Author Topic: Video shows ex-Clinton aide in profanity-laced confrontation with cops  (Read 574 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Video shows ex-Clinton aide in profanity-laced confrontation with cops
By Bradford Betz | Fox News

Police released a video Tuesday showing a former financial adviser to Hillary Clinton getting involved in a heated, profanity-laced confrontation with several officers.

"You may shut the f--- up!" the woman, Caren Z. Turner, 60, shrieks at an officer at one point.

Most recently, Turner has been a commissioner with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, and was chairwoman of its ethics committee, Politico reported. She was forced to resign last week because of the interaction with police during Easter weekend.

more w/video
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/25/video-shows-ex-clinton-aide-in-profanity-laced-confrontation-with-cops.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
When keeping it real goes wrong.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Sounds as if she pulled a classic Moe Greene ("Do you know who I am?")
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Wow.  The entitled ones!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Night Hides Not

Don't you just love stories with happy endings?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Frank Cannon

According to a police report from March 31, Turner's daughter had been pulled over on Route 9W by Tenafly, N.J., police, but allegedly could not provide proof of insurance or registration. So Turner was called to the scene to help resolve the matter, NJ.com reported.

In what alternate universe is mommy called when a person is pulled over and doesn't have legal paperwork for the car? Oh yeah. The world the Ruling Elite live in.

Eff this dirty whore.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
According to a police report from March 31, Turner's daughter had been pulled over on Route 9W by Tenafly, N.J., police, but allegedly could not provide proof of insurance or registration. So Turner was called to the scene to help resolve the matter, NJ.com reported.

In what alternate universe is mommy called when a person is pulled over and doesn't have legal paperwork for the car? Oh yeah. The world the Ruling Elite live in.

Eff this dirty whore.

That does not jive with the Video.  Some one is lying.   
Cop tells bitch that her Daughter was passenger in the back seat.  Car was driven by an adult male. Car was registered in his name but his req had expired.  Cop tells bitch that any info she needs about the stop should come from the male driver.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."