Author Topic: Obama’s FBI Infiltrated the Trump Campaign with a Spy  (Read 1078 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Obama’s FBI Infiltrated the Trump Campaign with a Spy

May 11, 2018

RUSH: Now we move on to another subject that we discussed yesterday. I spent some time putting together three stories: A Kimberly Strassel column from last Friday, a Wall Street Journal editorial yesterday that I’m sure she wrote, and a Washington Post story on Wednesday. They involve Devin Nunes, House Intelligence Committee, demanding to see evidence from the FBI of a source of information and the DOJ — Rod Rosenstein — refusing to let Nunes see this stuff, whatever was ultimately shared was heavily redacted.

Cutting to the chase here, it led to my belief… Well, was not hard to figure out. It looked like, in fact, the FBI had an informant in the Trump campaign. We still don’t know when, and it will be interesting when we do learn to find out when this plant was implanted in the FBI. Did it happen before the FISA warrant request? Did it happen after? Because when we find out when the FBI put an informant in the Trump campaign, then a lot of other things they have said will either be demonstrated as true or that they have lied to us.

Well, Kimberley Strassel is back today with a column: “About That FBI ‘Source’ — Did the bureau engage in outright spying against the 2016 Trump campaign?” I want to read to you her last paragraph: “I believe I know the name of the informant,” she writes, “but my intelligence sources did not provide it to me and refuse to confirm it. It would therefore be irresponsible to publish” the name of the informant. “But what is clear is that we’ve barely scratched the surface of the FBI’s 2016 behavior, and the country will never get the straight story until President Trump moves to declassify everything possible.

“It’s time to rip off the Band-Aid.” She said, “We also know that among the Justice Department’s stated reasons for not complying with the Nunes subpoena was its worry that to do so might damage international relationships. This suggests the ‘source,'” the spy, the implant, “may be overseas, have ties to foreign intelligence, or both. That’s notable, given the highly suspicious role foreigners have played in this escapade.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/11/obamas-fbi-infiltrated-trump-campaign-spy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Obama’s FBI Infiltrated the Trump Campaign with a Spy
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 10:33:13 pm »
And they still lost.

:rolling:
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.