Author Topic: Maxine Waters Tells Kanye To Shut Up: He 'Talks Out of Turn ... Should Maybe Not Have So Much To Say  (Read 968 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

ByBen Shapiro
@benshapiro
May 1, 2018
142k views

On Monday, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) tore into Kanye West for West's heresy in questioning the hegemony of the Democratic Party among black Americans.

Asked by a Politico writer about West, Waters stated, "Kanye West is a very creative young man. … But we also think that sometimes West talks out of turn and perhaps he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts. We don't think that he actually means to do harm, but we're not sure he really understands the impact of what he’s saying, at the time that he’s saying it and how that weighs on, particularly the African-American community – and for young people in general."

She continued: "I understand that he is getting pushback from a lot of young people on the internet … but we're hopeful that his creativity will continue to be demonstrated in his work. And I think maybe he should think twice about politics – and maybe not have so much to say."

"Talks out of turn"? "Maybe not have so much to say"? West's entire point is that he should be able to speak out in ways Maxine Waters doesn't like.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30083/maxine-waters-tells-kanye-shut-he-talks-out-ben-shapiro
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GrouchoTex

I'd say this is racist, but..............

Offline Frank Cannon

But we also think that sometimes West talks out of turn and perhaps he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts.

Wow. That's a damaging soundbite. "Get into the back of the bus and sit down boy" is how that read to me.

Offline Just_Victor

But we also think that sometimes West talks out of turn and perhaps he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts. We don't think that he actually means to do harm, but we're not sure he really understands the impact of what he’s saying, at the time that he’s saying it and how that weighs on, particularly the African-American community – and for young people in general.

Re-education camp for you.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline skeeter

In other words, he's uppity?

Offline Polly Ticks

Wow.  Maxine really hit that one out of the park.

Although to be fair, she might have a point about him talking out of turn on one particular occasion.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Is this about what he said about Bush?

No?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
ByBen Shapiro
@benshapiro
May 1, 2018
142k views

On Monday, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) tore into Kanye West for West's heresy in questioning the hegemony of the Democratic Party among black Americans.

Asked by a Politico writer about West, Waters stated, "Kanye West is a very creative young man. … But we also think that sometimes West talks out of turn and perhaps he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts. We don't think that he actually means to do harm, but we're not sure he really understands the impact of what he’s saying, at the time that he’s saying it and how that weighs on, particularly the African-American community – and for young people in general."

She continued: "I understand that he is getting pushback from a lot of young people on the internet … but we're hopeful that his creativity will continue to be demonstrated in his work. And I think maybe he should think twice about politics – and maybe not have so much to say."

"Talks out of turn"? "Maybe not have so much to say"? West's entire point is that he should be able to speak out in ways Maxine Waters doesn't like.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30083/maxine-waters-tells-kanye-shut-he-talks-out-ben-shapiro

Mad Maxine telling Kooky Kanya to cool his jets/STFU. What could possibly go wrong there?

Howsumever,IF he says he's going to beat the snot out of her to show her her place,I got dibs on a ringside ticket.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
For Supermouth Waters to construe ANYone else having too much to say has to be the absolute paragon extreme of hypocrisy of all time. Sheesh.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/