Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332810 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1250 on: May 03, 2020, 02:58:31 pm »

This picture certainly resembles the Queen!

@Texas Yellow Rose

In case you don't know,her grandmother that is now the Queen was actually an enlisted ambulance driver during the Blitz in WW-2. Look around on the web and you can see photos of her posing in uniform in front of the ambulance she drove.

I kinda doubt any NCO's or officers did any screaming at her,or demanding she drop for pushups,though. Talk about epic bad career moves!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 03:08:46 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #1251 on: May 03, 2020, 08:04:05 pm »
I like the nickname "Lottie."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1252 on: May 04, 2020, 03:02:30 am »
@Texas Yellow Rose

The perfect comment on the photo above just  occurred to me.

"The Force is strong in this one!"

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1253 on: May 04, 2020, 03:51:10 am »

Yep. And she's a cutie to boot. She has that look in her eye, though, and will be a tough contender.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #1254 on: May 05, 2020, 01:08:13 am »

That is perfect!!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1255 on: May 05, 2020, 03:56:45 pm »
That is perfect!!

@Texas Yellow Rose

Ain't it? From the look on that face and in those eyes,I suspect she is going to be a tough one to deal with once she is Queen.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1256 on: May 05, 2020, 05:53:22 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: 'After the camera stops, she's not the most friendly.' Meghan Markle had strict rules not to shoot her funky FEET, videographer reveals and was already called a 'princess' for her 'diva' behavior
Daily Mail/UK, May 5, 2020

•Meghan Markle was called 'princess' because of her 'difficult' and 'demanding' behavior on set, an industry videographer who worked closely with her revealed

•'She was very high maintenance and rude,' the videographer explained exclusively to DailyMail.com

•According to the pro cameraman, Meghan would bring a large entourage with her on set and laid down a strict set of rules – including not to shoot her feet

•He said: 'It was like something out of Mean Girls. [Her team] were a clique, looking at other people and laughing and having fun among themselves'

•He added: 'The girl was really easy to shoot. Once you say ''action'', she knows how to do her job. But after the camera stops, she's not the most friendly person'

•Saying he wouldn't work with her again, he said: 'I wasn't impressed with her and I'm surprised she charmed the guy. She came across as insecure and spoiled'

•DailyMail.com has also uncovered several photos of Meghan from a professional photo shoot in New York for a now defunct fashion and beauty website

More: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8265055/Meghan-Markle-called-princess-diva-behavior-set.html

She's got a point about the feet...but I'd consider a ban on photographing those big bird legs. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1257 on: May 05, 2020, 06:06:00 pm »
She's got a point about the feet...but I'd consider a ban on photographing those big bird legs. 

I've never found her that overly attractive.  90% of the starlets in Hollyweird are hotter than her. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1258 on: May 07, 2020, 11:30:55 pm »
Americans mourn ’emasculation’ of Prince Harry after report Meghan made him sell his guns
Americans mourn ’emasculation’ of Prince Harry after report Meghan made him sell his guns
May 7, 2020

The emasculation of Prince Harry appears to be complete because his wife, actress Meghan Markle, has reportedly convinced him to quit hunting and sell off his handmade rifles.

According to a report in The Sun, the weaponry sold privately to another hunter was worth about $60,000 in U.S. dollars, and that “Meghan is opposed to hunting and pals hinted the Duke of Sussex would give up to appease her…Last week conservationist Dr Jane Goodall said she expected Harry to turn his back on bloodsports.”

Apparently the transaction occurred five months ago, but is just surfacing in the media. Harry, a U.K. army veteran, was reportedly a lifelong avid hunter before he met Meghan. He even went hunting for wild boar in Germany in December 2017 during the time of his engagement to the former Suits star and Deal or No Deal suitcase girl.

Harry seems all-in on feminist Meghan Markle’s woke agenda, which includes flying around the world to virtue-signal about global warming.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/07/americans-mourn-emasculation-of-prince-harry-after-report-meghan-made-him-sell-his-guns-918053
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1259 on: May 07, 2020, 11:48:55 pm »
Americans mourn ’emasculation’ of Prince Harry
Mourn? We're mildly amused, perhaps.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1260 on: May 07, 2020, 11:50:53 pm »

lol true
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1261 on: May 07, 2020, 11:57:32 pm »
Yep.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1262 on: May 08, 2020, 12:38:47 am »

The emasculation of Prince Harry appears to be complete because his wife, actress Meghan Markle, has reportedly convinced him to quit hunting and sell off his handmade rifles.

According to a report in The Sun, the weaponry sold privately to another hunter was worth about $60,000 in U.S. dollars, and that “Meghan is opposed to hunting and pals hinted the Duke of Sussex would give up to appease her…Last week conservationist Dr Jane Goodall said she expected Harry to turn his back on bloodsports.”

Apparently the transaction occurred five months ago, but is just surfacing in the media. Harry, a U.K. army veteran, was reportedly a lifelong avid hunter before he met Meghan. He even went hunting for wild boar in Germany in December 2017 during the time of his engagement to the former Suits star and Deal or No Deal suitcase girl.

Harry seems all-in on feminist Meghan Markle’s woke agenda, which includes flying around the world to virtue-signal about global warming.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/07/americans-mourn-emasculation-of-prince-harry-after-report-meghan-made-him-sell-his-guns-918053

There is a term used to describe this sort of thing.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1263 on: May 08, 2020, 12:46:35 am »
There is a term used to describe this sort of thing.
______ Whipped.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1264 on: May 08, 2020, 12:49:32 am »
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1265 on: May 08, 2020, 12:53:23 am »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1266 on: May 10, 2020, 04:18:11 pm »
Prince Harry finds himself surrounded by 'Team Meghan' at the couple's £14.5million LA villa

New York gossip column Page Six suggested the family were ‘house guests’, rather than renting the empty mansion from actor and comedian Tyler Perry
    Meghan is now surrounded by her long-term friends though Harry's friends back in England have told how he misses his his old Army comrades
    Conservation campaigner Jane Goodall said she had spoken to Harry last month and revealed he was finding his new life somewhat difficult

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8302579/Prince-Harry-finds-surrounded-Team-Meghan.html?ito=facebook_share_article-top&fbclid=IwAR3G0Tx7GX29bE-UqILgnHdYTzLxBnVN4Jv4t9Pvfs4TnDIiEEK2i1DIL4c
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1267 on: May 10, 2020, 04:24:22 pm »
Prince Harry finds himself surrounded by 'Team Meghan' at the couple's £14.5million LA villa

Over/Under of how long it takes Harry to go back across the pond with his tail between his legs begging for mercy and forgivness?

I'm going with 2023.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1268 on: May 10, 2020, 07:17:15 pm »
Over/Under of how long it takes Harry to go back across the pond with his tail between his legs begging for mercy and forgivness?

I'm going with 2023.

@catfish1957

I don't think he,or anyone else,is THAT tough. I am picking 2021.

Even then it will only take that long because they will need to settle on a number large enough for a "Royal Family bail-out" for wannabe Princess Meagan,and a guaranteed monthly check so she can hire babysitters for the baby prince. No way in HELL is she giving up THAT asset!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 07:18:10 pm by sneakypete »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1269 on: May 10, 2020, 07:20:11 pm »
He will never leave...as I predicted before they wed.

Meghan knows he will not leave Archie behind, that's how she keeps him here and under control...
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1270 on: May 10, 2020, 07:26:53 pm »

Meghan knows he will not leave Archie behind, that's how she keeps him here and under control...

@mystery-ak

Ahhh,but that is NOT the question that needs to be asked. THAT question is "WHY would she want him to hang around and cramp her style/harsh her buzz,when she already has he little Prince and the world-wide career exposure,along with all that money?

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1271 on: May 10, 2020, 10:35:26 pm »
He’s now in the Hotel California

Diana worried more about him than William.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #1272 on: May 10, 2020, 11:11:46 pm »

The weather this moment is unmatched anywhere in the world. They live a short distance from the ocean.

The scenery from there, to Vancouver Island is also unmatched. Do what it takes to appear just part of the local scene.

Get out and enjoy yoursselves like locals and visitors alike.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1273 on: May 12, 2020, 01:57:16 pm »
Katie Hopkins  @KTHopkins

New Verb: to corona
Meaning: to isolate someone from the things they love, to destroy a person or people for the pursuit of devious goals
Example: “Meghan Markle corona’d Prince Harry”. #COVID19

2:16 AM · May 12, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1274 on: May 12, 2020, 02:58:48 pm »
Katie Hopkins  @KTHopkins

New Verb: to corona
Meaning: to isolate someone from the things they love, to destroy a person or people for the pursuit of devious goals
Example: “Meghan Markle corona’d Prince Harry”. #COVID19

2:16 AM · May 12, 2020

@mountaineer

WHEN are WE going to hold the men responsible for their part in allowing crap like this to happen?

NONE of this "couple crap" happens in a vacuum. If you allow yourself to become a "speed bump" in an emotional/romantic relationship,own up to it so you can keep it from happening again in the future.

Either that,or wear it like you earned it.

In other words,men,even Princes,"Man the bleep UP!"

(In the spirit  of full-disclosure,*I* have never been married. Several of my former "main squeezes" were,though,if that counts for anything.)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 03:02:21 pm by sneakypete »