Author Topic: Miliband: US refugee admissions program under Trump is managed with malevolence and competence  (Read 431 times)

rangerrebew

Miliband: US refugee admissions program under Trump is managed with malevolence and competence

Posted by Ann Corcoran on April 19, 2018

When I saw this Washington Post Op-ed penned by British National David Miliband whose organization, one of nine federal refugee contractors*** (the International Rescue Committee) depends on just short of a half a billion! (see below) from the US Treasury each year, I thought it was kind of dumb to bite the hand that feeds them (and offers him, Miliband, a comfortable annual income of nearly $700,000).

Perhaps I am wrong, maybe David Miliband is giving most of his nearly $700,000 annual salary as charitable gifts to the refugees he sends to your towns.  Does anyone know?

But, this is what the arrogant and entitled Far Left does because they have come to expect those millions as their just rewards for their ‘humanitarian’ zeal.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2018/04/19/miliband-us-refugee-admissions-program-under-trump-is-managed-with-malevolence-and-competence/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
In that case, shut it down entirely.

No more "refugees".

Not a single one.

I could live with that!