Author Topic: FBI probe into Trump and Russia was codenamed 'Crossfire Hurricane'  (Read 899 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI probe into Trump and Russia was codenamed 'Crossfire Hurricane'
By Josh Delk - 05/16/18 02:02 PM EDT

The FBI investigation into the Trump campaign's ties to Russia was originally known as "Crossfire Hurricane," before it was widely known to the public and even the bureau itself, officials told The New York Times,

The case, named after a Rolling Stones lyric, was used by only the small group of inside agents, who had interviewed the Australian ambassador to the United Kingdom, who had evidence of possible collusion between Russia and a Trump adviser.

Five agents embarked to London in the summer of 2016 for a rare interview with the diplomat after deliberations between the American and Australian officials, where they gathered information that would provide the basis for the Russia probe that is still ongoing.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/387991-fbis-russia-probe-was-first-codenamed-crossfire-hurricane
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Too bad the investigation was part of the Democrat collusion and ultimate coup attempt against Trump to put Hillary in power, or bring him down if she lost.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
I have heard much lately about the Clinton investigations, have you, @Free Vulcan?  I know they're still checking into the emails and the UraniumOne probe is still ongoing.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have heard much lately about the Clinton investigations, have you, @Free Vulcan?  I know they're still checking into the emails and the UraniumOne probe is still ongoing.

@LauraTXNM

DoJ just said they've written the first draft of the Clinton Email probe by the IG.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/doj-inspector-general-report-on-fbi-handling-of-clinton-email-probe-entering-final-stages/ar-AAxnR9t
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LauraTXNM

@LauraTXNM

DoJ just said they've written the first draft of the Clinton Email probe by the IG.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/doj-inspector-general-report-on-fbi-handling-of-clinton-email-probe-entering-final-stages/ar-AAxnR9t

Thank you for this, @Cyber Liberty.  This will be really interesting reading!  But i don't think it covers whether Clinton did anything wrong.  I want them to thoroughly finish all the Clinton and Trump stuff so we can move on.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thank you for this, @Cyber Liberty.  This will be really interesting reading!  But i don't think it covers whether Clinton did anything wrong.  I want them to thoroughly finish all the Clinton and Trump stuff so we can move on.

Move on?  To where?  Never going to happen, if somebody can get some political gain from it.  It's the way the game is played, now that somebody figured out it's possible to criminalize differences in policy.  Scandals will never end, now that the press has gotten into the game.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LauraTXNM

Move on?  To where?  Never going to happen, if somebody can get some political gain from it.  It's the way the game is played, now that somebody figured out it's possible to criminalize differences in policy.  Scandals will never end, now that the press has gotten into the game.

Fingers crossed that you're wrong ;).  But I'm sure you're probably right.  We'd all have to agree to a clean start ;(.