Author Topic: President Trump Continues Attack on Tester: I Know Things That Would End His Career  (Read 341 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Be careful crossing the political class who has access to FBI files on you. Trump probably has access to FBI files, NSA recordings, IRS records, and isn't afraid to use them against political opponents.

President Donald Trump, having elected to skip the White House Correspondents’ Dinner for the second year in a row, continued on Saturday evening to train his ire on Senator Jon Tester (D-MT), who he blames for derailing the nomination of White House physician Ronny Jackson to run the Department of Veterans Affairs.

“Tester started throwing out things that he’s heard. Well, I know things about Tester that I could say, too,” Trump threatened at a rally in Washington Township, Michigan. “And if I said them, he’d never be elected again.” (Trump did not say what these things were)......

https://www.thedailybeast.com/president-trump-continues-attack-on-tester-i-know-things-that-would-cost-him-an-election

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Tester needs to be horse whipped.   No one cares except you closet lefties. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline darroll

What goes around, comes around. (unknown Quote)