Author Topic: Minnesota Somalis: You’re old and we are taking over  (Read 759 times)

rangerrebew

Minnesota Somalis: You’re old and we are taking over

Posted by Ann Corcoran on May 13, 2018

This week Judy sent me an interesting facebook post. I’ve decided not to name the author in order to spare her further aggravation.

Normally I wouldn’t post on a social media conversation except this one rings a bell.  I’ve heard it before.

In fact in earlier years in the life of this blog, I heard it from time to time.  Somali commenters told me that this country had a lot of wide open spaces and they planned to fill it.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2018/05/13/minnesota-somalis-youre-old-and-we-are-taking-over/

Offline skeeter

Re: Minnesota Somalis: You’re old and we are taking over
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 02:16:56 pm »
Yesterday I attended a graduation ceremony for one of UC Berkeley's departments at the university's Greek Theater.

Three hours of hell. To anyone here who thinks they know what that would be like, they do not. It was worse.

The rest of America has no idea whats headed their way.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 02:20:40 pm by skeeter »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 02:30:58 pm »
Yesterday I attended a graduation ceremony for one of UC Berkeley's departments at the university's Greek Theater.

Three hours of hell. To anyone here who thinks they know what that would be like, they do not. It was worse.

The rest of America has no idea whats headed their way.
Oh yeah. II went to a Municipal Court in North Dakota to meet with a relative who was in trouble, and had to wait while they got a Swahili interpreter on the line for another case--in North Dakota!

Hello.....We're being invaded, folks. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 02:37:05 pm »
Oh yeah. II went to a Municipal Court in North Dakota to meet with a relative who was in trouble, and had to wait while they got a Swahili interpreter on the line for another case--in North Dakota!

We have BR members who still think all of this change is a delightful manifestation of our national success. So I do not think opposition in the general public to whats going on will reach critical mass until its far too late.

If they heard what I did yesterday they might begin to understand.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 02:56:03 pm »
This is the remnants of a Holder/Obama policy. Holder/Obama, as we all know, felt that America is much 'too White' for their taste. So, they decided to 'Black it up' as much as they can. They went to Africa, which ironically they call the Motherland, to conscript Black people on ships and bring them to America. Much like the traders did in the 1500s.

They wound up with thousands of Black Somalians and had to decide what to do with their new conscripted Blacks from Africa. So, they said, What is the Whitest of the White part of America? Aha! Minnesota, of course. They laughed as they thought about putting these deep Africa, Black primitives, right in the very heart of White America. And that is just what they did. Yea, it's a real laugh riot with the Holder/Obama Black Panther crowd. It's their 'inside joke'. It's another middle finger to America. It is also a joke to me. It is absurd for me to think about these natives, who have spent most of their lives in the sun nearly naked, trudging through 6ft snow drifts. We have yet to see what the final result of this 'joke' will turn out to be.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 03:23:04 pm »
This is the remnants of a Holder/Obama policy. Holder/Obama, as we all know, felt that America is much 'too White' for their taste. So, they decided to 'Black it up' as much as they can. They went to Africa, which ironically they call the Motherland, to conscript Black people on ships and bring them to America. Much like the traders did in the 1500s.

They wound up with thousands of Black Somalians and had to decide what to do with their new conscripted Blacks from Africa. So, they said, What is the Whitest of the White part of America? Aha! Minnesota, of course. They laughed as they thought about putting these deep Africa, Black primitives, right in the very heart of White America. And that is just what they did. Yea, it's a real laugh riot with the Holder/Obama Black Panther crowd. It's their 'inside joke'. It's another middle finger to America. It is also a joke to me. It is absurd for me to think about these natives, who have spent most of their lives in the sun nearly naked, trudging through 6ft snow drifts. We have yet to see what the final result of this 'joke' will turn out to be.
It wasn't entirely Obama/Holder, although they contributed. Much of the establishment of the Somali and Liberian Communities around the Twin Cities occurred during the CLinton Administration, and the massive payouts (some 4-6K per head) by the Federal Gover4nment to 'church' charities to import these and other "refugees" has played no small part.

The 'Liberian' who left the Ebola epidemic and died in Lagos, Nigeria (infecting a few others) was on his way back to... Minnesota when he collapsed in the airport in Lagos. Of course, being strongly white prior, and eager in its overall liberalism to prove how un-prejudiced it was, Minnesotans took one for the team and welcomed the refugees. Ask the LEOs in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area where the problems are, and the response will generally point to members from those communities.

I'm not saying there aren't a lot of perfectly respectable folks there, too, but the problem to paragon ratio is likely different than in other demographics.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 11:49:11 pm »

hello, we’re not, or else they wouldn’t have had to hunt for an interpreter.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 12:23:29 am »
skeeter wrote:
"We have BR members who still think all of this change is a delightful manifestation of our national success. So I do not think opposition in the general public to whats going on will reach critical mass until its far too late. "

And yet if I was to suggest to others here in this forum to consider the book I'm currently reading -- <NOPE>...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 12:56:23 am by MOD3 »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 02:04:10 am »
"And yet if I was to suggest to others here in this forum to consider the book I'm currently reading -- <NOPE>..."

Dat's funny.
Of all the places around, I wouldn't have thought that this one would permit the banning of books -- or at least simply mentioning the name and author...

Carry on.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 02:18:43 am »
"And yet if I was to suggest to others here in this forum to consider the book I'm currently reading -- <NOPE>..."

Dat's funny.
Of all the places around, I wouldn't have thought that this one would permit the banning of books -- or at least simply mentioning the name and author...

Carry on.

Suggest you not name books that clearly advance a white supremacist ideology.  This is not the forum for that.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 04:06:13 am by MOD3 »