Author Topic: James Comey Hires Former US Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald as Personal Lawyer  (Read 1113 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REPORT: James Comey Hires Former US Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald as Personal Lawyer
Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila April 24, 2018

Fired FBI Director James Comey has reportedly hired former US Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald to be one of his personal lawyers.

Talking Points Memo reported exclusively:

Fired FBI Director James Comey has retained former U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald as one of his personal attorneys, bringing in a heavy-hitting former prosecutor, close friend and longtime colleague to help him navigate his dramatic role as a potential witness in the investigation of President Trump’s campaign and potential obstruction of justice.

Two Capitol Hill sources independently confirmed to TPM that Fitzgerald was serving as a lawyer for Comey.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/04/report-james-comey-hires-former-us-attorney-patrick-fitzgerald-as-personal-lawyer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Looks like your book was a bad idea Jimmy.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LOL. Looks like your book was a bad idea Jimmy.

He should have waited and wrote it from prison.. :jail:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's the circle of life, Simba!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline endicom

Hail, hail, the gang's all here
What the heck do we care
What the heck do we care
Hail, hail, the gang's all here
What the heck do we care now

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Was Fitzgerald the one who prosecuted Scooter Libby?

The guy that (Judith Miller) said of: "Miller supported the pardon in an op-ed and said that Fitzgerald's prosecution of Libby was overzealous and politically motivated." (Wikipedia)

Offline Victoria33

He should have waited and wrote it from prison.. :jail:
@mystery-ak

I'm truly sorry you have that opinion.  If you read his book, you wouldn't say that.  A man is made up of all his life experiences.   If you don't know those, you don't really know the man and can make mistakes in judging him.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 12:39:47 am by Victoria33 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak

I'm truly sorry you have that opinion.  If you read his book, you wouldn't say that.

Because he says it in a truly believable manner?  Not poking at you, I'm genuinely curious and I don't care to give this guy a dime right now, because I don't think he's been honest with us.  Libraries aren't what they used to be since they turned them into hangouts for homeless during the summer.

(Hint:  They don't bathe.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Because he says it in a truly believable manner?  Not poking at you, I'm genuinely curious and I don't care to give this guy a dime right now, because I don't think he's been honest with us.  Libraries aren't what they used to be since they turned them into hangouts for homeless during the summer.

We KNOW he hasn't been honest with us. 

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
@mystery-ak

I'm truly sorry you have that opinion.  If you read his book, you wouldn't say that.  A man is made up of all his life experiences.   If you don't know those, you don't really know the man and can make mistakes in judging him.

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline WingNot

Her blind hatred of Trump makes all who show him in a negative light are bed fellows of hers.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 01:27:44 am by Wingnut »

Offline Victoria33

Because he says it in a truly believable manner?  Not poking at you, I'm genuinely curious and I don't care to give this guy a dime right now, because I don't think he's been honest with us. 
@Cyber Liberty

I expected responses from people who don't care what the truth is, don't care who Comey is. The book is 277 pages long, and the Trump matter is only 66 pages of that, at the end of the book. One needs to know the early life of a person, up to the present time, to truly know the person.  Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior.

Offline WingNot

@Cyber Liberty

I expected responses from people who don't care what the truth is, don't care who Comey is. The book is 277 pages long, and the Trump matter is only 66 pages of that, at the end of the book. One needs to know the early life of a person, up to the present time, to truly know the person.  Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior.

Truth?  You can't handle the truth.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

I found out today he's good buddies with Patrick Fitzgerald, so a read on his past might be interesting... :pondering:

Who else is he pals with?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

@mystery-ak

Yes. You believe the man who lied to congress and admitted to felonies in his self serving book. I'm sure he just hired Fitz for shits and giggles and not because he put his dumb ass in legal jeopardy with his hubris and ego.