Author Topic: How James Clapper laid bare to Trump prostitute tale in debunked dossier (WT)  (Read 745 times)

Online corbe

How James Clapper laid bare to Trump prostitute tale in debunked dossier

By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Friday, April 20, 2018

It was James Clapper, then the nation’s top intelligence official, who insisted that President-elect Donald Trump receive a briefing on the Moscow prostitute tale contained in the Democratic Party-financed dossier.

The disclosure comes in FBI Director James B. Comey’s private memos released on Thursday. The Clapper angle adds another fact to the now-infamous one-on-one meeting between Mr. Comey and Mr. Trump on Jan. 6, 2017 at Trump Tower.

In his book, a “Higher Loyalty,” Mr. Comey presents the briefing decision as a collective one between himself, Mr. Clapper and other intelligence officials.

In a memo written immediately after leaving Mr. Trump, Mr. Comey wrote, “I said there was something that Clapper wanted me to speak to the PE [president elect] about alone.”

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/20/james-clapper-insisted-trump-receive-prostitute-br/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
In a memo written immediately after leaving Mr. Trump, Mr. Comey wrote, “I said there was something that Clapper wanted me to speak to the PE [president elect] about alone.”

I question that (and, many other things).  Comey should not have met with the president alone.  I understand it is FBI policy to never meet with anyone alone in an official capacity. 

Per Wray:

Christopher Wray, President Trump's nominee for FBI director, said Wednesday a private meeting between the director of the FBI and the president would be "very unusual."

"In my experience, it would be very unusual for there to be any kind of one-on-one meeting between any FBI director and any president," Wray said during his confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/christopher-wray-one-on-one-meeting-with-president-would-be-very-unusual

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I question that (and, many other things).  Comey should not have met with the president alone.  I understand it is FBI policy to never meet with anyone alone in an official capacity. 

Per Wray:

Are you suggesting Comey would do something contrary to good policy?  You could knock me over with a feather.   :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

Did dumb ass Comey bother to have any of his lawyers read his shit book prior to publishing? This idiot really put himself in all sorts of legal jeopardy if he didn't.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Did dumb ass Comey bother to have any of his lawyers read his shit book prior to publishing? This idiot really put himself in all sorts of legal jeopardy if he didn't.

He may be assuming he's covered under "Clinton Rules."  Clintons get away with everything, maybe he expects to as well.  After all, he has Jeff "I Love Asset Forfeiture" Sessions in his corner.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

When you are the smartest man in the room you have nothing to fear.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

When you are the smartest man in the room you have nothing to fear.

You don't have to be the smartest man in the room if you have a thumb on the scale of justice like Dems do.
I will NOT comply.