Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332825 times)

Online mountaineer

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1225 on: April 17, 2020, 07:34:25 pm »
Prince Harry and Meghan quietly delivered meals to Los Angeles residents in need   By Scottie Andrew, CNN

Emily Zanotti @emzanotti
They were so sneaky someone needed to send a PR alert to CNN!
3:07 PM · Apr 17, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1226 on: April 19, 2020, 08:54:53 pm »
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry hit the streets of LA for a second time wearing masks to deliver packages to the needy after volunteering for charity (but downgrade from a Porsche to a Cadillac)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8232949/Harry-Meghan-Markle-look-like-theyre-rom-com-theyve-quit-Royal-life.html

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1227 on: April 21, 2020, 11:04:55 am »
Happy Birthday Queen Elizabeth!
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1228 on: April 23, 2020, 02:00:48 pm »

The Meghan & Harry
Show will end in tears
Spectator USA, by Dominic Green Original Article
Posted by MissMolly — 4/23/2020 5:16:45 AM Post Reply
Just as we were getting used to the headlines about hospitalization and mortality rates, the really bad news arrives. Meghan and Harry are back. After scuttling to California before they were isolated in the hell of a luxury rental in Vancouver, the unemployed ex-royals are loose on the streets of Los Angeles. Disguised as two Postmates workers, they’re delivering bags of food to already vulnerable members of the public and making sure to be filmed doing it. Think Candid Camera, without the candor. Like everything this spontaneously warm and down-to-earth couple does, this stunt combines a cold whiff of careful planning with their signature aroma,

more
https://outline.com/kBP72D
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1229 on: April 23, 2020, 07:27:10 pm »
Like Bigfoot (Sasquatch)...

Not seen so often....(and sometimes not wanted to be seen when they are).

When seen creates a stir.

If they want privacy, if they want to do good, then do good, quietly, without fanfare.

There is a reward for that, but it won't be in the papers.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #1230 on: April 27, 2020, 06:13:22 pm »
'If Kate was being criticized no one would put up with it.' Bitter Meghan tells friends the palace favored her sister-in-law and would have attacked the UK tabloids if she was the one 'relentlessly picked on'
Daily Mail/UK, Apr 27, 2020

•Meghan Markle told friends if Kate Middleton was constantly being criticized by the press, the royal family would have stepped in and changed its media policies

•'She said no one would have put up with it... Those outlets responsible would have been shunned,' an insider told DailyMail.com

•Last week the Sussexes announced they would have 'no corroboration and zero engagement' with four UK tabloids, citing Meghan's poor treatment

•Although palace aides said everyone was stunned by the move, the friend said: 'Meghan said no one in the royal family should be surprised'

•'She said everyone knew exactly how Harry felt about the British tabloids and the changes he wanted made in order to protect his family.'

•Harry went to Prince Charles and the Queen 'constantly' about the press, but they 'wouldn't do anything', despite seeing 'how it was tearing him apart'

•They added: 'Meghan said Harry needed to take a stand for her, their son and his mother, Princess  Diana

•Meghan and Harry announced they were quitting their royal duties in January, relocating to Canada before moving to Los Angeles last month

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8246897/Meghan-says-changes-wouldve-Kate-Middleton-bashed-press.html

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1231 on: April 27, 2020, 07:05:11 pm »
Bitter Meghan tells friends the palace favored her sister-in-law and would have attacked the UK tabloids if she was the one 'relentlessly picked on'
That's cuz Kate acts like she has some class, Meggy dear.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1232 on: April 27, 2020, 11:24:30 pm »

'If Kate was being criticized no one would put up with it.' Bitter Meghan tells friends the palace favored her sister-in-law and would have attacked the UK tabloids if she was the one 'relentlessly picked on'
Daily Mail/UK, Apr 27, 2020

@Right_in_Virginia

Translation: :"Oh,woe iz me. Isa victum. Ah VIC-TUM ah tells ya! Sumbodie git me ah lawyur!"

Who would have ever expected an actress to be a drama queen?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 11:25:50 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1233 on: April 27, 2020, 11:26:51 pm »
That's cuz Kate acts like she has some class, Meggy dear.

@mountaineer

I think that is obvious to everyone in the world but maybe 2 people,and one of them can't see it because his wife won't allow him to see it.

« Reply #1234 on: April 27, 2020, 11:33:53 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Translation: :"Oh,woe iz me. Isa victum. Ah VIC-TUM ah tells ya! Sumbodie git me ah lawyur!"

888high58888 @sneakypete

Online libertybele

« Reply #1235 on: April 27, 2020, 11:47:39 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

She's been a freakin' drama queen from the very beginning ... I don't feel sorry for her in the least, she married into royalty only he wasn't high enough up on the food chain for her to get the recognition and notoriety she was hoping for.  She was hoping to make her "mark" on the Royal family and expected them to cater to her and change protocol because she and her mammy are black; that was obvious when she invited people like Oprah and others to the wedding and the music that was played.

