Author Topic: FBI won't seek out messages from Peter Strzok, Lisa Page exchanged on personal devices  (Read 447 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

FBI won't seek out messages from Peter Strzok, Lisa Page exchanged on personal devices
Washington Examiner, May 4, 2018,  Diana Stancy Correll

The FBI will not attempt to obtain messages exchanged on the personal devices of Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, the FBI officials who came under fire after it was revealed they exchanged text messages critical of President Trump, despite requests to do so from a top Republican senator.

Charles Thorley, the acting assistant director of the FBI’s office of congressional affairs, wrote in a letter this week to Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, that FBI employees are “required to adhere to record keeping policies in place where communications constitute records under the Federal Records Act.”

He added in the letter that “the FBI is not otherwise obligated to collect and/or retain all communications between its employees.”

“Thus, the FBI has not requested from Ms. Page or Mr. Strzok any information from their personal email accounts, nor as the FBI conducted searches of non-FBI-issued communications devices or non-FBI email accounts associated with Mr. Strzok or Ms. Page,” he said.

More:  https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fbi-wont-seek-out-messages-from-peter-strzok-lisa-page-exchanged-on-personal-devices

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Of course not! But the would have no problem at all going after yours, mine, or anyone elses the don't like.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Scot.  Free.

They always get away with it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: