Author Topic: DEFAMATION: The Starbucks Manager Accused Of Racism Is Probably About To Be A MILLIONAIRE  (Read 667 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DEFAMATION: The Starbucks Manager Accused Of Racism Is Probably About To Be A MILLIONAIRE
Gregg Re
Contributor
6:23 PM 04/21/2018

The former Starbucks manager who called the police on two non-paying black customers earlier this month may have a good case for bringing a defamation suit against the coffee company.

In numerous public statements, Starbucks and its CEO Kevin Johnson have gone out of their way to imply that the the female manager, identified in media reports as Holly Hylton, was acting on subconscious racial motivations when she told the loitering customers to either buy a beverage or get out of her store. Crucially, Starbucks has also strongly implied that, as a factual matter, the manager violated company policy.

Defamation law varies by state, but the gist is simple: Negligently saying, or implying, something that is provably false about a private person constitutes actionable defamation, as long as the statement harms the victim’s reputation.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/21/starbucks-manager-accused-of-racism-is-probably-has-defamation-claim/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I bet they pay up to both parties
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
It would be beautiful irony if she rec'd more than the "victims" who have since claimed they "feared for their lives" during the incident...race baiting, virtue signalling starbux needs to feel pain.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It would be beautiful irony if she rec'd more than the "victims" who have since claimed they "feared for their lives" during the incident...race baiting, virtue signalling starbux needs to feel pain.

Yes it would be.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
That would be a nice turn of events considering CEO Kevin Johnson Is a terrible human being.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline endicom

You reap what you sow.

What goes around comes around.

Offline verga

You tube video, Mike the Cop talks about the incident and uses the video to dissect the action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH8h863iTg0
He states that he has been called to Starbucks on more than one occasion to have  non-customers removed.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.