Author Topic: Royal Happenings  (Read 332417 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Royal Happenings
« Reply #1575 on: March 14, 2021, 04:20:45 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Sadly,whoever put that photo together got it right.

That boy is WHUPPED!

888high58888  @sneakypete

« Reply #1576 on: March 14, 2021, 07:44:31 am »
An aerial view of the dire living conditions for the Merkels:  (I wonder how often they play tennis ...)

Online libertybele

« Reply #1577 on: March 14, 2021, 11:29:00 pm »
I'm not a big fan of polls, but I hope this is true and the Oprah interview is going to continue to bite them in the azz. The interview was nothing more than an avenue for them to extort $$ and make demands from the Royals. I think Harry is messed up in the head and Markle is just a greedy biotch.

Popularity of Harry and Meghan plummets in UK after Oprah interview, poll says

https://www.oann.com/popularity-of-harry-and-meghan-plummets-in-uk-after-oprah-interview-poll-says/

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1578 on: March 15, 2021, 03:55:23 pm »

Palace Hiring Outside Lawyers to Look into Meghan Markle Bullying Claims: Report

"Our commitment to look into the circumstances around allegations from former staff of The Duke and Duchess of Sussex is being taken forward," a palace spokesperson tells PEOPLE

https://people.com/royals/meghan-markle-bullying-claims-palace-hiring-outside-lawyers-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1579 on: March 15, 2021, 03:57:40 pm »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1580 on: March 15, 2021, 04:14:41 pm »

Palace Hiring Outside Lawyers to Look into Meghan Markle Bullying Claims: Report

"Our commitment to look into the circumstances around allegations from former staff of The Duke and Duchess of Sussex is being taken forward," a palace spokesperson tells PEOPLE

https://people.com/royals/meghan-markle-bullying-claims-palace-hiring-outside-lawyers-report/

Wouldn't it be just jolly if all this bollocks were leading up to a Slander suit against Meaghan and her Gelding Prince?

One could hope.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 04:43:44 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1581 on: March 15, 2021, 04:26:47 pm »
Meghan Markle reportedly networking with Democrats, eyes bid for US president

Meghan Markle is reportedly already networking with senior Democrats to help her ambitions to become the first female US president.

The Duchess of Sussex previously told friends about her political ambitions — and now hopes her blockbuster Oprah Winfrey interview will strengthen support in the US, sources told the Mail on Sunday newspaper.

She has been openly networking among senior Democrats to help build fundraising teams and a campaign for the White House, according to a senior UK politician who served under former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair and has close ties to Washington.

“The Blairite, internationalist and Democratic Party networks are buzzing with talk about Meghan’s political ambitions and potential backers,” the anonymous source told the UK paper.

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/14/meghan-markle-reportedly-planning-to-run-for-us-president/

Hat tip: @pookie18
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1582 on: March 15, 2021, 04:43:03 pm »

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/14/meghan-markle-reportedly-planning-to-run-for-us-president/

Hat tip: @pookie18

Tony Blair?  And this is from the left side of Brittish politics?  LMAO
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1583 on: March 15, 2021, 04:54:35 pm »

@Gefn

Makes sense. All she is lacking is self-confidence,and if she can find a little of that,she's a shoo-in! </S>
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online LadyLiberty

« Reply #1584 on: March 15, 2021, 10:56:45 pm »
Woman Who Thought Being A Princess Was Too Hard Wants To Run For President

https://babylonbee.com/news/woman-who-thought-being-a-princess-was-too-hard-plans-to-run-for-president

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1585 on: March 15, 2021, 11:31:46 pm »
Woman Who Thought Being A Princess Was Too Hard Wants To Run For President

https://babylonbee.com/news/woman-who-thought-being-a-princess-was-too-hard-plans-to-run-for-president

@LadyLiberty

Whoever originally posted that photo is NOT a fan of hers. That has to be the worst photo of her I have ever seen. She looks like a chubb, homely,homo man trying to pass himself off as chubby,homely, woman.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1586 on: March 16, 2021, 12:10:24 am »
@LadyLiberty

Whoever originally posted that photo is NOT a fan of hers. That has to be the worst photo of her I have ever seen. She looks like a chubb, homely,homo man trying to pass himself off as chubby,homely, woman.

She has an evil look in her eyes.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1587 on: March 16, 2021, 12:15:05 am »
She has an evil look in her eyes.

I see a new Kameltoe, Look in her eyes. I see a Cunit and it be looking at you.  She might want to be the next President.  Stick it to the royals. Can you say Cuckold Mr Prince Harry?  Do you still have your Balls?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1588 on: March 16, 2021, 12:28:24 am »
I see a new Kameltoe, Look in her eyes. I see a Cunit and it be looking at you.  She might want to be the next President.  Stick it to the royals. Can you say Cuckold Mr Prince Harry?  Do you still have your Balls?

If he weren't so pathetic, I'd almost feel sorry for the loser.

« Reply #1589 on: March 16, 2021, 02:12:50 am »

Now, this is interesting .....

