Author Topic: In his interview with Bret Baier, James Comey's lies and evasions were stunning  (Read 396 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 27, 2018
In his interview with Bret Baier, James Comey's lies and evasions were stunning
By Patricia McCarthy

Most politicians are oleaginous to a certain degree. Perhaps they have to be; their principal job is to raise money to be elected and once in office to stay in office.  But James Comey just revealed himself to be our Zoltan Karpathy of My Fair Lady infamy: "Oozing charm from every pore, he oiled his way around the floor."

The always perspicacious Bret Baier interviewed Comey, and the result was almost comical for Comey's dissembling.  He's just released a book, but he knows nothing!  He has nebulous recollections.  He's not sure.  "It's possible"...he thinks...!  It's not for him to say...it's his understanding...he doesn't remember clearly, "I'm not allowed to say," and on and on.

Comey's ability to communicate vagueness is stunning.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/04/in_his_interview_with_bret_baier_james_comeys_lies_and_evasions_were_stunning.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
James Comey is a Clinton made man and doesn't know how to tell the truth about anything!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

This lying stooge Comey is a real life Walter Mitty.