Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332358 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1600 on: March 18, 2021, 05:05:18 am »
   The vey thought of Royalty or it's own thread disgusts me.
   I pride myself on the understanding of the history of this country. 
   One day, stoned no doubt, I made a joke about the draperies Melania was wearing while in the presence of those limey Brits and every time one of youse people post to this Verboten thread it shows up and a STICKY to boot.  Aren't yall Americans?

@corbe

What does any of that have to do with the British Royalty?

IIRC,we gave them the boot several years ago,so nothing they do anymore has any meaning to us in a political sense.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1601 on: March 20, 2021, 11:39:41 am »
Queen Elizabeth's Special Birthday Parade Canceled for Second Year in a Row amid COVID-19

Queen Elizabeth's traditional parade, Trooping the Colour, has been canceled for the second year in a row due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.

Plans are being explored for a scaled-down celebration likely to take place in the quadrangle at Windsor Castle, like last year, Buckingham Palace announced on Friday.

In a statement, the palace said, "Following consultation with Government and other relevant parties it has been agreed that The Queen's Official Birthday Parade, also known as Trooping the Colour, will not go ahead this year in its traditional form in central London. Options for an alternative Parade, in the quadrangle at Windsor Castle, are being considered."

The statement added that the annual Garter service that usually takes place at St. George's Chapel on the Monday after Trooping the Colour, will also not be taking place.

https://people.com/royals/queen-elizabeth-birthday-parade-trooping-the-colour-canceled-second-year-covid/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1602 on: March 21, 2021, 09:08:17 pm »
UK royal family considers appointing diversity czar
By Marina Pitofsky - 03/21/21 04:35 PM EDT

Buckingham Palace is considering appointing a new official to lead diversity efforts, according to multiple reports.

“This is an issue which has been taken very seriously across the royal households. We have the policies, the procedures and programmes in place but we haven’t seen the progress we would like and accept more needs to be done, we can always improve,” an unidentified royal source told multiple outlets.

“The work to do this has been under way for some time now and comes with the full support of the family,” the source continued.

An unidentified source noted that it is “too early” to confirm the appointment of a diversity chief, according to multiple reports.

“We are listening and learning, to get this right," the source said.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/544242-uk-royal-family-considers-appointing-diversity-czar

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1603 on: March 21, 2021, 09:43:43 pm »
To what end?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1604 on: March 22, 2021, 02:52:00 am »

Czar?  That's an interesting description of this item.  Hope they come off better than the 1917 variety. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1605 on: March 22, 2021, 05:02:42 am »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1606 on: March 23, 2021, 03:17:52 pm »
Liars!

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry admit secret wedding never actually happened

Another misstep for Meghan.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have confessed that the secret wedding the Duchess of Sussex described in her bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey did not happen, the Daily Beast reported on Monday.

more
https://pagesix.com/2021/03/22/meghan-markle-and-prince-harry-admit-secret-wedding-never-actually-happened/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1607 on: March 23, 2021, 03:30:48 pm »
I’m over them. Meanwhile, there are beautiful photos on Instagram today of Kate I can’t screenshot but she’s very pretty in them.

@Right_in_Virginia

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1608 on: March 23, 2021, 04:52:55 pm »
I’m over them. Meanwhile, there are beautiful photos on Instagram today of Kate I can’t screenshot but she’s very pretty in them.

@Right_in_Virginia

I didn't find anything from today on Instagram @Gefn   (I usually get lost over there ...)  But I found these photos from today ... Kate and William going to the Westminster vaccination center to thank the health care folks.  Kate's getting high marks for this outfit  (Darn the mask!)   happy77

If you like these photos, there are lots more here:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9393077/Kate-Middleton-dons-elegant-Catherine-Walker-coat-visit-Westminster-Abbey-vaccination-centre.html

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1609 on: March 23, 2021, 08:55:09 pm »
Names of Queen Elizabeth's new dogs revealed: report
Queen Elizabeth allegedly named the pups after a person and place held dear

The British monarch, 94, is calling new dorgi (a cross between a corgi and a dachshund) Fergus, and her new corgi Muick, The Sun reports. According to the outlet, Fergus was named in honor of the queen’s maternal uncle Fergus Bowes-Lyon, who was killed in action in World War I.

