Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 333148 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1475 on: March 07, 2021, 01:00:55 am »
Love Dr Pol..I know everything there is to know about birthing calfs..lol
That, and selenium!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #1476 on: March 07, 2021, 01:05:33 am »
No interest in hearing anything these grifters say or think.

The red headed prince(ss) is going to wake up on day 15-20 years from now and realize this wench swiped his manhood, and the cost was greater than he ever realized,

The cost was his entire birth family.  He traded them all in for Meghan, Archie, baby#2 and Meghan's family. Perhaps he's happy and could care less that he turned his back on his entire side of the family.  It happens.  Many family ties are destroyed by newlywed brides who want nothing to do with their husband's side of the family; they tend to turn their husbands against his family.  Sad, but it happens all the time.  I know first hand.

I feel for the royal family that has been divided, and also Archie and baby# 2; they'll never have the relationships with their grandparents, aunts, uncles,  cousins, etc.

Harry has made that decision and he has to live with it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1477 on: March 07, 2021, 01:52:31 am »
That, and selenium!

@mountaineer season finale tonight..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1478 on: March 07, 2021, 03:55:08 pm »
'Cry me a river... the plight of being a game show host to suffering in a palace with Oprah on speed dial': Former Real Housewives of New York star Bethenny Frankel slams Meghan Markle ahead of explosive interview alongside Prince Harry tonight

Bethenny Frankel has slammed Meghan Markle ahead of interview Sunday night
    Frankel said Meghan went from a 'fairly unknown actress to suffering in a palace, w tiaras & 7 figure weddings for TWO WHOLE YEARS to being a household name'
    The former Real Housewives of New York star was referring to Meghan's time as a briefcase model on Deal or No Deal and her role on the USA legal drama Suits
    In a separate tweet, Frankel said she completely gives Prince Harry 'a break' 

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9335573/Bethenny-Frankel-slams-Meghan-Markle-ahead-broadcast-tonight.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1479 on: March 07, 2021, 03:56:08 pm »
The Queen will not be watching: Monarch will 'ignore' Harry and Meghan Oprah interview 'circus' with her mind 'only on duty and Philip' as courtiers are poised to 'come out swinging' if individuals are attacked

The Queen will 'ignore' Duke and Duchess of Sussex's explosive Oprah Winfrey interview, it has been reported
    Harry and Meghan's televised conversation with the talk show host will air in the US on Sunday night
    Palace officials have accused the Sussexes of being 'at war' with the royal household - and warn that courtiers 'will come out swinging' if they attack specific individuals in the much-anticipated interview

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9335195/The-Queen-not-watching-Monarch-ignore-Harry-Meghan-Oprah-interview-circus.html
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1480 on: March 07, 2021, 04:39:03 pm »
Queen Urged to Apologise to Meghan Markle on ‘The View’

Jack Montgomery 7 Mar 2021

Co-hosts on top American talk show The View urged the Queen, senior royals, and royal staff to apologise to Meghan Markle, wife of Prince Harry, rather than investigate bullying allegations against her.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/03/07/queen-told-apologise-to-meghan-markle-co-hosts-the-view/
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1481 on: March 07, 2021, 06:21:57 pm »
Royal staff 'nicknamed Prince Harry 'the Hostage' before wedding' and Meghan Markle 'wanted drama from the very beginning', insiders claim
Daily Mail/UK, Mar 6, 2021

•Sources also said that the Duchess of Sussex was 'constantly looking' for drama
•This was 'despite best efforts of Palace workers in the build up to the ceremony'
•He was said to be livid as tiara she wanted was unavailable for sporadic hair cut
•Queen is said to have weighed in when he clashed with her closest aide over it

Asked why she was now speaking out, Meghan gave a long pause, before saying: 'Well, so many things. That we're on the other side of a lot of - a lot of life experience that's happened, and also that we have the ability to make our own choices in a way that I couldn't have said yes to you then.'

The first of two clips released on Monday saw Oprah ask Meghan: 'Were you silent or were you silenced?'. Oprah added: 'I just want to make it clear to everybody that there is no subject that is off limits'. Two further sections of that clip saw Oprah say the phrases 'almost unsurvivable' and 'sounds like there was a breaking point'.

