Author Topic: Jim Carrey Art Roasts ‘Rotting’ Democratic Party  (Read 478 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Actor Jim Carrey isn’t pledging full-fledged fealty to the Democrat Party with his latest primitive painting showing the carcass of a rotting donkey.

Jim Carrey has been consoling his extreme hate for the GOP and President Donald Trump by producing his primitive-style art, but the Liar, Liar star’s latest offering takes direct aim at those on the other side of the political aisle.

“And let’s not kid ourselves… rotting donkeys stink too. @DNC,” Carrey captioned his tweet of the rotting donkey.

Read more at: http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/05/06/jim-carrey-art-roasts-rotting-democratic-party/
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

Re: Jim Carrey Art Roasts ‘Rotting’ Democratic Party
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 08:55:27 pm »
You'd think he'd be thrilled with Trudeau and move back to Canada.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 09:19:46 pm »
I was going to post the "art," but when I got to Brietbart to see, it was total crap.  I was regaled with several examples of his "work" and just decided to let the sleeping donkey lie....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 11:03:26 pm »
The only thing that is connected to Carrey that's rotting and roasted is his ever dwindling mind.