Author Topic: McConnell’s In-Laws Bought 10 Massive Ships from the Chinese Gov Since His Wife Became Trans Sec  (Read 1005 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REVEALED: Mitch McConnell’s In-Laws Bought 10 Massive Ships from the Chinese Government Since His Wife Elaine Chao Became Transportation Secretary

by Peter Schweizer and Jacob McLeod30 Apr 2018

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-KY) in-laws have ordered 10 massive cargo ships from the Chinese government since the senator’s wife Elaine Chao became Secretary of Transportation. The deep financial ties between the Chao family’s shipping business Foremost Group and the Chinese regime were first revealed in the #1 New York Times bestseller Secret Empires.

Foremost Group, which is owned by Sec. Elaine Chao’s father and Sen. McConnell’s father-in-law James S.C. Chao, signed contracts with a subsidiary of the state-owned China State Shipbuilding Corporation (CSSC) for four bulk cargo ships in June and September 2017. In December 2017, Chao’s company signed another contract with state-owned CSSC at Foremost’s New York office for two massive 210,000-ton ships. James S.C. Chao and two of Elaine’s sisters were in attendance. So, too, was the Consul General of China in New York, as well as representatives from the CSSC. The financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/04/30/revealed-mitch-mcconnells-laws-bought-10-massive-ships-chinese-government-since-wife-elaine-chao-became-transportation-secretary/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
This was in the news weeks ago, along with Biden's son.

Both made mega $$ from their government contacts and influence.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
That's the business they are in (technically their company, not them personally). Their company has probably bought hundreds of massive transport and container ships from all over the world during the same time period.

Another one of those articles that takes the mundane, and tries to make it sound sinister.

http://www.foremostusa.com/

Silver Pines

His in-laws are alive??  What, are they pushing 110 or so?

Offline endicom

Establishing connections through arranged marriage would be nothing new.

Offline Frank Cannon

His in-laws are alive??  What, are they pushing 110 or so?

Ancient Chinese Secret.

Silver Pines

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

Nothing else makes sense, geez.

If you got any other mysteries needing solved, I'm your man. Don't forget...... I'm Frank Cannon.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If you got any other mysteries needing solved, I'm your man. Don't forget...... I'm Frank Cannon.

Only cheesy mysteries as I remember.