That same clip also featured Harry saying: 'My biggest concern was history repeating itself' – and two further snippets of Oprah saying: 'You've said some pretty shocking things here', and 'Wait, hold, hold up, wait a minute.'

The second clip released on Monday saw Harry say: 'For me, I'm just really relieved and happy to be sitting here talking to you with my wife by my side, because I can't begin to imagine what it must have been like for her (my mother Princess Diana) going through this process by herself all those years ago, because it's been unbelievably tough for the two of us. But at least we have each other.'

More: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9333119/Royal-staff-nicknamed-Prince-Harry-Hostage-wedding-Meghan-Markle.html

« Reply #1482 on: March 07, 2021, 06:28:44 pm »
'I won’t be watching. I know Americans. I know Hollywood. I know what’s coming': CANDACE OWENS says she long predicted Harry and Meghan would end up in LA
Daily Mail/UK, Mar 6, 2021

Harry and Meghan had just moved out of Kensington Palace and into Frogmore Cottage when I first got together with my English husband. The Sussexes were very much in the headlines then, as now.

I turned to my fiance – as he then was – in a London cafe, and casually said: ‘Those two will wind up in Los Angeles. I give it three years.’

At the time he laughed off this hasty prognostication. How could I possibly know?

But he wasn’t laughing when, all-too-soon, it became clear that Harry and Meghan would be leaving their official duties and moving to North America in what would become known as Megxit. And he wasn’t laughing, either, when I correctly predicted that their stay in Canada was no more than a pit-stop on the journey to Los Angeles.

‘B-list actress’: Meghan Markle pictured above in a photoshoot for Suits as Rachel Zane

I’m not saying that Meghan would explicitly ask Harry to move away from his family and friends. But she is certainly persuasive – enough, even, for him to believe the decision was entirely his.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9334025/CANDACE-OWENS-says-long-predicted-Harry-Meghan-end-LA.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1483 on: March 07, 2021, 06:49:19 pm »
Queen Urged to Apologise to Meghan Markle on ‘The View’

Jack Montgomery 7 Mar 2021

Co-hosts on top American talk show The View urged the Queen, senior royals, and royal staff to apologise to Meghan Markle, wife of Prince Harry, rather than investigate bullying allegations against her.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/03/07/queen-told-apologise-to-meghan-markle-co-hosts-the-view/

@mystery-ak

Seriously? If that cesspool of inadequacy and tribute to stupidity is the "top American talk show", what is the worse one?

Has anyone ever watched a whole show and marveled at the stupidity on display? My GOD,Joy Behar is one of the co-hosts,and she is so stupid she got fired from a school-teacher job in NYC decades ago. Just how freaking stupid do you have to be to get fired from THAT job?

I will grant you that Whoopie Goldberg is the smartest one there by far,and she is probably smarter than the typical French Poodle,but that's setting the bar kinda low.

The spawn of McLunatic (I forgot her name. Fat fake blonde) is also pretty damn clueless. She would probably know it if somebody set her on fire if she were having a good day,but I'm not sure I would bet on it.

Can't remember or don't know who else is on there,but they are pretty freaking stoopid or they wouldn't be there.

Suddenly I am even more worried about the future of America.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 07:03:17 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1484 on: March 07, 2021, 09:16:11 pm »
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle may lose royal titles over Oprah interview

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle risk losing their titles as Duke and Duchess of Sussex for breaking their Megxit deal with Sunday night’s Oprah TV tell-all, according to reports.

Royal courtiers met last week to discuss stripping the couple’s titles and tearing up the “Sandringham summit” agreement made a year ago involving their exit from life as senior royals, sources told The Times of London.

“I don’t think that after this interview, anything is off the table, to be honest,” one source in the royal household told the UK paper, referring to the potential stripping of the pair’s titles.

Such a move would be “a big step,” the source conceded — stressing that it highlights how “cheesed off” Queen Elizabeth II is over the “circus” around the Oprah Winfrey special airing on CBS at 8 p.m.

