Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton plans book for child activists  (Read 801 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chelsea Clinton plans book for child activists
« on: May 11, 2018, 07:27:52 pm »
Chelsea Clinton plans book for child activists
By Judy Kurtz - 05/10/18 02:27 PM EDT

Chelsea Clinton is releasing a new kids’ book aimed at child activists.

“Start Now! You Can Make a Difference” will target 7- to 10-year-olds and feature “facts, stories, and tips on how to change the world,” according to Entertainment Weekly, which on Tuesday was first to report news of the book’s release, set for Oct. 2.

“I hope that the kids who read it both learn more about what helps us and our world be healthy and are inspired to stand up for what they believe is right,” the 38-year-old former first daughter and vice chair of the Clinton Foundation told the magazine in a statement. “I’ve always said that you’re never too young to make a difference, and I hope this book will show young readers that it’s true.”

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/387136-chelsea-clinton-plans-book-for-child-activists
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Chelsea Clinton plans book for child activists
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 08:44:14 pm »
Not content with college and high school kids, they now want to rape the minds of our 7-10 year olds? 9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 09:04:07 pm »
The concept of a "child activist" is a perverse concept that only a Progressive could dream up.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 09:07:17 pm »
The concept of a "child activist" is a perverse concept that only a Progressive could dream up.

The book will sell.  Stoopit idiots will push this poison into their children and society will drop yet another ratchet click.  Al the while wringing their hands at their children's fury and more little kids will be turned into little murder machines.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 11:22:38 pm »
you’re never too young to make a difference
And you're never too young to benefit from your greasy parents' criminal enterprises, eh, Chelz?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 12:04:54 am »
After reading this book you too will be able to get an Ivy League degree without going to class, a high profile news job without prior work experience, a $10 million starter home without collateral, and a wedding without having to pay a cent out of pocket. But wait, there’s more! Act now kids and you can get Chelsea’s guide on how to rise to political success without ever having accomplished anything on your own, titled Everything I Know About Life I Learned from My Mother.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2018, 12:14:04 am »

Offline berdie

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2018, 01:12:40 am »
Recruiting "child activists" annoys the pee doodle out of me.

Kids should be allowed to be kids as long as possible imho.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2018, 01:13:00 am »

The ugly duckling grew to be the most beautiful swan her parents’ pay for play foundation money could buy.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2018, 01:18:26 am »
Recruiting "child activists" annoys the pee doodle out of me.

Kids should be allowed to be kids as long as possible imho.

To be fair, she was spawned to give Hilly and Billy that wholesome, family appeal. And also to make it look like Hilz isn’t a lesbo.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline berdie

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2018, 02:11:59 am »
To be fair, she was spawned to give Hilly and Billy that wholesome, family appeal. And also to make it look like Hilz isn’t a lesbo.

Well, that's a sad life...ain't it.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2018, 02:16:17 am »
After reading this book you too will be able to get an Ivy League degree without going to class, a high profile news job without prior work experience, a $10 million starter home without collateral, and a wedding without having to pay a cent out of pocket. But wait, there’s more! Act now kids and you can get Chelsea’s guide on how to rise to political success without ever having accomplished anything on your own, titled Everything I Know About Life I Learned from My Mother.
Brilliantly summed up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org