Author Topic: Diamond and Silk Torch Democratic Party At NRA Annual Meeting  (Read 432 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Diamond and Silk Torch Democratic Party At NRA Annual Meeting
Matt Vespa

Posted: May 07, 2018 7:30 AM

Oh yes, they were added to the speaking list. Lynette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson, more commonly known by their social media names Diamond and Silk, addressed the National Rifle Association’s Annual Meeting in Dallas, Texas last Friday in which the sisters proceeded to torch the Democratic Party, gun control policies, and remind people to vote in 2018.

The pair voiced their support for the Second Amendment, slamming anti-gunners in the process.

“No, we don’t need to rewrite the Constitution, you need to re-read the Constitution,” said Hardaway to a round of applause.

“If you don’t like guns don’t you buy one, but don’t infringe upon my rights to own and carry one,” she added.

The pair continued to rip apart gun control talking points, reiterating how criminals don’t follow laws and how only law-abiding Americans would suffer the consequences of new gun laws.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/05/07/diamond-and-silk--nra-n2478114
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Diamond and Silk Torch Democratic Party At NRA Annual Meeting
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 02:07:11 pm »
Wow!  These ladies rock! Bringing up the DEM party and their responsibility in slavery, the KKK and Jim Crow was excellent.  That's a message that should be repeated over and over until people realize what the DEM party is all about. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Diamond and Silk Torch Democratic Party At NRA Annual Meeting
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 02:10:58 pm »
There are a number of openings that the GOP should be taking advantage of with regard to black Americans.  They have given absolutely no sign of even being aware of such openings at this point.