Author Topic: Rush: Why the Steele Dossier Matters Most  (Read 611 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Why the Steele Dossier Matters Most
« on: April 27, 2018, 08:42:18 pm »

Why the Steele Dossier Matters Most

Apr 27, 2018

RUSH: I’m gonna tell you another thing here. Comey is trying to act like this dossier doesn’t matter. That was his whole attitude. “Well, the details don’t matter. It’s not that big a deal.” Comey’s trying to act like this Christopher Steele guy was somebody not well known. James Comey’s FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele another $50,000 to continue his work in getting the FISA warrant! The FISA judge was told that the FBI trusted totally the credibility of Steele, that they loved this guy, that they believed what he produced, that he was extremely valuable.

And then Steele broke an agreement with ’em.

Steele promised the FBI he would not discuss any of his work for them with the media, but he blew it, and Steele started talking to the media about the work he was doing for the FBI. So the FBI/Comey rescinded that $50,000 offer to Steele to keep working, and they cut him loose. And all of this was in the Washington Post. So you’re telling me it never occurred to anybody at the FBI to ask Steele who’d been paying him, even though they were gonna use this info to get a FISA warrant? They knew who paid him! They knew it was the Clinton campaign.

They knew all of this. Comey’s effort is to make it look like, “It doesn’t matter now; we’re so far past this.” Let me tell you why it matters. This entire year-and-a-half investigation — this entire special counsel of a year — is bogus, folks, and it’s destroying this country. It’s ripping this country apart, and half of the people believe the lies. Forty percent of the people in this country are believing every line of every lie being told by these people. It’s creating partisan divides like we haven’t had since the Civil War.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/27/steele-dossier-matters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34