Kate on the other hand is poised and exhibits gracefulness. She married into royalty with William being second in line to the throne.  They had children who bumped Harry out of position.  Markle should have scoped things out a little bit more before she dug her claws into Harry.

Her continual whining is very unbecoming and quite frankly, I'm sure the family misses Harry, but I think most breathed a sigh of relief when Missy Markle got up on her high horse and rode out of there.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1236 on: April 28, 2020, 01:40:37 am »
She's been a freakin' drama queen from the very beginning ... I don't feel sorry for her in the least, she married into royalty only he wasn't high enough up on the food chain for her to get the recognition and notoriety she was hoping for.  She was hoping to make her "mark" on the Royal family and expected them to cater to her and change protocol because she and her mammy are black; that was obvious when she invited people like Oprah and others to the wedding and the music that was played.

Kate on the other hand is poised and exhibits gracefulness. She married into royalty with William being second in line to the throne.  They had children who bumped Harry out of position.  Markle should have scoped things out a little bit more before she dug her claws into Harry.

Her continual whining is very unbecoming and quite frankly, I'm sure the family misses Harry, but I think most breathed a sigh of relief when Missy Markle got up on her high horse and rode out of there.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to discover that lawyers connected to the Royal Family are already at work in the background,protecting his assets and updating their "divorce file" on the couple every day. After all,we ain't talking about a mere few millions.

BTW,for those of you who have never seen  the show "Suits" she works on,I can tell you she is a damn good actress,and is already worth a few millions all on her own. Then she had the "retirement baby",so there is no chance at all of her ever going hungry or homeless.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 01:42:44 am by sneakypete »

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1237 on: May 02, 2020, 03:37:39 pm »
Princess Charlotte turns five today. Some darling photos posted in the media.
@Right_in_Virginia

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1238 on: May 02, 2020, 04:02:59 pm »
@mountaineer

I think that is obvious to everyone in the world but maybe 2 people,and one of them can't see it because his wife won't allow him to see it.

@sneakypete

He's become the poster boy of putting the "W" back in PW'ed.  Eunuched at that age.  What a shame.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #1239 on: May 02, 2020, 04:06:51 pm »
Princess Charlotte turns five today. Some darling photos posted in the media.
@Right_in_Virginia

She looks so grown up @Gefn ... and very sweet.

(Delivering Meals on Wheels)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1240 on: May 02, 2020, 04:09:48 pm »

Congrats to the Royals.  In the past two generations, they've been able to dillute out the "ugly" gene.

Nice looking family.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #1241 on: May 02, 2020, 04:13:01 pm »
A 'very Happy fifth Birthday' Lottie! The Queen shares a throwback snap with Princess Charlotte as she and Prince Charles share their 'best wishes' with the little royal
Daily Mail/UK, May 2, 2020

Taking to Instagram today, the Queen's, 93, official account shared several snaps of Her Majesty alongside the little royal, including one alongside Prince Philip taken at Trooping the Colour in 2017

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8280135/The-Queen-Prince-Charles-share-best-wishes-Princess-Charlottes-birthday.html

Online libertybele

« Reply #1242 on: May 02, 2020, 04:52:37 pm »

(Delivering Meals on Wheels)

She looks adorable and resembles the Queen.  It looks like she has a tad of mischievousness to her.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1243 on: May 02, 2020, 05:00:34 pm »

@Right

I dunno about "sweet",but take a look at what you see in those eyes. I see determination. She is NOT going to be anyone to be trifled with when she is a woman.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1244 on: May 02, 2020, 06:05:38 pm »
@Right

I dunno about "sweet",but take a look at what you see in those eyes. I see determination. She is NOT going to be anyone to be trifled with when she is a woman.

She probably gets that from her mom, and her great grandmother

« Reply #1245 on: May 02, 2020, 06:25:10 pm »
I think Charlotte favors her mom.  Here's Kate at age five ---

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #1246 on: May 02, 2020, 07:40:38 pm »

She looks adorable and resembles the Queen.  It looks like she has a tad of mischievousness to her.

This picture certainly resembles the Queen!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1247 on: May 02, 2020, 07:46:57 pm »
She probably gets that from her mom, and her great grandmother

@Gefn

There can be no question about there being strong women in that family. Especially that tiny little one named Victoria.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1248 on: May 02, 2020, 07:48:28 pm »
I think Charlotte favors her mom.  Here's Kate at age five ---

@Right_in_Virginia

She was a beauty even then,wasn't she?

I bet it was no fun being her father starting at about age 13 or so.

« Reply #1249 on: May 03, 2020, 01:35:12 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

She was a beauty even then,wasn't she?

I bet it was no fun being her father starting at about age 13 or so.

888high58888 @sneakypete