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1590 on: March 16, 2021, 05:57:10 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: Grim-faced Prince William emerges hours after Meghan Markle's friend revealed his 'unproductive phone call with Harry': Gayle King tells US viewers couple told her they want royals to speak out against 'racist press' and claim they can prove everything

Prince Harry spoke to brother William and father Charles over the weekend, Gayle King reveals on CBS
    But presenter, who attended Meghan's baby shower in 2019, claims conversations were 'not productive'
    She says Sussexes want 'royals to intervene' over 'false stories' in British Press which have 'a racial slant'
    Ms King gives no examples of stories - and it comes after Mail complains to CBS for doctoring headlines

By Mark Duell for MailOnline

Published: 08:33 EDT, 16 March 2021 | Updated: 13:16 EDT, 16 March 2021

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9367669/Prince-William-Prince-Harry-speak-time-Oprah-interview.html
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1591 on: March 16, 2021, 06:15:11 pm »
I would think this Meghan-Harry drama is the last thing William and Charles need on their plates while Philip's health is such an issue.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1592 on: March 16, 2021, 06:28:31 pm »
Kate Middleton is 'mortified' by claims that she made Meghan Markle cry during row over bridesmaids dresses because she's 'very careful with how she treats others' so as not to spark feud rumours, royal expert claims

Kate Middleton has been left 'disappointed and hurt' following Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Oprah Winfrey interview, royal expert claimed
    Katie Nicholl noted it's been a 'very hard' few days for the Duchess of Cambridge
    Claimed Kate 'mortified' allegations re-emerged after first reported in 2018
    Added Prince Harry and Meghan know Kate is 'not in a position to respond'

By Chloe Morgan For Mailonline

Published: 06:14 EDT, 16 March 2021 | Updated: 11:08 EDT, 16 March 2021

Kate Middleton found it 'mortifying' that allegations she made Meghan Markle cry during a row over bridesmaids' dresses re-emerged during the Oprah Winfrey interview - two years ago after first being reported in 2018, a royal expert claimed.

Katie Nicholl noted how you 'never hear' about the Duchess of Cambridge, 38, falling out with anyone because she is 'very careful with how she treats others.' 

Previously, it was believed it was Meghan who had made Kate cry during a row over bridesmaids' dresses.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9366957/Kate-Middleton-mortified-claims-Meghan-Markle-cry.html
Support the USO

« Reply #1593 on: March 16, 2021, 06:32:34 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

The clean-up act begins

Michelle Obama urges Meghan and Harry to forgive the royal family

Michelle Obama urges Harry and Meghan to 'forgive' the royals
Mrs. Obama, 57, weighed in on the fallout from Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey, urging the Sussexes to 'forgive' the royal family.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9365159/Michelle-Obama-urges-Harry-Meghan-forgive-royals.html

8:17 AM · Mar 16, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1371797755287457792

For what, exactly??

« Reply #1594 on: March 16, 2021, 06:43:31 pm »
D.S. Ragsdale
@AtlantaLiberal

Where the daughter of one US President interviews the wife of another US President about the drama of the wife of the 6th in line to the British crown.

Diversity & Inclusion indeed!

8:36 AM · Mar 16, 2021 from Marietta, GA·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/AtlantaLiberal/status/1371802502652432384

« Reply #1595 on: March 16, 2021, 06:51:33 pm »
@Gefn    happy77

Prince Philip, 99, leaves hospital two weeks after heart surgery
Daily Mail/UK, Mar 16, 2021

The Duke of Edinburgh left hospital this morning following a month under the care of medical staff after initially being admitted with an infection and later undergoing heart surgery.

Prince Philip, 99, the nation's longest-serving consort, spent 28 nights as a patient in London at King Edward VII's Hospital and St Bartholomew's Hospital - his longest ever stay.

The 'Iron Duke' was photographed leaving King Edward VII's Hospital in Marylebone at about 10.30am today, with screens obscuring him for the most part, before getting into a car and being driven away

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9367057/Prince-Philip-99-leaves-hospital-two-weeks-heart-surgery.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1596 on: March 16, 2021, 10:23:43 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

The clean-up act begins

For what, exactly??

@Right_in_Virginia

That's awful white of him.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1597 on: March 17, 2021, 02:13:59 am »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

The clean-up act begins

For what, exactly??
Well, if they "forgive" them, then they MUST be guilty. (Now, spin the wheel...)

It's all about setting the tone of BS to come.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #1598 on: March 17, 2021, 02:49:46 am »
Well, if they "forgive" them, then they MUST be guilty. (Now, spin the wheel...)

It's all about setting the tone of BS to come.

Well this was well calculated by Markle and Harry.  They left Britain because they knew that the US MSM would accommodate them in playing the race card.  They have laid the groundwork for blackmailing the Royals.  They could and probably will make demands changing centuries of royal protocol otherwise they will continue on with accusations.

No longer can the world count on the integrity of US elections and my hunch is the world can no longer count on the nobility of the Royal family.  Will their history be destroyed??

Online corbe

« Reply #1599 on: March 18, 2021, 03:26:27 am »
   The vey thought of Royalty or it's own thread disgusts me.
   I pride myself on the understanding of the history of this country. 
   One day, stoned no doubt, I made a joke about the draperies Melania was wearing while in the presence of those limey Brits and every time one of youse people post to this Verboten thread it shows up and a STICKY to boot.  Aren't yall Americans?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.