Author Topic: The Way A White Liberal Treated This Man PROVES Bigotry Is ALIVE AND WELL Among Democrats  (Read 268 times)

rangerrebew

The Way A White Liberal Treated This Man PROVES Bigotry Is ALIVE AND WELL Among Democrats

April 16, 2018| by V. Saxena

As a minority myself, I can confirm that most of the bigotry and racism I’ve encountered in my life came from liberals.

Over the weekend a white liberal woman who identifies herself on Twitter as “KimmyDarling” lost her cool after a black gentleman called her out for her soft bigotry of low expectations.

The revealing altercation occurred after “Kimmy” posted an exasperated tweet Saturday complaining about the arrest two days earlier of two black men at a Philadelphia-based Starbucks. In her tweet, “Kimmy” attributed their arrest to racism, the actual facts notwithstanding.

“The anxiety and depression I would have today, had I been born a black male in this country — I know I couldn’t survive it,” she wrote. “There is absolutely NOTHING to justify the blatant oppression they experience, every. single. day. Nothing.”

https://downtrend.com/vsaxena/bigotry-is-alive-and-well/