Author Topic: Alfie Evans: Another Child Sacrifice on Britain's NHS Altar  (Read 420 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alfie Evans: Another Child Sacrifice on Britain's NHS Altar
« on: April 27, 2018, 04:30:58 pm »
April 27, 2018
Alfie Evans: Another Child Sacrifice on Britain's NHS Altar
By Joe Herring

I admit, my reaction to the plight of young Alfie Evans is colored by my experience with my own grandson, Joseph, who suffers from a similar disorder.

I see Joseph's innocence in Alfie's eyes, and I struggle with the marked physical resemblance between Alfie and Joseph at that age.  I also vividly recall the doctors counseling my daughter to abort her pregnancy, to save her child from suffering.

"He will likely live 18 months, certainly no more than three years," they told us solemnly.  Joseph celebrated his 17th birthday in February of this year.

Regular readers of my columns will know his story...how the long sought diagnosis finally came after 16 years of trying, and how the discovery of his specific disorder (he is the only known case worldwide) revealed a function of human DNA previously unknown to science – a function the understanding of which is changing the way medicines are made.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/04/alfie_evans_another_child_sacrifice_on_britains_nhs_altar.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Alfie Evans: Another Child Sacrifice on Britain's NHS Altar
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 05:50:00 pm »
Great title!

Poor kid.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member