Muick (pronounced "Mick") was inspired by Loch Muick, a lake at Her Majesty’s Balmoral Castle in the Scottish highlands. A popular place for the royals to picnic and walk at the estate, Queen Elizabeth was reportedly seen at the freshwater lake last year.

"Both name choices are extremely poignant and dear to the Queen," a source told the Sun. "Loch Muick is one of her favorite places on the Balmoral estate and the loss of Uncle Fergus in the First World War is still honored by the family."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/names-of-queen-elizabeths-new-dogs-revealed-report
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1610 on: March 24, 2021, 01:06:07 am »
Liars!

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry admit secret wedding never actually happened

more
https://pagesix.com/2021/03/22/meghan-markle-and-prince-harry-admit-secret-wedding-never-actually-happened/

@mystery-ak

Not to worry! I am sure Orca is very open-minded about people playing her for a fool on her own teebee special.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

« Reply #1611 on: March 24, 2021, 01:42:43 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1612 on: March 24, 2021, 02:23:51 am »
Megan is an Unctuous bleep. 
Edit:
I see not only is Pr*ck an auto delete but so is Megans Tw*t.

Good to know.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 02:26:06 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

« Reply #1613 on: March 24, 2021, 02:30:24 am »
   It brings me great hope, in society as a whole, that there are still women out there with Golden something that will make a Man turn into a complete idiot.  I'd put it on my bucket list but my bucket is already filled with that $hit.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1614 on: March 24, 2021, 02:35:16 am »
   It brings me great hope, in society as a whole, that there are still women out there with Golden something that will make a Man turn into a complete idiot.  I'd put it on my bucket list but my bucket is already filled with that $hit.

God gave us all men a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time. So I hope the Royal boy enjoys the f'ing he gets for the f'ing he got.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

« Reply #1615 on: March 24, 2021, 02:35:40 am »
    Obviously, I have no interest in this Royalty crap at all.  I'm here cause the OP hates it when I post here.   :smokin:

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1616 on: March 24, 2021, 02:33:34 pm »
I didn't find anything from today on Instagram @Gefn   (I usually get lost over there ...)  But I found these photos from today ... Kate and William going to the Westminster vaccination center to thank the health care folks.  Kate's getting high marks for this outfit  (Darn the mask!)   happy77

If you like these photos, there are lots more here:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9393077/Kate-Middleton-dons-elegant-Catherine-Walker-coat-visit-Westminster-Abbey-vaccination-centre.html

Thank you @Right_in_Virginia

I’m posting a story from today for you.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1617 on: March 24, 2021, 02:34:31 pm »
Names of Queen Elizabeth's new dogs revealed: report
Queen Elizabeth allegedly named the pups after a person and place held dear

The British monarch, 94, is calling new dorgi (a cross between a corgi and a dachshund) Fergus, and her new corgi Muick, The Sun reports. According to the outlet, Fergus was named in honor of the queen’s maternal uncle Fergus Bowes-Lyon, who was killed in action in World War I.

Muick (pronounced "Mick") was inspired by Loch Muick, a lake at Her Majesty’s Balmoral Castle in the Scottish highlands. A popular place for the royals to picnic and walk at the estate, Queen Elizabeth was reportedly seen at the freshwater lake last year.

"Both name choices are extremely poignant and dear to the Queen," a source told the Sun. "Loch Muick is one of her favorite places on the Balmoral estate and the loss of Uncle Fergus in the First World War is still honored by the family."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/names-of-queen-elizabeths-new-dogs-revealed-report

Dorgi! Love it!!

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #1618 on: March 24, 2021, 02:35:50 pm »
Queen's Granddaughter Zara Tindall Welcomes Baby Boy After Giving Birth in Her Bathroom

It's a royal baby boom!

