Author Topic: Can a salt water flush help you lose weight?  (Read 474 times)

rangerrebew

Can a salt water flush help you lose weight?
« on: May 13, 2018, 01:54:48 pm »
Can a salt water flush help you lose weight?
Last reviewed Mon 30 April 2018
By Lori Smith   
Reviewed by Debra Rose Wilson, PhD, MSN, RN, IBCLC, AHN-BC, CHT   

Some believe that a salt water flush can relieve constipation, reduce bloating, or cleanse the colon. Salt water flushes are becoming more popular, but reviews are mixed, and this home remedy may pose health risks.

According to some sources, a salt water flush may help with weight loss, release of fluid retention, or an improvement in digestion. On the other hand, the body is able to cleanse itself without help from flushes or washes.

Before starting any detoxification method, it is important to speak with a doctor to see if a salt water flush is appropriate. Salt water flushes can be dangerous for people with existing medical conditions.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321680.php

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Can a salt water flush help you lose weight?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 02:02:47 pm »
This sounds incredibly dangerous. Having spent many years on the ocean in the military, the thought of a salt water flush sounds like death to me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.