Author Topic: ‘It’s an incredible sight!’ Pro-Trump signs pop up all over Jerusalem  (Read 1856 times)

Offline mrclose

I Really enjoyed reading the positive comments at the site! :beer:

Trump is on the cover of #Jerusalem’s biggest paper today. It says “My word is my word”, ahead of the embassy move in 3 days.

President Donald Trump’s campaign promise to Make America Great Again is apparently going international.

With the expected opening of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem on Monday, Israeli and American flags are being displayed on several main streets. But the flags are not alone, as signs have popped up as well declaring “Trump, make Israel great,” and “Trump is a friend of Zion.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/05/11/its-an-incredible-sight-pro-trump-signs-pop-up-all-over-jerusalem-ahead-of-u-s-embassy-move-633538

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Meanwhile, in the USA, home of the free and land of free speech, Trump yard signs were routinely stolen, painted and/or shredded prior to the '16 election.  I saw it in my own suburban neighborhood. **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
‘It’s an incredible sight!’ Pro-Trump signs pop up all over Jerusalem....

The vast majority of liberal leftist American Jews must really hate seeing this...

Too bad! ;)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That's very nice to see.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline aligncare

Awesome!

When he first announced I never expected Donald Trump would reveal himself as a true friend to Israel and an agent for world peace. Nobel Prize, anyone?

Offline GrouchoTex

Awesome!

When he first announced I never expected Donald Trump would reveal himself as a true friend to Israel and an agent for world peace. Nobel Prize, anyone?

You had to figure he would be more of a friend than any Democrat, but this is awesome.

Offline GrouchoTex

‘It’s an incredible sight!’ Pro-Trump signs pop up all over Jerusalem....

The vast majority of liberal leftist American Jews must really hate seeing this...

Too bad! ;)

It has baffled me as to why they would vote left, especially in more recent election cycles.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I find it just a little creepy.  Calling on a foreign leader to make Jerusalem great again?

Being appreciative for the relationship we have with Israel is one thing but looking to our president to change their own country,.....no.

Build the Temple.............

Jewish Mystics Hope Trump’s Israel Visit Might ‘Raise The Temple’
By Sam KestenbaumMay 22, 2017Getty Images
Read more: https://forward.com/news/372256/for-jewish-mystics-trumps-israel-visit-part-of-messianic-process/

Donald Trump’s transformation from real estate mogul and reality TV star to president reads like a strange American fairytale. Dogged by controversy, with no political experience, Trump is now the most powerful person in the world.

To some, his triumph was so unlikely that there was only one way to explain in — God played a part.

Some mystically-inclined Jews see Trump as a sort of divine instrument. Within Israel’s controversial Temple Mount movement, which seeks to build the Third Temple in the center of Jerusalem’s Old City, Trump has found vocal advocates who see him not simply as a political ally, but as something more.

“President Trump can choose to be a part of a process to bring the Messiah,” Rabbi Hillel Weiss told Breaking Israel News, a religious website in Israel.

Now, with Trump’s visit to Israel Monday, members of the Temple Mount movement are hoping that Trump will endorse their project.

“We hope that you will decide to go up to the Temple Mount,” read a public letter from a group of rabbis known as the Sanhedrin. The group is a self-styled duplicate of the tribunal that convened during the time of the Second Temple.

If you seek world peace, the rabbis’ letter goes on, there is only one way to do this: “declare the raising up of the Temple.”

Of course, this is unlikely to happen, but during the campaign, Trump enjoyed popularity in white evangelical and some Orthodox Jewish circles — where his rise was cast in religious terms. Some even compared Trump to the biblical King Cyrus, referred to in Isaiah as God’s “anointed one,” who — though not Jewish — served the Hebrew God and aided the Jewish people. Trump was a decidedly non-religious candidate, the thinking goes, but one who was seen as still serving the interests of Americans on the religious right.

