Author Topic: Violent April breaks brief peace in Baltimore, with 29 killings in past three weeks  (Read 459 times)

rangerrebew

Violent April breaks brief peace in Baltimore, with 29 killings in past three weeks

Tim Prudente and Jessica Anderson

For a while, there was reason to hope.

Twelve days without a killing in February. Declining street violence in March. Optimism around a new police commissioner. After a three-year spike in violent crime, a long and bloody siege that brought Baltimore international attention, the city seemed finally to be heading toward peace.

Then came April. Someone executed a mother and daughter inside their house. Stray gunfire killed a 65-year-old woman on her porch. A wanton shooter wounded a 69-year-old man outside his home.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-april-homicides-20180420-story.html
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 01:08:20 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Another liberal success story.  I'd be willing to bet most of those murders were black on black.  So where does "Black Lives Matter" stand on this?

Offline goatprairie

Another liberal success story.  I'd be willing to bet most of those murders were black on black.  So where does "Black Lives Matter" stand on this?
I haven't seen any increase in the numbers of prominent blacks  who have admitted their mistake in blaming the police and Evil Whitey for all their problems. Kanye West is about the only new voice. The rest of the loudmouthed variety of black celebrities are still braying about "police brutality" and "white supremacy." The incident in Philadelphia and Starbucks is the latest example of liberals shrieking about a trivial incident "proving" mass white racism. Meanwhile, as usual, scores of blacks are gunned down daily on American streets by other blacks.
Who knows how many dead black people killed by other black people will make them come to their senses. You'd think it would be pretty evident by now.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 02:55:49 pm by goatprairie »