Author Topic: Clinton, Comey, Uranium One: Who Is John W. Huber?  (Read 454 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Clinton, Comey, Uranium One: Who Is John W. Huber?
« on: April 22, 2018, 09:29:13 pm »
Widespread head-scratching has followed Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ recent disclosure that U.S. Attorney John W. Huber is leading an investigation into 2016 election controversies. In a March 29 letter to Republican committee chairmen, Mr. Sessions said that Mr. Huber, the U. S. Attorney for Utah, had been appointed to “evaluate certain issues” raised by the GOP. He did not say which issues, but there are plenty.

In a July 27, 2017 letter, GOP leaders had called on Mr. Sessions to “appoint a second special counsel to investigate a plethora of matters connected to the 2016 election and its aftermath.” These included actions by Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Loretta Lynch and others, email controversies, mishandling of classified information, Fusion GPS and the Steele Dossier, FISA warrants, wire taps, leaks, grand juries, the Clinton Foundation and the Uranium One deal.

Read more at: https://www.judicialwatch.org/bulletins/clinton-comey-uranium-one-john-w-huber/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Clinton, Comey, Uranium One: Who Is John W. Huber?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 12:26:39 am »
FTA:
One explanation is that Mr. Sessions knows precisely who Mr. Huber is and what he wants from him. Mr. Sessions went to bat for Mr. Huber in his re-appointment as U.S. Attorney and named him vice-chair of the prestigious Attorney General’s Advisory Committee. Mr. Huber, a political survivor, knows precisely who Mr. Sessions is and what the attorney general wants from him.

Considering what a disappointment Sessions has been, this does not count as a positive in my book.  While being inexplicably hard on pot smokers and Civil Asset Forfeiture, Sessions is equally puzzling about his softness on political crimes against the Nation.  I fully expect Sessions and Huber to slow-walk this, and this article confirms my suspicions.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: