Author Topic: Comey’s delusion  (Read 352 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comey’s delusion
« on: May 02, 2018, 01:47:28 pm »

Posted on May 1, 2018 by Paul Mirengoff in Hillary Clinton, James Comey
Comey’s delusion

James Comey is beginning to remind me of David Brock. In the mid 1990s, Brock wrote a book that criticized Hillary Clinton, though not to the degree many on the right hoped for. He then spent the next two decades sucking up to Hillary.

Comey publicly criticized Clinton’s handling of classified emails, though he did not lower the boom that many on the right hoped for. Now Comey seems obsessed with gaining Hillary’s forgiveness.

When George Stephanopoulos asked Comey what he would say to Hillary Clinton today, the former FBI director responded:

more
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/05/comeys-delusion.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

Re: Comey’s delusion
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 02:04:25 pm »
@mystery-ak

“I hope you’ll read those chapters of the book. Not so that you walk away agreeing with my decisions, but that you understand better where they came from. And—and frankly, the kinda person who was trying to make those decisions. Even if you think they’re wrong, then look at how we made those decisions and why.”. . .

"And what I’d ask them to do is please try to come into those rooms. Read the book and come into those rooms and see how we tried to make these decisions. And if possible, ask yourselves, “What would I have done, and why?” And you may come out thinking, “I’d’ve done it differently,” but I don’t think you’ll come out thinking that—as Hillary Clinton wrote in her book, I shived her."

The book explains the FBI investigative teams who did the investigations; then the teams would meet to decide what the public should know that close to the election.  Regarding Clinton information, they were concerned they didn't want to influence the election, but neither did they want to hold back information until after the election in case Hillary won; if they held it back then the public could say they held it back so she would win.  They decided Comey should make that information public, that they were reopening the Hillary investigation.  No decision was made only by Comey - it was the team who decided what should be released.

When the Hillary info. was released, Hillary was angry at him and probably still is and will always be, thinking he caused her to lose.