Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332981 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1275 on: May 13, 2020, 01:41:13 am »
@mountaineer

WHEN are WE going to hold the men responsible for their part in allowing crap like this to happen?

NONE of this "couple crap" happens in a vacuum. If you allow yourself to become a "speed bump" in an emotional/romantic relationship,own up to it so you can keep it from happening again in the future.

Either that,or wear it like you earned it.

In other words,men,even Princes,"Man the bleep UP!"

(In the spirit  of full-disclosure,*I* have never been married. Several of my former "main squeezes" were,though,if that counts for anything.)
Over 3.5 billion potential partners out there, (just the females, assuming he wasn't interested in anything else)... :shrug: 888mouth
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1276 on: May 13, 2020, 03:50:25 pm »
'Rudderless' Prince Harry 'misses having a structure to his life' because he 'doesn't have friends' or a job in LA, source tells Vanity Fair - but he is 'back in touch' with brother Prince William

Prince Harry, 35, feels 'rudderless' and 'misses having a structure to his life'
    Source told Vanity Fair the Duke of Sussex 'doesn't have friends in LA' or a job
    Has been 'very busy' keeping in touch with friends and colleagues at home in UK

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8314855/Rudderless-Prince-Harry-missing-having-structure-life.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1277 on: May 13, 2020, 03:54:34 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: 'It's been anything but a fairy tale.' Meghan wants Finding Freedom biography released NOW, believing it will set the record straight, reveal her vulnerable side and shatter her image as a rude, demanding diva

Meghan Markle wants the upcoming biography on her and Prince Harry's life to be released sooner rather than later, DailyMail.com can reveal
    The upcoming book titled Finding Freedom: Harry, Meghan and the Making of a Modern Royal Family is set to be released worldwide online on August 11
    A friend said: 'She said the book will finally set the record straight and show the world why they were left with no other choice than to leave the royal life'
    DailyMail.com revealed last week Tyler Perry sent his $150M private plane to pick up the couple from Canada to bring them to his $18M Beverly Hills home
    But despite her high-flying lifestyle, Meghan 'wants to shatter this image of being a demanding diva on her quest for fame and power,' the insider said
    They added: 'Meghan seems to think that readers will finally understand the monumental anguish and turmoil she had to endure with a stiff upper lip'
    The friend also revealed Meghan 'had plenty to say about what went into the book, much more than the public is being led to believe'

By Cheyenne Roundtree For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:21 EDT, 12 May 2020 | Updated: 16:12 EDT, 12 May 2020

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8308155/Meghan-wants-Harrys-biography-released-believing-book-set-record-straight.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1278 on: May 13, 2020, 03:57:26 pm »
'Rudderless' Prince Harry 'misses having a structure to his life' because he 'doesn't have friends' or a job in LA, source tells Vanity Fair - but he is 'back in touch' with brother Prince William

Sounds like paradise is collapsing a lot quicker than everyone thought.  I retract my 2023 guesstimate shelf date of this sham.  This marriage isn't going to last the year.  Let's hope he grows some manhood.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #1279 on: May 13, 2020, 04:20:38 pm »
Finding Freedom?  As if she was in prison?  Monumental anguish and turmoil?  All I am seeing is a drama queen trying to play the victim.  SMH

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1280 on: May 13, 2020, 04:24:58 pm »
Finding Freedom?  As if she was in prison?  Monumental anguish and turmoil?  All I am seeing is a drama queen trying to play the victim.  SMH

I love the part of the title "Modern Royal Family".

This must of been published before the Queen kicked the grifters to the curb.  Or they didn't get the memo.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1281 on: May 13, 2020, 06:51:26 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: 'It's been anything but a fairy tale.' Meghan wants Finding Freedom biography released NOW, believing it will set the record straight, reveal her vulnerable side and shatter her image as a rude, demanding diva

@mystery-ak

Da poor bay-bay!

Nobodie noes de trubbles ise seed.......

Pity Party! Pity Party!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1282 on: May 14, 2020, 01:40:53 pm »
This woman is such a chore.
A book to frighten the life out of the Royal Family: Meghan Markle kept a DIARY of her time in the UK, friend claims and could form a chronicle of her journey from aspiring actress to disgruntled duchess
By Sebastian Shakespeare for the Daily Mail
Published: 17:25 EDT, 13 May 2020 | Updated: 02:15 EDT, 14 May 2020

This summer sees the publication of Finding Freedom, the book hyped as going ‘beyond the headlines’ to reveal ‘unknown details’ of Prince Harry and Meghan’s life together.

But will that satisfy Meghan who, famously, chose to include three quills on her personal coat of arms, representing ‘communication and the power of words’?

For I can disclose that, according to one of the Duchess’s friends, Meghan — guest-editor of British Vogue in 2018 — kept a diary during her time in the UK. ...
Daily Mail
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1283 on: May 14, 2020, 01:43:50 pm »
And they thought Dianna hurt the image of the House of Windsor.  Just wait in a few years, when Meagan puts own her 10 part Netflix series of her exploits with the family.  And honestly, I think this bitch will tamper with the truth for ratings. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1284 on: May 14, 2020, 02:05:57 pm »
And they thought Dianna hurt the image of the House of Windsor.  Just wait in a few years, when Meagan puts own her 10 part Netflix series of her exploits with the family.  And honestly, I think this bitch will tamper with the truth for ratings.

@catfish1957

You THINK she would tamper with the truth to boost her ratings???

What do you think she is,an actress/attention whore?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 03:51:26 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1285 on: May 14, 2020, 03:08:45 pm »
@catfish1957

You THINK she would taper with the truth to boost her ratings???

What do you think she is,an actress/attention whore?
I wonder how much he got for his guns? The provenance alone will make them worth multiples of book value, especially as this all unfolds.  **nononono*

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1286 on: May 14, 2020, 03:30:07 pm »

Looks like Harry married a gal just like mom.

« Reply #1287 on: May 14, 2020, 03:34:41 pm »
There is a term used to describe this sort of thing.

There's also a "picture"  :laugh:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1288 on: May 14, 2020, 03:53:26 pm »
I wonder how much he got for his guns? The provenance alone will make them worth multiples of book value, especially as this all unfolds.  **nononono*

@Smokin Joe

Not as much as I am wondering who they sold them to in Jolly Olde England. Can't just ANYBODY own guns,and I am guessing the Royal Family would be taking a special interest in these.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1289 on: May 14, 2020, 03:55:41 pm »
There's also a "picture"  :laugh:

@Right_in_Virginia

They just don't make potential Kings like they used to,do they?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1290 on: May 14, 2020, 04:30:35 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

That's because it's what you identify as. After all, he is  a descendant of Longshanks...

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1291 on: May 14, 2020, 05:32:55 pm »
That's because it's what you identify as. After all, he is  a descendant of Longshanks...

@Smokin Joe

You REALLY think Prince Charles was his daddy?

Seriously?

BTW,not that I can really blame her. She was a very young woman married to a semi-geezer who seemed more interested in humping horses than pretty young women,and pretty young women have needs,too.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 05:35:48 pm by sneakypete »

« Reply #1292 on: May 14, 2020, 09:51:57 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

No sir, they do not.   :laugh:  @sneakypete

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1293 on: May 14, 2020, 11:24:13 pm »
No sir, they do not.   :laugh:  @sneakypete
I'd bet the basic manufacturing process was the same as has been done for centuries.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1294 on: May 15, 2020, 12:44:35 am »
I'd bet the basic manufacturing process was the same as has been done for centuries.

@Smokin Joe

Get a stable hand to do all the hard work?

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1295 on: May 17, 2020, 10:20:44 am »
I don’t think Megan is like Diana. She reminds me of Wallis Simpson. Prince Harry reminds me of Edward VIII  aka Prince Edward, Duke of Windsor,  aka Queen Elizabeth’s Uncle David.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 10:21:40 am by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1296 on: May 23, 2020, 11:42:10 pm »
Have Harry and Meghan cost us £44million? Forensic audit shows the colossal taxpayer bill left by the jet-setting eco warriors after they turned their backs on Britain just two years on from their lavish wedding

The £2.4million spent on Frogmore Cottage may just be the tip of the iceberg
    Despite no longer working for 'The Firm' the couple may continue to rack up bills
     Former Minister Norman Baker makes a conservative guess of £44million

By Norman Baker For The Daily Mail

Published: 17:09 EDT, 22 May 2020 | Updated: 18:30 EDT, 22 May 2020

Just two years ago this week, we were treated to the wedding of the decade.

Millions around the world tuned in as the bells rang out for Harry and Meghan, the modern face of the Royal Family.

Today, the vintage champagne has gone flat, the bells have long stopped ringing, and the couple have turned their backs on Britain, opting to live among the shallow royalty of Hollywood rather than the real thing.

The Sussexes' long goodbye has cost the House of Windsor much in damaged reputation.

But that is nothing compared to the financial cost to the British public.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8349283/Have-Harry-Meghan-cost-44million.html
Support the USO

« Reply #1297 on: June 05, 2020, 03:51:20 pm »
 88devil

Life’s a riot with Meghan Markle
Why send in the troops when you can send in the clowns?
Spectator USA, Jun 4, 2020, Dominic Green

Americans stopped fighting in the streets on Thursday morning as the balm of Meghan Markle’s platitudes washed over us like a healing draught of tear gas. Why send in the troops when you can send in the clowns?

The Duchess of Malibu has released a video of her graduation address to the seniors of Immaculate Heart High School, the private Los Angeles school whose teachers bear at least some of the responsibility for launching the woke royal upon the gas-guzzling, meat-eating, racist public. The video is, as Markle says of the George Floyd riots, ‘absolutely devastating’.

It’s a vintage performance: the dress-down ponytail and Diana-like white shirt, the Diana-like rolling of the spontaneously moistened eyes, the Diana-like repetition of the clichés of the day as if she is thinking of them for the first time, the long pauses where she is overwhelmed, speechless but still profoundly moved by her own compassion in a sensitivity that could only be called Diana-like, or Diana-lite.

It is impossible not to be impressed by the conviction with which the millionaire wife of a ginger prince faces the pervasive hierarchies of white supremacy. Only a racist cop would refuse to take a knee, and perhaps a Sussex Royal tea towel, when hearing Meghan’s tremulous account of witnessing the Rodney King riots as an 11-year-old. The bit where she quaveringly recalls seeing ‘men in the back of a van, just holding guns and rifles’ must have been especially upsetting for her.

More:  https://spectator.us/riot-meghan-markle-black-lives-matter/

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1298 on: June 13, 2020, 10:49:33 pm »
Support the USO

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1299 on: June 14, 2020, 11:14:41 am »
Prince Philip turned 99 this week.

Happy Belated Birthday.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️