Following the recent births of Princess Eugenie's firstborn son and Pippa Middleton's baby girl, Queen Elizabeth's granddaughter, Zara Tindall, 39, welcomed her third child with husband Mike Tindall. The baby boy joins the couple's two daughters, 7-year-old Mia and 2-year-old Lena.

Lucas Philip Tindall, who is the Queen's 10th great-grandchild, was born on Sunday, weighing 8lbs., 4oz., a rep for the couple tells PEOPLE.

Of the Tindall's baby news, the palace said in a statement, "The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh are delighted with the news and look forward to meeting their 10th Great Grandchild when circumstances allow."

The baby boy, who is the fifth grandchild of Princess Anne, arrived in dramatic fashion. Proud dad Mike revealed on his The Good, The Bad & The Rugby podcast that his son was born at home — in the bathroom.

https://people.com/royals/zara-tindall-gives-birth-baby-boy-bathroom/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1619 on: March 28, 2021, 07:42:41 pm »
Piers Morgan writes about Meghan Markle debacle, rails against cancel culture, 'woke brigade'
“It's time to cancel the cancel culture before it kills our culture"
By Brie Stimson | Fox News

Piers Morgan is railing against cancel culture and "woke" liberals in a lengthy account appearing in the U.K.'s "Mail on Sunday" newspaper.

Morgan, who left "Good Morning Britain" earlier this month after saying on air that he didn’t believe many of the things Meghan Markle had said in her shocking Oprah Winfrey interview, was writing at length for the first time since his divisive comments about the Duchess of Sussex.

The piece, which appeared online in the U.S. on Saturday night, gave a moment-by-moment account of what led to his departure from "GMB."

"I expected such disingenuous, self-serving wrecking-ball stuff from a social-climbing Hollywood actress like Ms Markle, but for Harry to publicly shred his family and the Monarchy like this, while Prince Philip was seriously ill in hospital, is so out of character for a man who once bravely served his Queen and country in war," Morgan said at the beginning of his column, adding that when he went on the air later that morning after watching the interview he was "angry to the point of boiling over."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/piers-morgan-writes-about-meghan-markle-debacle-rails-against-cancel-culture-woke-brigade
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #1620 on: March 28, 2021, 07:46:05 pm »
Morgan is absolutely right of course. If political correctness didn't destroy our country enough,  cancel culture will.

As for Markle, she's just been a complete disaster for the Royals and I doubt she's far from over destroying them. The only royalty she'll ever be is just a plain 'royal biotch'!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #1621 on: March 31, 2021, 03:25:17 am »

Online libertybele

« Reply #1622 on: April 06, 2021, 08:51:25 pm »
I've been scanning the headlines off and on and I am glad to see more emphasis on William and Kate then on Harry and Markle.  It does my heart good.  It seems (at least for now) that some good is prevailing over evil.

Prince William & Kate Middleton’s Kids Gave the Queen This ‘Surprise’ Gift For Easter

A family affair. Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Easter 2021 plans included a “surprise” gift their three children gave to Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip.

A source told Us Weekly on Monday, April 5, that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s kids—Prince George, 7, Princess Charlotte, 5, and Prince Louis, 2—surprised their great-grandparents “with personalized Easter eggs, which they made and decorated themselves” for Easter. However, that wasn’t the only present that the Queen and Philip received. George, Charlotte and Louis also baked “a delicious chocolate cake covered in mini Cadbury eggs” for their great-grandparents with the help of their mom............

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/prince-william-kate-middleton-kids-155205570.html

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1623 on: April 06, 2021, 09:01:42 pm »
Just like a normal family..too bad Archie will never be a part of this...
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #1624 on: April 06, 2021, 09:13:08 pm »
Just like a normal family..too bad Archie will never be a part of this...

That is what's so sad.  Archie should be a part of this but unfortunately the jealousy of his mother and possibly his father towards his uncle and aunt will prevent that.  Maybe when he gets older, he will seek them out?