Author Topic: With Avenatti In The Spotlight, His Own Questionable Past Emerges  (Read 511 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
With Avenatti In The Spotlight, His Own Questionable Past Emerges
Peter Hasson & Joe Simonson
10:18 PM 05/13/2018

Much of the developments surrounding Stormy Daniels’ lawsuit again President Donald Trump have focused on the business dealings of attorney Michael Cohen, but an investigation by The Daily Caller News Foundation reveals that Daniels’ counsel, Michael Avenatti, has his own questionable history.

Avenatti’s past is littered with lawsuits, jilted business partners and bankruptcy filings. People who have worked with the lawyer described him to TheDCNF as ruthless, greedy and unbothered by ethical questions.

Dillanos Coffee CEO David Morris claimed last Tuesday that Avenatti never paid him for over $160,000 worth of coffee that Dillanos supplied to Avenatti’s company. “So @StormyDaniels hot shot lawyer Michael owes my small company @Dillanos $160,179 for coffee,” Morris wrote on Twitter. “He talks a big talk about integrity. We trusted him.”

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/13/michael-avenatti-past-history/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: With Avenatti In The Spotlight, His Own Questionable Past Emerges
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 01:42:54 pm »
LOL. I love that this guy is finally getting an anal exam. He is at least as dirty as he claims everyone else is, if not worse.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Re: With Avenatti In The Spotlight, His Own Questionable Past Emerges
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 05:29:59 pm »
He really is like Trump's brother from another mother.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.