Author Topic: Corey Lewandowski joining Pence team, will focus on midterms and then 2020  (Read 717 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Corey Lewandowski joining Pence team, will focus on midterms and then 2020

By Howard Kurtz | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: Corey Lewandowski, who helped Donald Trump win the Republican nomination, is getting back in the campaign game.

He is joining Vice President Pence’s political action committee, which will enable him to travel with the VP and puts him firmly back in the president’s 2020 reelection orbit, say sources familiar with the move.

Lewandowski discussed the move with Trump before accepting the offer and is taking the job with the president’s blessing, these sources say.

By hiring such a high-profile Trump adviser, Pence is also sending a signal that there’s no daylight between him and his boss, despite some media chatter that the PAC could help further his own ambitions if Trump winds up not running again. The Great America Committee is the first such political arm created by a sitting vice president, but can only be used to donate to other campaigns and not to back any future Pence effort.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Fantastic.  Weirder America is the best America. :patriot:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Corey doesn't exactly seem like someone in Pence's wheelhouse.  I mostly remember him for the incident wherein he pushed the reporter gal.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

By hiring such a high-profile Trump adviser, Pence is also sending a signal that there’s no daylight between him and his boss...

Geez. This doesn't add up. Up until now the MSM, the drooling Trump haters and the generally stupid were telling us that Pence was in talks with Fat Tony Regusso about putting a contract hit on Trump because he hated him so much. Pence was going to take over the WH and become the savior of America. Instead it seems he is going to do what every other VP has done at reelection.......help the man at the top win.

Offline Frank Cannon

Corey doesn't exactly seem like someone in Pence's wheelhouse.  I mostly remember him for the incident wherein he pushed the reporter gal.

LOL. Yeah, that ended up being a fabricated hoax. I think Michelle Fields is selling bibles door to door now.

Offline RoosGirl

By hiring such a high-profile Trump adviser, Pence is also sending a signal that there’s no daylight between him and his boss...

Geez. This doesn't add up. Up until now the MSM, the drooling Trump haters and the generally stupid were telling us that Pence was in talks with Fat Tony Regusso about putting a contract hit on Trump because he hated him so much. Pence was going to take over the WH and become the savior of America. Instead it seems he is going to do what every other VP has done at reelection.......help the man at the top win.

The best way to keep suspicion from yourself is to look like you're still on the team. 

Offline Frank Cannon

The best way to keep suspicion from yourself is to look like you're still on the team.

Gotcha....

Offline RoosGirl

Gotcha....

PS  Please be very careful starting your car tomorrow.

Offline Frank Cannon

PS  Please be very careful starting your car tomorrow.

It's because of the Cruz sticker, isn't it? Pence is diabolical.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
LOL. Yeah, that ended up being a fabricated hoax. I think Michelle Fields is selling bibles door to door now.

Oh, yeah, I know that.  I've been hurt worse running into my dog.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline RoosGirl

It's because of the Cruz sticker, isn't it? Pence is diabolical.

Yes.  Pence.

Silver Pines

LOL

Why not