Author Topic: The Morning Rant  (Read 661 times)

Offline endicom

The Morning Rant
« on: May 11, 2018, 05:33:02 pm »
Ace of Spades HQ
OregonMuse
May 11, 2018

"So ace pointed out a couple of days ago that Trump was tweeting about Slappy Schneiderman back in 2013. If Trump knew, then everybody in NY's upper echelons knew. This includes everyone in business, every politician, and every single media fathead on their high horses lecturing Flyover America about sexual harassment, male privilege and misogyny. They knew about it, and did nothing. I'm looking at you, Lester Holt, you slimy c████ks████ker. F████k you. You knew. And you, Jim Acosta. You knew. So you can shove a flaming yule log up your a████ sideways. And you, Matt Lauer, you knew. Of course, you were helping yourself to the goodies, too, just like your pal Scumbag Schneiderman. So f████k you, too. Oh, and Rachel Maddow, you smelly old t████t, you knew, didn't you? And you decided not to tell anyone for political reasons, right? Scummy Schneiderman mouthed all the correct progressive pieties, so you just gave him a pass, didn't you? So you and professional b██t-boy Anderson Cooper, who also knew and didn't tell anyone, everyone else who looked the other way, and whose silence facilitated further abuse, should be bent over barrels and f████ked good and hard by the thrice-barbed c████k of Satan. You deserve nothing except absolute contempt. F████k you all."

More, if you can handle it... http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=375186

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Morning Rant
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 06:12:37 pm »
I wish Ace would get off the wall sometime and tell us how he really feels. :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

Re: The Morning Rant
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 06:52:09 pm »
I wish Ace would get off the wall sometime and tell us how he really feels. :laugh:

Think of it as a cathartic read.