Author Topic: Rush: Caller Clues Us In to Stormy’s Democrat Past  (Read 674 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Caller Clues Us In to Stormy’s Democrat Past
« on: May 11, 2018, 10:29:46 pm »

Caller Clues Us In to Stormy’s Democrat Past

May 11, 2018

RUSH: Here’s Jay, Los Angeles. Good to have you. EIB Network. Hello.

CALLER: Mega dittos, Rush, from Los Angeles.

RUSH: Yeah. Great to have you from Los Angeles. It’s always great to get call from there.

CALLER: Yeah. I’m surprised they allowed the call to get out here in the first place. As you know, I’m only 386 miles south of your adopted hometown. But the kicker is I’m 43 miles north of that ambulance chaser, the Democratic operative known as Michael Avenatti.

RUSH: (laughs)

CALLER: And that’s why I’m calling, Rush. I’m really sick of this guy. I’m stick of the Stormy-Avenatti Show. Everybody is treating Avenatti like he’s some sort of hero, and Stormy is treating herself like she’s some sort of victim. The only point I want to make to you is we’ve gotta pull a nail in his coffin because it’s severely unreported, but Stormy? This isn’t her first foray into political stunts, and I don’t know if everybody knows about it, but this is the same person — a lifelong Democrat — who ran against David Vitter with another Democratic operative back in the 2009 race against David Vitter down in Louisiana.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/05/11/stormys-democrat-past/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34