Author Topic: Mueller to President: *I* WILL DECIDE How and When You’re Interviewed!  (Read 934 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Mueller to President: *I* WILL DECIDE How and When You’re Interviewed!
By Andrew West May 8, 2018

To say that things were getting “testy” between President Donald Trump and Special Counsel Robert Mueller may be underselling the tension just a bit, especially after today’s most recent developments.

The American people have been wholly dissatisfied with the prolonged and nonsensical probe into what many believe is a conspiracy theory pinning the Russian government to U.S. President Donald Trump.  Robert Mueller has done little more than slap a few process charges on low-level henchmen in whatever Trump empire he believes exists – none of which have to do with Russia outright – hoping to catch a Chatty Cathy in the mix.  It’s not working, and that has We The People growing a bit restless with the whole thing.

Now, as the President prepares for the inevitable dog and pony show of a Mueller interview, and in an effort to speed up the entire process, The Donald has asked permission to answer Mueller’s questions in writing.  Mueller, in a petty and telling move, flatly denied the request.

more
https://constitution.com/mueller-to-president-i-will-decide-how-and-when-you-are-interviewed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Then he better indict or subpoena because until then, he has a certain standard to follow to compel testimony.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I'd tell him to issue a subpoena and then ignore it
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline endicom

The headline is a bit overdone.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The headline is a bit "clickbaity," but if Mueller is demanding an oral interview, then it proves he's not interested in getting facts, but is in fact setting a perjury trap.  The open-ended questions we've seen is further evidence of that.

A witness could be sharp as a tack and have expert-level grasp of all the facts, and a good Prosecutor can still trip him up.  Trump needs to reject any interview, and if Mueller issues a subpoena, fire him.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

A witness could be sharp as a tack and have expert-level grasp of all the facts, and a good Prosecutor can still trip him up.

That is their expertise. You should never want to play another person's game.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'd tell him to issue a subpoena and then ignore it

Yep. Just follow the example of the DOJ/FBI/IRS and the rest of government. All Trump has to do is to simply ignore Mueller and his gang of Clinton operatives. If Trump ignores them, there is really not much they can do about it. Trump should just ignore everything Mueller does. That is the way Democrats do it, and it works.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 11:56:40 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

That is their expertise. You should never want to play another person's game.

Perzackly.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
I thought the subpoena issue re a president was settled by the Supreme Court against President Nixon.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I thought the subpoena issue re a president was settled by the Supreme Court against President Nixon.

There has to be an underlying criminal act. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
There has to be an underlying criminal act.

Aha!  But who decides that? 
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Aha!  But who decides that?

Exactly. 
I will NOT comply.