Author Topic: The Central American Caravan That Angered Trump Has Reached The US Border  (Read 535 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
A migrant caravan that began its journey through Mexico a month ago has reached the US border, where its arrival will set up a confrontation between the Trump administration's anti-immigration policies and US laws that require the United States to grant asylum to people with valid persecution claims.

A group of about 130 women and children arrived Tuesday afternoon in Mexicali, on the Mexican side of the US border, after an overnight bus trip from Hermosillo, in Mexico's Sonora state. They were expected to be followed by as many as 500 other migrants late Tuesday and Wednesday.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/adolfoflores/the-central-american-caravan-that-angered-trump-is-nearing?utm_term=.fjePQa6yN#.ic2DgYw4k
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Resist 'em!

Try to be peaceful, but firm.
If they come across, arrest 'em and send 'em back!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Resist 'em!

Try to be peaceful, but firm.
If they come across, arrest 'em and send 'em back!

I wonder if the Border Patrol folks will have to arrest the California cops Ol' Jerry is probably sending to "resist the Trump madness?"  All along the border, and what Port of Entry did they select?  Mexicali.   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: