did NOT cut off Harry': Royal insider says future King feels 'let down' by son's Oprah claims after going 'out of his way to financially support' him and wife Meghan

Harry said he struck lucrative deals as Charles was no longer bankrolling couple
    Royal insiders rejected this and said Charles feels 'let down' by his son's remarks
    As working royals, 95 per cent of their funding came from the Duchy of Cornwall

Allies of Prince Charles today pushed back at claims he 'cut off' Prince Harry's funding when he and Meghan stepped down as senior royals.

During the explosive Oprah interview, Harry explained he struck lucrative deals with Netflix and Spotify as his father was no longer prepared to bankroll his lifestyle.

'My family literally cut me off financially, and I had to afford security for us,' he said.

Royal insiders rejected this narrative and said Charles feels 'let down' by his son's comments.

'The Prince of Wales went out of his way to make sure his son and daughter in law were financially supported,' a senior source told the Evening Standard. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9343111/Prince-Charles-did-NOT-cut-Harry-royal-insider-says.html
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1542 on: March 09, 2021, 07:32:36 pm »
... his father was no longer prepared to bankroll his lifestyle.

'My family literally cut me off financially, and I had to afford security for us,' he said.
Man up. He's in his 30s, married, fathering children, and he still thinks Daddy should pay his rent? What a bum.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1543 on: March 09, 2021, 07:37:03 pm »
ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP, PULLEEZE???

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a19586455/prince-harry-real-dad-james-hewitt-rumors/

I believe the real issue concerning the Royal Family is that they realize Price Charles isn't Harry's father.

And I'm sure they already have DNA results to prove it.

Thus, the divorce...thus Princess Di's untimely death, etc..
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1544 on: March 09, 2021, 07:54:12 pm »
ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP, PULLEEZE???

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a19586455/prince-harry-real-dad-james-hewitt-rumors/

I believe the real issue concerning the Royal Family is that they realize Price Charles isn't Harry's father.

And I'm sure they already have DNA results to prove it.

Thus, the divorce...thus Princess Di's untimely death, etc..

Uncanny resemblance...
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1545 on: March 09, 2021, 09:29:16 pm »
Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Calls for Boycott of Royal Family, Claiming They Don’t Value Black Lives
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/09/black-lives-matter-co-founder-calls-for-boycott-of-royal-family-claiming-they-dont-value-black-lives/

Is this what you wanted Meghan and Harry....?...you are both despicable!
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1546 on: March 09, 2021, 10:17:17 pm »
Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Calls for Boycott of Royal Family, Claiming They Don’t Value Black Lives
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/09/black-lives-matter-co-founder-calls-for-boycott-of-royal-family-claiming-they-dont-value-black-lives/

Is this what you wanted Meghan and Harry....?...you are both despicable!

So just how does a person boycott as an American, the Royal Family.  BLM is full of stupid shits.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1547 on: March 09, 2021, 10:28:05 pm »
So just how does a person boycott as an American, the Royal Family.  BLM is full of stupid shits.

If they can figure out how to cancel the Royals I'll kiss his HBA and maybe give him a complimentary reacharound.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1548 on: March 10, 2021, 12:00:54 am »
Yeah, Meghan never Googled Harry or the royal family.   *****rollingeyes***** 

It must have been so thrilling for Meghan to play her idol, Diana, in a made for TV movie costarring Oprah Winfrey....

@Gefn  ---  happy77

Meghan Markle’s emotional reaction to Princess Diana’s death revealed
Express/UK, Oct 12, 2019

Meghan, who would later grow up to marry Diana’s son Prince Harry, had idolised the princess as a youngster. According to 2018 book ‘Meghan: A Hollywood Princess’, the sudden death of her personal hero was hard for Meghan for comprehend. Inspired by her role model, Meghan and her friend Suzy Ardakani had collected clothes and toys for less privileged children.

Suzy’s mother had even given her a copy of ‘Diana: Her True Story’, which remained on her bookshelf for years.

This meant when Diana suddenly died in a car crash in Paris, she could not understand how the tragedy could befall a “living icon”.

Royal biographer Andrew Morton wrote in his book: “She and her friends watched the funeral of Diana, Princess of Wales, in early September 1997, tears coursing down their cheeks at the poignant moment when the camera zoomed in on the royal coffin.

“Perched among the white flowers was an envelope with the one word ‘Mummy’ containing Prince Harry’s last note to his beloved mother.”

He added that she and her friend Suzy had an interesting way of coping with the news.

Mr Morton wrote: “After she heard about the tragedy she and her friend Suzy Ardakani had sat and watched old videos of the 1981 wedding between Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer.”

Meghan apparently looked up to Diana for both her style and her independent humanitarian mission.

