Author Topic: Rush: I Know the Name of the Spy the FBI Put in the Trump Campaign  (Read 1214 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I Know the Name of the Spy the FBI Put in the Trump Campaign

May 14, 2018

RUSH: I now know who the spy is. I know now know who the FBI was running in the Trump campaign. I don’t think I’m gonna give you the name of the spy, but I’m gonna tell you everything the spy has done. It is the most amazing story. It is a story of entrapment. When you hear this, it’s gonna infuriate you. You’re gonna realize how utterly phony this entire investigation of Donald Trump is. It’s phonier than you even realize now.

And there is a CliffsNotes version of this, and there is the intricate detailed version of this. I’m gonna give you the CliffsNotes version when we get into this. The name of the spy, you may not know it, it’s not somebody when you hear the name, “Oh, that person.” It’s not that kind of person. Even to call the person a spy is a little bit of a stretch. It’s more like an operative employed by the FBI to basically entrap somebody who worked with the Trump campaign in a peripheral way, and it worked like a charm.

And it all involved the name George Papadopoulos. Does the name George Papadopoulos ring a bell? George Papadopoulos is the so-called second reason the Mueller investigation or the FBI investigation into Trump colluding with Russia began. The first reason we were given was Carter Page. A FISA warrant, as you know, was secured to spy on Carter Page because of the Steele dossier. But nothing came of Mr. Page.

The New York Times over the New Year’s weekend, 2017-2018, wrote a story saying that actually it was something else that triggered everything, and that was George Papadopoulos. They dropped Carter Page entirely and, using the media, when the Steele dossier was exposed as a fraud, when it was exposed as an opposition research document, the intelligence people, the FBI, DOJ, went into stage 2, came up with a new reason, ostensibly to trigger the investigation.

Turns out it wasn’t Carter Page. It was George Papadopoulos. And do you remember what they said Papadopoulos did? Papadopoulos got drunk one night at a bar in London and started talking to somebody that just happened to be an ambassador from Australia. And Papadopoulos told this guy that the Russians had thousands of Hillary Clinton emails. The New York Times weekend story, New Year’s weekend in 2017-2018 stressed that that is what actually triggered the investigation.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/14/know-name-spy-fbi-put-trump-campaign/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Rush: I Know the Name of the Spy the FBI Put in the Trump Campaign
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 06:26:25 pm »
George Papadopoulos?

I was hoping it was Carter Page.

His name is a lot easier to spell.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 06:34:06 pm »
Rush better have some good information on this. He isn't just speculating but making a declaration of fact. (George IS versus I THINK George is..)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 06:41:17 pm »
He's not saying it was Papadopoulos:

Well, Papadopoulos was entrapped by three people, including the person who is reputed to be the spy. And very simply here’s the CliffsNotes version of what happened. George Papadopoulos, 24-year-old peripheral member of the Trump foreign policy campaign team. He was a nothing. He was a nobody, which made him a perfect mark. He was a young guy who wanted to go places.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 06:48:46 pm »
Rush better have some good information on this. He isn't just speculating but making a declaration of fact. (George IS versus I THINK George is..)

Or what? You'll rip the Rush is Right bumper sticker off your Volvo?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 06:50:13 pm »
I'm telling y'all, it's Omarosa.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 06:54:24 pm »
I'm telling y'all, it's Omarosa.

She went totally quiet after she got kicked out of the White House, didn't she?   I figured she would have hired Gloria Allred and started touring.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 07:00:59 pm »
Rush’s interview with Bret Baier today regarding his newest book "Three Days in Moscow,” about Reagan and Gorbachev, was one of the best interviews Rush has ever done. I hope you all caught it.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 07:08:26 pm »
Rush’s interview with Bret Baier today regarding his newest book "Three Days in Moscow,” about Reagan and Gorbachev, was one of the best interviews Rush has ever done. I hope you all caught it.

I did hear that when I went out to lunch today.
You are correct, it was  Excellent.
I am interested in both of his books now.
I didn't know about the first one until today.
Either one of them, actually.