Author Topic: Kathy Griffin takes back apology for bloody, severed Trump head  (Read 805 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kathy Griffin takes back apology for bloody, severed Trump head
by Katelyn Caralle
 | April 30, 2018 02:05 PM

Comedian Kathy Griffin said Monday that she was taking back her apology for the photo published last year in which she is holding a bloody severed head that resembles President Trump.

“By the way, I take the apology back,” Griffin said on "The View." “Look, I’m not holding back on this family, this president is different and I have been through the mill.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/kathy-griffin-takes-back-apology-for-bloody-severed-trump-head
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Kathy Griffin takes back apology for bloody, severed Trump head
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 06:22:34 pm »
Who?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 06:27:00 pm »
oh man and I was so sure her apology was genuine
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 06:35:35 pm »
Again?  She already took it back eight months ago.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 06:40:24 pm »
Again?  She already took it back eight months ago.

And she never really apologized anyway, it was more of a "I'm sorry if anyone was offended" kind of non-apology.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2018, 08:13:41 pm »
Her existence must be pitiful to live with such vile thoughts in her head.  She continues to make a complete azz out of herself and those that would laugh and see humor in what she did are just as pitiful.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 08:18:02 pm »
Her existence must be pitiful to live with such vile thoughts in her head.  She continues to make a complete azz out of herself and those that would laugh and see humor in what she did are just as pitiful.
Seriously. I am amazed at all the energy expended by those on the left just to keep their hatred burning.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2018, 06:26:26 pm »
Kathy Griffin takes back apology for bloody, severed Trump head
by Katelyn Caralle
 | April 30, 2018 02:05 PM

Comedian Kathy Griffin said Monday that she was taking back her apology for the photo published last year in which she is holding a bloody severed head that resembles President Trump.

“By the way, I take the apology back,” Griffin said on "The View." “Look, I’m not holding back on this family, this president is different and I have been through the mill.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/kathy-griffin-takes-back-apology-for-bloody-severed-trump-head
Comedian @$$ H@TKathy Griffin said Monday that she was taking back her apology for the photo published last year in which she is holding a bloody severed head that resembles President Trump.

Fixed it for you
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2018, 11:59:10 pm »
These people are really pathetically childish.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org