A childhood friend Ninaki Priddy said: “She was always fascinated by the Royal Family.

“She wants to be Princess Diana 2.0.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1185429/meghan-markle-news-princess-diana-death-prince-harry-royal-family-spt

A Tale Old and New as Another Royal Wife Breaks Free
NY Times, Mar 8, 2021

A quarter-century after Princess Diana broke her silence about life among the British royals,
Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, did the same.
Their stories were remarkably similar.

While the British tabloids like to cast Meghan in the villainous role of the Duchess of Windsor — the American divorcée who lured away their king in 1936 and lived with him in bitter exile, causing an irreparable family rift — Harry and Meghan seem determined to position her instead as a latter-day Diana, a woman mistreated by her in-laws, more sinned against than sinning.

Harry has often spoken with anguish and bitterness about what happened to Diana all those years ago when she was cast out of the royal family after her divorce from Prince Charles and later died in a car wreck in a Parisian underpass, the paparazzi in hot pursuit. He raised the subject again on Sunday, drawing parallels between the experiences of his mother and his wife and saying, of Diana, that he has “felt her presence through this whole process.”

It felt Shakespearean, the sense of history repeating itself through the immutable structure of a royal lineage and an ancient institution — while a prince spoke of breaking free from the old patterns and finding a new way forward.

Harry made the comparison explicit on Sunday when he referred to the “constant barrage” of criticism and racist attacks on his wife.

“What I was seeing was history repeating itself,” he said, though he described the treatment of Meghan as “far more dangerous” because of the ubiquity of social media and the corrosive element of racism.

Meghan’s discussion in the interview of her mental health struggles as a royal wife, of loneliness and desolation and thoughts of suicide, was reminiscent of Diana’s account of the bulimia and depression that consumed her during her own marriage. Both women said they had desperately sought help from the family, only to be ignored and rebuffed.

“When I’m talking about history repeating itself, I’m talking about my mother,” Harry said. “When you can see something happening in the same kind of way, anybody would ask for help.”

But just as with his mother, when Meghan pleaded for help, he said, none was forthcoming. Instead, the family dismissed her concerns and told her, essentially, to keep her head down.

The couple was repeatedly told: “This is how it is. This is just how it is,” Harry said.

There are many parallels between Meghan and Diana.

Like Diana, Meghan married into a family that did not understand her and believed she would conform, without complaint, to royal customs and protocol. As with Diana, when Meghan proved unable or unwilling to toe the family line, she said, the palace did nothing to dispel the emerging public narrative that she was demanding, petulant, entitled. And like Diana, Meghan found herself hounded by the tabloids, which accused her of constantly seeking attention while happily filling their pages with stories about her.

More:  https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/08/world/europe/princess-diana-meghan-markle.html

Online libertybele

« Reply #1549 on: March 10, 2021, 12:14:43 am »
Prince Charles 'did NOT cut off Harry': Royal insider says future King feels 'let down' by son's Oprah claims after going 'out of his way to financially support' him and wife Meghan

Harry said he struck lucrative deals as Charles was no longer bankrolling couple
    Royal insiders rejected this and said Charles feels 'let down' by his son's remarks
    As working royals, 95 per cent of their funding came from the Duchy of Cornwall

Allies of Prince Charles today pushed back at claims he 'cut off' Prince Harry's funding when he and Meghan stepped down as senior royals.

During the explosive Oprah interview, Harry explained he struck lucrative deals with Netflix and Spotify as his father was no longer prepared to bankroll his lifestyle.

Royal insiders rejected this narrative and said Charles feels 'let down' by his son's comments.

'The Prince of Wales went out of his way to make sure his son and daughter in law were financially supported,' a senior source told the Evening Standard. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9343111/Prince-Charles-did-NOT-cut-Harry-royal-insider-says.html

Missy Markle and Helpless Harry have me fuming.  Cut off funding and had to pay for his own security!  Cry me a freakin' river.

I read today that Markle was ticked because Archie was not given the title of 'Prince'.  That's it in a nutshell. She wanted her son to be acknowledge as royalty -- sorry  -- but William's children come even BEFORE Harry. That's how the monarchy has worked for centuries and she wants them to change it for her, because she's black!

If I were the Queen I strip them of their title and forbid them from receiving any financial backing.  If Diana left Harry money, let them live off of that.  It certainly doesn't look like they 're hurting for money.   Centuries have gone by and now we have a  prissy racist boich that feels she's entitled just because she managed to snag one within the royal family; only he's not anywhere close in line as she would have liked.

I think she is a total piece of crap; and that's being nice.

Harry is equally a hunk of crap for letting her get away with the race card.   Poor Harry.  He knows darn well the royal succession.           
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 12:16:13 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.