One source told the UK paper that Harry and Meghan are “playing with fire” with the “very high-stakes” interview.

more
https://pagesix.com/2021/03/07/harry-meghan-may-lose-duke-duchess-of-sussex-titles/
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1485 on: March 07, 2021, 09:56:38 pm »
@mystery-ak

One source told the UK paper that Harry and Meghan are “playing with fire” with the “very high-stakes” interview.

Well,it seems like he is her bitch,and she is definitely an  attention whore,so expect more until her 15 minutes of fame wear out

She will then divorce him,have someone write a "tell all book" in her name,and try to sell it as a movie with her as the star. Once that ends,she will drop down to being a "professional celebrity" and start appearing on game shows and such as a "special guest star".

She won't be hurting for money after the divorce settlement,the book,and the movie rights,but she will be hurting for applause and attention.

Harry will be so shamed he will probably go into seclusion the rest of his life and avoid publicity.

He won't be the first or the last this has happened to. After all,how can you tell when a professional actor or actress is telling you the truth or playing a role?

« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 09:57:56 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1486 on: March 08, 2021, 03:04:41 am »
The question is, are you going to be watching the Oprah interview tomorrow night?

This girl won’t be. I’ll be watching The Simpsons and the other cartoons on Fox. Sorry, Simpsons and Family Guy fan girl for life.
No way. I think I'll just read a book or muddle about the web.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1487 on: March 08, 2021, 02:08:36 pm »
Rita Panahi @RitaPanahi
‘In a country where 40million people lost their jobs as a result of lockdowns, this pair who get paid millions for making naff podcasts moaned to billionaire Oprah Winfrey about their oppression by the establishment.’
"The Unbearable Victim Complex of Meghan Markle," at Spiked Online
6:35 AM · Mar 8, 2021

Nan Hayworth, M.D.  @NanHayworth
Note well that Meghan and Harry are perfect avatars for the Limousine Left: entitled, aggrieved, and clueless as to who really pays, and how, the price for their *virtuous* ambitions for the world.
9:01 AM · Mar 8, 2021
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 02:09:51 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1488 on: March 08, 2021, 02:22:10 pm »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1489 on: March 08, 2021, 02:25:34 pm »
Meghan Angry Royals Didn’t Break 100 Years of Convention to Make Son a Prince Instead of Lord
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/03/08/meghan-angry-over-100-year-old-rule-making-son-a-lord-not-a-prince/

Meghan Markle Claims Royal Palace Had ‘Concerns’ About How Dark Her Son’s Skin Might Be
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/03/08/meghan-markle-claims-royal-palace-had-concerns-about-how-dark-her-sons-skin-might-be/

Just too many articles today I won't post them all.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1490 on: March 08, 2021, 02:49:29 pm »
March 8, 2021
Meghan Markle openly accuses the Royals of racism
By Andrea Widburg

I’m probably second to none in my dislike for Meghan Markle. There’s something unattractive about a mature woman marrying into the British Royal family with one of the world’s most expensive weddings, hanging out with the Queen, living in insane luxury…and then whining non-stop about the horror of her life. There’s something even less appealing when that woman accuses the Royal family of race hatred. And the problem is that, when it comes to that left-wing diva, Meghan Markle, it’s hard to believe most of what she says.

After weeks of hype, CBS finally televised Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s interview with Oprah. Have I mentioned that I can’t stand Oprah either? I think it’s admirable how she’s become one of the richest women in the world. Nevertheless, I think her decades-long, hugely successful emphasis on emotions over reason is part of the problem with America today. The left feeds on people who cannot reason but, instead, filter everything through their closely scrutinized navels. It’s all feelings, no facts, and, as we’ve seen in the last year, it’s very dangerous.

As you can imagine, between being a busy person and having nothing but disdain for both Meghan and Oprah, I didn’t watch the interview. However, I could scarcely avoid the fact that Meghan’s big bombshell was her claim that the Royal family’s decision to deny baby Archie a royal title was due to racism:

Meghan Markle has tearfully told Oprah Winfrey she was suicidal when she was five months pregnant and accused Kate Middleton of making her cry in today's bombshell interview before the couple informed tens of millions of people watching they are having a baby girl, revealed the deep rift with Prince Charles and accused the Royal Family of racism.

