Author Topic: Melania Trump’s Radiant Smile For Barack Obama at Barbara Bush’s Funeral Lit Up the Internet  (Read 2542 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Melania Trump’s Radiant Smile For Barack Obama at Barbara Bush’s Funeral Lit Up the Internet
People Politics, Apr 21, 2018

Donald Trump may have chosen not to attend Barbara Bush’s funeral on Saturday, but social media users still found a way to talk about him in his absence.

After the president’s wife Melania Trump was spotted smiling and sharing a laugh with Barack Obama before the service in Houston, it didn’t take long before social media users began to joke about how even though she was at a funeral, she appeared to be having a good time away from her husband.

“Melania looks happier at a funeral than she has in ages. Wouldn’t you too if you went from being with Donald every day to sitting next to Barack?” wrote one social media user.

More: http://people.com/politics/melania-trump-smiles-barack-obama-barbara-bush-funeral/

Well, at least he didn't reach for his phone to take selfies  ^-^

Another funeral where BO is pissing off the Misses ...   :laugh:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

"Hey baby. How would you like a younger gayer man for a change?"

Offline RoosGirl

"Hey baby. How would you like a younger gayer man for a change?"

Sorry, which one of them is it saying that?

Online corbe

I liked that lesbian shoot Sen. Cruz sent me from Nevada, the Best.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

Good grief. I just noticed this bullshit is in National News & Current Events.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

I'm glad.  It explains why my FN/F5 keys don't work.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline ConstitutionRose

I don't get this.  She looks polite.  The smile of someone who has practiced smiling often.  Radiant???  She is radiant around children.  These people are just nuts.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline verga

Can someone explain how/ why this is a big deal? Seriously. What do they expect her to do; slap him? She is a decent polite person. I would expect nothing less of her.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online libertybele

Exactly.  This is becoming like a 'National Enquirer' thread for heaven's sakes and I am beginning to question the fascination with 'gossip'.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

Melania Trump’s Radiant Smile For Barack Obama at Barbara Bush’s Funeral Lit Up the Internet

Guess she uses Close-Up.....

Offline RoosGirl

Guess she uses Close-Up.....

Thqt chick has some nerve taking a picture with jewelry on that she obviously shop lifted.  She could have at least taken the tag off first.

Offline Frank Cannon

Thqt chick has some nerve taking a picture with jewelry on that she obviously shop lifted.  She could have at least taken the tag off first.

LOL. I just noticed that. Hilarious.

Offline RoosGirl

LOL. I just noticed that. Hilarious.

Damn her and her beautiful beautiful smile.

Offline endicom

Can someone explain how/ why this is a big deal?

Not a big deal but part of the incessant attack on Trump. A chipping away at the rock. Chipping through his son, wife, ex wives, purported ex flings, business associates, legal counsel...anything and anyone and without concern for harm done.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
To me she looks like she is smiling stiffly, probably because she can't believe the faggot sitting next to her was trying to hit on her at a funeral mass!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Damn her and her beautiful beautiful smile.

Not to worry.  None of the glam mags will put her on their covers because she's so ugly, compared to The Wookie.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

Not to worry.  None of the glam mags will put her on their covers because she's so ugly, compared to The Wookie.

I wasn't talking about Melania, Dingdong.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wasn't talking about Melania, Dingdong.

Oh!  You were talking about the shoplifter with the necklace!  You're correct:  I am a Dingdong.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 01:05:03 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RoosGirl

Oh!  You were talking about the shoplifter with the necklace!  You're correct:  I am a Dingdong.

:laugh:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

More appropriate for the current political climate.......

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant

Yeah, I know.  But just for an added effect:  What is wrong with the First Lady's left ankle?  Is that an ankle chain or something else?

I am jealous because I cannot wear four- or five-inch heels any longer.

8888crybaby
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra