Author Topic: Is the End of Trump's Presidency Near? - Ronald Feinman  (Read 558 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Is the End of Trump's Presidency Near? - Ronald Feinman
« on: April 29, 2018, 01:51:43 am »
Stumbled on this, reading another article, so I hope it's not offensive to post it.
Is the End of Trump's Presidency Near?
Ronald L. Feinman

This article originally appeared on the History News Network.

The scandals surrounding President Donald Trump are metastasizing rapidly, much more than anyone would have thought just a few months ago.

The investigation by Robert Mueller, now 11 months in duration, has been accumulating evidence of possible Russian collusion, obstruction of justice, abuse of power, violation of the emoluments clause of the Constitution, and the corruption surrounding many members of the Trump circle, including his own children and his son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

But then the Stormy Daniels scandal, and other related shameful episodes involving other women became part of the equation, and the business dealings of Donald Trump in New York State were added to the complicated situation. And now, the seizure of materials and records of Trump personal lawyer Michael Cohen raises the ante on the troubles and turmoil surrounding Donald Trump. At the same time, Trump is without stable advice from his cabinet or others, due to the chaotic nature of a constantly changing set of advisers, and his tendency to “shoot from the hip” not only in tweets, but in constantly evolving views on domestic and foreign policy challenges.

Read more at: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/end-trump-apos-presidency-near-090002234.html

Author Feinman on CSPAN:
https://www.c-span.org/video/?400278-1/qa-ronald-feinman
 Q&A with Ronald Feinman
Ronald Feinman talked about his book Assassinations, Threats, and the American Presidency, in which he examines threats on the lives of presidents and presidential candidates throughout history.

About Dr. Feinman
http://www.theprogressiveprofessor.com/?page_id=2

I don't like this point of view. The Washington Post and NY Times have published very inflammatory articles, I think WaPo even coming out in editorials and saying Trump's a racist. Just posting.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 01:52:45 am by TomSea »

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Is the End of Trump's Presidency Near? - Ronald Feinman
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 01:56:02 am »
Stumbled on this,

You do stumble a lot Tommy.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Is the End of Trump's Presidency Near? - Ronald Feinman
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2018, 02:28:58 am »
I'm glad you posted this...it pays to see what the other side is up to.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: