Author Topic: Former Planned Parenthood President: Conservatives ‘More Willing to Lie, Cheat, Steal, Deceive, Brea  (Read 574 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Dr. Susan Berry8 May 2018

Former Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards said in an interview published this week that she thinks conservatives have an “advantage” because they are “so much more willing to lie, cheat, steal, deceive, break the law — tactics that frankly we don’t use in the progressive community.”

The Department of Justice confirmed in December that Planned Parenthood is under federal investigation in the wake of allegations the abortion chain harvests the body parts of aborted babies to sell for a profit.

In an interview with Salon, Amanda Marcotte asked Richards why she believes “nonprofits like Planned Parenthood” have experienced an “escalation of … attacks.”

Left-wing media often portrays Planned Parenthood as a “nonprofit,” even though the group profits extensively from abortions. Planned Parenthood’s 2016-2017 annual report shows the organization boosted its profits by $21 million, or 27 percent, from the previous year, all the while it took in nearly $544 million in taxpayer funding for its “nonprofit” non-abortion services, many of which are in decline.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/abortion/2018/05/08/former-planned-parenthood-president-conservatives-progressives/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

she thinks conservatives have an “advantage” because they are “so much more willing to lie, cheat, steal, deceive, break the law — tactics that frankly we don’t use in the progressive community.
Speaking to you now from Bizarro World, may I introduce Mizzz Cecile Richards!!  :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online andy58-in-nh

...said the leader of an outfit that kills babies and sells their organs for profit.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

Cecile's followers are as wacky and disgusting as she.
CONDOM CARNIVAL: Students Play Sexually Explicit Games To Raise Money For Planned Parenthood
By Paul Bois
May 9, 2018
Daily Wire

Students at the University of Delaware took part in a "condom carnival" to raise money for abortion conglomerate Planned Parenthood.

According to LifeSiteNews, the carnival featured a variety of "explicit, sexually-themed activities to raise money for the abortion giant." This year marked the second annual "Condom Carnival and Benefit Concert."

"Organized by the student group Planned Parenthood Generation Action (PPGA), the event featured student musical performances, sold Planned Parenthood merchandise, and offered numerous games and activities, all to celebrate and fundraise for Planned Parenthood," reports LifeSiteNews.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

She’s under investigation for a possible breaches of the law and she’s upset about it. I guess what else is she going to say?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Funny, but liberals are noted for loudly accusing Conservatives of the very things they themselves are doing.

So where does that leave the situation?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis