Author Topic: Critics Blast Boy Wonder As “LITTLE HITLER” After His Latest Attention-Seeking Stunt BACKFIRES  (Read 774 times)

rangerrebew

Critics Blast Boy Wonder As “LITTLE HITLER” After His Latest Attention-Seeking Stunt BACKFIRES

April 16, 2018| by V. Saxena

Whoops!

Critics of Stoneman Douglas High School mass shooting survivor David Hogg pounced on the 18-year-old adult like hungry wolves Sunday after he took to Twitter to demand his flock of supporters participate in yet another gun control march this upcoming Friday.

“It’s been just over 2 months. We have walked out of school and now, on 4/20, we walk out everywhere. No matter where you are — if it’s home, school, or work — walk out. Gun violence can happen anywhere at anytime,” he wrote in a since-deleted tweet, according to Twitchy.

He meant that “t’s been just over 2 months” since the Parkland shooting.

https://downtrend.com/vsaxena/critics-blast-little-hitler/

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Applewood

Sure.  Walk out of school as often as you can.  Then you too can be just as illiterate as piggy boy. 

I will buy the guy a beer who punches this little piggy punk in his snout. He's even beginning to annoy my friends who are anti-2nd Amendment.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

snip.....He's even beginning to annoy my friends who are anti-2nd Amendment.

Why does your having anti-2nd Amendment friends not surprise me?   ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Applewood

Why does your having anti-2nd Amendment friends not surprise me?   ^-^

Well, sir, I live in a place where conservatives are a rarity.  Just can't avoid liberals around here. 

I get along with them as long as we don't talk politics.

Online DCPatriot

Well, sir, I live in a place where conservatives are a rarity.  Just can't avoid liberals around here. 

I get along with them as long as we don't talk politics.

Wow....how is it possible to never talk politics these days?  ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

We never do it in this establishment.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online DCPatriot

We never do it in this establishment.

You're telling me??    :laugh:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I don't.  Fortunately, leftists never tire of lecturing me on their beliefs, so it's easy to know who to refuse to talk to.  Yes, we have plenty of Rats in AZ who are upset that yahoos can freely carry here without permit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: