Author Topic: Diamond and Silk Clash with Rep. Hank Johnson in Explosive Hearing on Censorship  (Read 511 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Diamond and Silk Clash with Rep. Hank Johnson in Explosive Hearing on Censorship
Lauretta Brown

Posted: Apr 26, 2018 2:55 PM

Pro-Trump conservative media personalities Diamond and Silk, sisters whose real names are Lynnette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson, testified before the House Judiciary Committee Thursday on the topic of bias against conservatives by companies like Facebook, in a hearing that frequently went off the rails. The sisters defended their claims that they were censored by the tech giant, often in very strong terms.

They said that if Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg was censoring liberals, “Democrats would be in the streets right now marching and calling him all types of racist.”

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA) implied the sisters were making a lot of money off of Facebook, a characterization they strongly denied.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2018/04/26/diamond-and-silk-hearing-n2474903
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Johnson: You are making money.
D/S: So are you, muthashutyomouth
Countdown to Resignation

Offline LMAO

Is this the Guam tipping over Representative?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Johnson really IS the "House Kneegrow" protecting his Dim massas,ain't he?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!