Read more: https://forward.com/news/372256/for-jewish-mystics-trumps-israel-visit-part-of-messianic-process/
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 12:19:31 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline mrclose

It has baffled me as to why they would vote left, especially in more recent election cycles.

:shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:  :shrug:

Pollster: Jews voted Clinton more than any other group

“This remains a very divided country,” said J Street founder and president Jeremy Ben- Ami, emphasizing that Jewish voters remain a bedrock constituency with “overwhelming disdain for Donald Trump and his policies.”

He made clear in a conference call with journalists that while the organization did not endorse either candidate, it made it unequivocally clear that “in our opinion, Trump was not fit to be president. Nothing has changed our view on that matter.”

https://www.jpost.com/Us-Election-Results/Pollster-Jews-voted-Clinton-more-than-any-other-group-472201
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Many American Jews are Democrats first, and Jewish second.  They are not fans of Israel, nor history.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 01:16:43 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

He was long ago, given an honorary plaque and distinction.

DONALD TRUMP’S “TREE OF LIFE” PLAQUE
DR. SAMUEL I. COHEN PRESENTED TRUMP WITH THIS BEUTIFUL AWARD:

My father, Rabbi Dr. Samuel I. Cohen, zt’l served with distinction as the Executive Vice President of the Jewish National Fund of North america for over 25 years. On March 1, 1983, at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, in New York City, long before he was seeking the Presidency, my father and Charlotte Jacobson were privileged to present the JNF’s most covetous award, the “Tree of Life Award” to Donald Trump in appreciation of his outstanding dedication to the cause of American-Israeli friendship and for his support of Israel. Here is the plaque that hangs prominently in Mr. Trump’s office. I was at the banquet honoring Mr. Trump, and I recall his impassioned words about Israel. Afterwards, I recall my father telling me what a pleasure it was to deal with Mr. Trump. You can see the importance that Mr. Trump placed on this award, as it overlooks his desk in his office.

https://toniandgary.wordpress.com/2016/02/26/donald-trumps-tree-of-life-plaque/
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 12:51:30 am by TomSea »

Offline Chosen Daughter

He was long ago, given an honorary plaque and distinction.

Well now the Sanhedrin has minted him a coin.  They obviously believe he is going to help them build the Third Temple to usher in their false Messiah (Antichrist) and that is why they are posting signs all over.

Why did they choose May 14 to open the American Embassy in Jerusalem?  I didn't even realize this until today.  May 14th is the 70th anniversary of Israel becoming a nation.  And there are prophesies about May 14th and 70 days of Daniel.  70,70,70

It is not a fairy tale that the New Sanhedrin is planning the building of the Third Temple.  It is and has been underway for quite some time.  We are seeing prophetic times. 
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 04:37:13 am by Chosen Daughter »

An Israeli man draped in the stars and stripes at Damascus gate in Jerusalem on Sunday.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/may/13/ivanka-trump-in-jerusalem-for-embassy-opening-as-gaza-braces-for-bloodshed

Okay .. maybe a little over the top.   ^-^

Online DB

Meanwhile, in the USA, home of the free and land of free speech, Trump yard signs were routinely stolen, painted and/or shredded prior to the '16 election.  I saw it in my own suburban neighborhood. **nononono*

Poison Oak or Ivy oil rubbed on the sign can provide a little justice...

Offline Frank Cannon

Just more tangible proof.......TRUMP IS HASHEM!!!!!

Online roamer_1

Oh, now THAT's interesting... Who's emblem is that golden rampant lion? Why is that there?

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh, now THAT's interesting... Who's emblem is that golden rampant lion? Why is that there?

It's the symbol of the Global Jewish Conspiracy. They're a consortium of bankers, haberdashers and controllers of media who are more diabolical than the Trilateralists, Bilderbergs and Avon Ladies combined.

Offline RoosGirl

It's an advertisement trying to get the Israelis to vacation at Trump Aberdeen.