Read More

[snip]

Meghan also sensationally claimed that a relative of Harry asked him ‘how dark’ their unborn child would be with the Duchess claiming Archie being mixed-race was a 'problem' for the royals after Oprah asked her if they were worried their son was 'too brown'.

The former Suits star said she would not name the person because it would be ‘too damaging’ for them. But she confirmed that the duke was asked the question – ‘how dark his skin might be when he’s born’ – ‘by family’. Harry was also asked to identify the culprit but said he didn't feel 'comfortable' discussing it.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/03/meghan_markle_openly_accuses_the_royals_of_racism.html
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1491 on: March 08, 2021, 03:08:35 pm »
Everything you need to know about the interview...and they said she couldn't act!

Oprah interview bombshells: Meghan claims she was suicidal when she was five months pregnant, Kate made HER cry and Royals refused to make Archie a prince because they were worried how 'dark' he would be

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9336731/I-naive-marrying-Harry-says-Meghan-bombshell-Oprah-interview-gets-underway.html
Support the USO

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #1492 on: March 08, 2021, 04:23:01 pm »
I could be wrong, but I suspect that a race-baiting spoiled Hollywood-Brat playing the Race Card on the Royal Family won't play well with the average Briton on the street.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

« Reply #1493 on: March 08, 2021, 05:05:59 pm »
Meghan Markle’s interview was full of bull
NY Post, Mar 7, 2021, Maureen Callahan

Pity poor Meghan Markle, won’t you?

And do so as she drops the kind of bombshells — Prince Harry’s family is not just openly racist, they drove her to consider suicide while pregnant and denied her the help she begged for — that will destroy once and for all any chance Harry had of reconciling with the British royal family.

“I wasn’t planning to say anything shocking!” Megs told Oprah.

Please. As we all know, Meghan’s not that good an actress. Or a dissembler.

Whopper Number One, at the interview’s outset: Meghan knew nothing of the British royal family — nothing! She’s American, after all!

Here she was, living her life, starring on a basic cable legal drama, when she got sucked into the vortex of royal life. Castles, riches, titles, instant global fame, a team of servants and advisers — none of these mattered a whit to her

“All the grandeur attached to this stuff,” said Meghan, has never meant anything, not part of the attraction at all.

Says the woman who invited Oprah Winfrey and George Clooney to her wedding — A-listers she’d never even met.

Oh, and let’s not forget Buckingham Palace’s clapback this week, revealing that Meghan had been gifted blood diamonds by MBS after he authorized the murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi, and wore them even though warned not to — a charge Meghan has not denied.

Whopper Number Two: She never so much as Googled Harry when they began dating. She also never so much as Googled herself or followed any of her media coverage because that too has never mattered to her — says the woman who posed for a Vanity Fair cover story before she and Harry were even engaged.

Read more:  https://nypost.com/2021/03/07/meghan-markles-interview-was-full-of-bull/

« Reply #1494 on: March 08, 2021, 05:13:37 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

9:09 AM · Mar 8, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1368926743910887424

« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 05:26:20 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #1495 on: March 08, 2021, 05:19:11 pm »
Raheem Kassam
@RaheemKassam

He really was the best

(Trump on the Markles) Video:

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1368766417286365188

10:31 PM · Mar 7, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #1496 on: March 08, 2021, 05:21:31 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

They tried to take down this video of Prince Harry asking the CEO of Disney to give Meghan Markle a job. Be a shame if this went viral. Pls do not RT

Video:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1368761807821828099

10:13 PM · Mar 7, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #1497 on: March 08, 2021, 05:25:41 pm »
The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

“RUN HARRY RUN!!!”

10:49 PM · Mar 7, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1368770747590602755

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #1498 on: March 08, 2021, 05:26:51 pm »
Next on Bravo - The Real Housewives of Buckingham Palace.

This is what happens when British Royalty marries American divorcees.

Americans have no concept of what it means to be Royal because the U.S.A. has been Royalty free since 1776.

Is Elizabeth a welfare queen?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

« Reply #1499 on: March 08, 2021, 05:29:20 pm »
Raheem Kassam
@RaheemKassam

He really was the best

(Trump on the Markles) Video:

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1368766417286365188

10:31 PM · Mar 7, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

pointing-up

The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle