Author Topic: Rush: Rudy Hired to Negotiate Graceful Exit — for the Establishment  (Read 831 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Rudy Hired to Negotiate Graceful Exit — for the Establishment

Apr 20, 2018

RUSH: The New York Post: “Rudy Giuliani Joins Trump Legal Team, Hopes to End Russia Probe in ‘A Week or Two.'” He said that. Now, full disclosure, I know Rudy Giuliani. I play golf with Rudy Giuliani. We sometimes talk politics while playing golf, because I’m full disclosure. No, he’s never sent me a bill. I’ve never asked Rudy legal advice.

In fact, we did meet one time at the Havana Club in Manhattan when he was thinking about running for president, and he was asking me what I thought would be important in his agenda for reaching out beyond the Northeast. And I told him. But he did not send a bill. I did not send a bill. I’m telling people this ’cause I know Rudy.

I’ve attended water volleyball games with Rudy Giuliani. I have known Rudy for many, many moons. And I have played golf. I have given Rudy cigar lighters. I have given Rudy a cigar holder for the golf cart. I’m not making excuses because I’m gonna tell you what I think some of this stuff means, and it is rooted in the fact that I know Rudy and some other things in addition.

First, here’s Mark Meadows, Freedom Caucus, House of Representatives. “These Comey memos were supposed to implicate President Trump? Really? On page 13, POTUS appears to instruct Comey to investigate and find the truth about whether his campaign team did anything wrong. There’s nothing in here even approaching obstruction of justice.” And that is true.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/20/rudy-hired-negotiate-graceful-exit-establishment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Only the deranged or agenda driven thought any different from the beginning.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
It appears that the press has been reporting a lie.   The Big Story has long been that the Comey memos were the catalyst for the appointment of a special counsel following the firing of Comey (which, of course,  Trump, as is any President, is perfectly entitled to do.)

Someone needs to ask Rosenstein why he was compelled to appoint a special counsel as a result of the Comey firing,  and at the same time refuse to state publicly what he has admitted to Trump privately - that Trump was not a target.

If he'd said that, then sent out his dogs, then everything would have been different.  Then the Justice Department would have stood together with the President that investigation was necessary to allay their MUTUAL CONCERN that Russians may have played dirty tricks with the election.   

The Comey memos PROVE that Trump himself was concerned about infiltration,  so why could not Rosenstein say then what he is apparently saying now?    That Trump - the new President - was and is not a target.    Instead, it became exactly what Trump says it is - a witch hunt, out to upset the results of a free and fair election. 

Sod that.   

This is about overturning the will of the people.  THERE IS NOTHING MORE PROFOUNDLY AND DANGEROUSLY UN-AMERICAN.    I despised Candidate Trump,  and wrote the best words that I could write to persuade folks not to support him.  But I'll be damned if I'll be a NeverTrump turdblossom and refuse to stand against a silent coup to deny the working people of this country the President they chose. 

We are the greatest nation on earth because for two centuries (with one tragic and cautionary exception) we have respected the will of the electorate and honored the peaceful transition of power.   And while I'm sure there are some good people at the FBI;  it is sickening to see the FBI's reputation become one of conspiracy with those who cannot abide the results of a lawful election. 

We are REPUBLICANS, damnit, we stand for the REPUBLIC  .  Smash the silent coup.       
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 09:54:53 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Until people start going to jail nothing will change.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.