Author Topic: Blue Origin is close to winning U.S. Military funding  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Blue Origin is close to winning U.S. Military funding
« on: April 21, 2018, 01:32:03 am »
WEEK Facts by: Amy Stone  April 14, 2018

Blue Origin won’t not be as large of a player in the present space race as different organizations like SpaceX or Boeing, however it has two or three focal points: the substantial monetary support of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, and a potential future making rockets for United States military missions.

Before the end of last year, Blue Origin entered the running for a potential flood of financing from the U.S. Aviation based armed forces, with contending organizations SpaceX, United Launch Alliance, and Orbital ATK likewise gunning for a similar prize. The Air Force is searching for potential new orbital rockets (instead of profound space rockets like NASA’s Space Launch System rocket) for future dispatches.

Almost these organizations have gotten military financing in the past for various motors, rockets, and so on with Blue Origin accepting a piece of cash to support their BE-4 motor, outlined as a substitution to the Russian RD-180 motor that the military as of now depends on for a large number of their rocket dispatches.

More: https://weekfacts.com/2018/04/blue-origin-is-close-to-winning-u-s-military-funding/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Blue Origin is close to winning U.S. Military funding
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 02:37:12 am »
What's a "profound space rocket?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 03:13:35 am »
What's a "profound space rocket?"

Author Archives: Amy Stone

My name is Amy Stone & My professional life has been mostly in hospitality, while studying international business in college. Of course, now I covers topics for us, mostly in the business, science and health fields.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 03:41:48 am »
Author Archives: Amy Stone

My name is Amy Stone & My professional life has been mostly in hospitality, while studying international business in college. Of course, now I covers topics for us, mostly in the business, science and health fields.

"Hospitality?"  A bit of a catch-all...

The story is interesting but I followed this "Amy" person to her twitter account.  She seems to have some Chinese stuff written all up her arm.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 04:59:16 am »
The first ten words hurt my head...