Author Topic: Sarah Sanders says whining kids best practice for dealing with CNN's Jim Acosta  (Read 454 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Sarah Sanders says whining kids best practice for dealing with CNN's Jim Acosta
Fox News, May 13, 2018, Hollie McKay

While White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders cherishes her role as a mother to three children 6 years and under, she doesn’t shy away from the fact that there are difficult motherhood days – similar to dealing with CNN’s Jim Acosta.

“Both of them whine pretty regularly. They both like to ask the same questions and sometimes their tone needs to be adjusted a little bit. So I think that having kids has prepared me for the job that I have right now,” Sanders responded to the Daily Caller question: “What’s more difficult: Dealing with your children on an onerous day or dealing with [CNN reporter] Jim Acosta?”

“In all seriousness, I think that having kids is great preparation for anything – especially a job you need patience for and they have certainly prepared me for this one,” said Sanders, in the Mother's Day interview that also included White House Counselor Kellyanne Conway and White House Strategic Communications Director Mercedes Schlapp.

More:  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/13/sarah-sanders-says-whining-kids-best-practice-for-dealing-with-cnns-jim-acosta.html

Offline Suppressed

She's very good.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Fantom

Heh... right on.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
She IS good.

Offline GrouchoTex

Brilliant.